[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
Can't wait til tomorrow eps !!!!!! Norah agreed to be Kanchit's mistress for the money to save her mom !!! But , gosh, why does she have to dress all black as if she about to attend a funeral plus the heavy make up HAHAHAHAHA , oh dear , for the love of it all , she soo adorable too !!! The evil wife is sooooooooooooooo good at acting , man, she does get ur water boil .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, the evil wife!!!!

i didnt get why they had so much make up on either. i guess trying make her look like a prostitute b/c she's selling herself to Kanchit? lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know LOL , too funny , it tickle my belly to watch Norah w/ so much makeup while not dancing , so, does that mean when u become a prostitute/mistress you dress the part tooo ? Really? HAHAHA, poor Norah ,

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ooo the step mom is so wicked!! I have never seen her before, is this her first role? If it is, she should get a nomination for this role. She plays her role so well. It makes my blood boil when I watch her. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, the evil wife is the perfect villain , the way her lip tremble at being scornful are so wicked & the makeup on her make her seen so cold/cruel.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think it's good , i'm not sure about lakorn rating compare to Korean lol but i saw at pantip the rating for last week eps 9 - 7.3 & 10 - 9.3 ( notice rating goes up for the slap/kiss scene lol)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ooo the step mom is so wicked!! I have never seen her before, is this her first role? If it is, she should get a nomination for this role. She plays her role so well. It makes my blood boil when I watch her. Lol
She played in several Lakorn. I think recently she was in the Lakorn with oil and hmm dunno what's her name. Last played n'ek mom that left her to the orphanage.

Before in her younger years she played in nam sai jai jing with Tao, nat, num, Kat. She also played in tao somchai and Ann t in pee Neung puen Kun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
how does it work ? whats the highest CH7 goes for? Compare to CH 3?
I'm not sure how the rating works, but ch3 struggle to get their ratings up. Maybe ch3 lakorns can't broadcast in the countryside like ch7. Ch3 highest rating was for Paliwadee which is a 9, I think...
The first part of the Fire series got 11 rating for their last episode. That's high.
Highest rating ch7 goes up to is 14 and that was awhile back.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She played in several Lakorn. I think recently she was in the Lakorn with oil and hmm dunno what's her name. Last played n'ek mom that left her to the orphanage.

Before in her younger years she played in nam sai jai jing with Tao, nat, num, Kat. She also played in tao somchai and Ann t in pee Neung puen Kun
Thanks! I have never noticed her. Maybe I haven't watch any of the lakorns you listed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not sure how the rating works, but ch3 struggle to get their ratings up. Maybe ch3 lakorns can't broadcast in the countryside like ch7. Ch3 highest rating was for Paliwadee which is a 9, I think...
The first part of the Fire series got 11 rating for their last episode. That's high.
Highest rating ch7 goes up to is 14 and that was awhile back.
Oh' then 9 for esp. 10 was high then , tomorrow eps. probably bwt 9-11 b/c of the skin-ship! Can't wait! Suck, that Kanchit not going thur w/ his threat ,darn, I want a bed scene HAHAHA

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh' then 9 for esp. 10 was high then , tomorrow eps. probably bwt 9-11 b/c of the skin-ship! Can't wait! Suck, that Kanchit not going thur w/ his threat ,darn, I want a bed scene HAHAHA
Oh he's not? Damn, that's too bad. Lol. Is this lakorn coming to an end soon?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh he's not? Damn, that's too bad. Lol. Is this lakorn coming to an end soon?
Well, according to the old version he didn't do anything to Norah but who know maybe they change it up ^^^ but I doubt it b/c it will ruin his character, so far , he supposedly a reform playboy , a wolf boy turn good boy lolll