[Ch7] Neur Manoot (DaraVdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omgarsh. They already started filming?!
wow. anymore news? i hope there is. LOL
if anybody seen the opening ceremony, mind to share?
lol
Can't wait ! ahahaha hope it WILL NOT be disappointing. :p

roselovesice

Garsh. I can't wait for this laokrn.
that's all i have to say now until some more news come out & so. Lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i tried to find update news in Pinky,Aof,Dara Video board but there isn't any. they keep this lakorn a secret so well. but ch7 is like this. if the lakorn is not airing yet they don't promote it. so we have to wait. but i think it shouldn't be that long. because i notice Dara video's lakorns always air fast. hope this lakorn come out good. and have some sweet scenes of Pinky and Aof. my guess we should see this lakorn in April. because Pinky's lakorn with Stephan will air in Feb.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news: sorry fans but Pinky won't play this lakorn anymore because she's preparing to go to India soon. which i think she should hurry and go or else will get trash talk again about lying to play movies in India. hope her movies filming doesn't take up the whole year and she come back soon. want to see more of her lakorns esp. with Weir. So SBS's Fans maybe next time they will reunite again. i don't know who will replace Pinky in here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. So Pinky is not in here any more that sad.

I wounder who will be the n'ke in here....I kind of hoping for Tubtimz to be the n'ke with Aof. They look cutie together in Mo & Tle lakorn.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
*sigh* got my hopes up for nothing ONCE AGAIN! gosh, i hate this man! I wanted to see aof and pinky reunite so badly! maybe once she gets back from india?? THEY BETTER REUNITE! so this will be off my list to watch now. :(

roselovesice

Oh garsh. HOW DISAPPOINTING. i was looking forward to this
lakorn so bad but i guess not anymore....):
i guess i don't really care about the story line just as long
as Aof&Pinky reunited. Lol
okayy...i do care about the storyline but still. ahahaha
Yeah...If she does leave to India...she better come back & reunite with Aof
with another lakorn. Lol
But if she doesn't go to india this time again, imma be mad cause she dropped out..
gahhh..errr..whatevers. xP
This will be off my list also....
thanks for the News Teedee :)
Wonder who's gonna be the N'ek....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!!! is andrew in this lakorn? ahhhhhhhh!!! hehe.. im so happy..

but wat a bummer.. no pinky aof.. lol.. i still have to finish sbs.. lol..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the new nang aek is cute/pretty. if Pinky doesn't sign a contract with ch.3 first then there is still a chance we'll get to see her and Aof reunite again.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I am happy that Andrew change the channel he has signed the contract with ch7 for 3 years.... now he will get a lot of role sure ^____^

roselovesice

Hmm...i think she's pretty. Not bad but i would of liked it more if it was Pinky.
Lolol
Thanks Kudaranai for the pictures.
did they already start filming?!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing those pix. the n'ke look cutie from those pix with Aof. I thought she be kind of older from her pix at ch7 but she look younger.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
What a bummer that Pinky couldn't do this lakorn but it's ok. The nangek's very pretty and Aof looks good. Thanks for the links, Jakjann!

Anyone, what does the title means?