[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, and the koo jin thing doesn't work on Now because of her BF New. I don't like him with her but he's quite handy and Now seems like the type who does whatever she wants and thinks it's right. One of the reasons I dislike them is the age difference. He should've waited a few before pursuing her but the timing makes him like perver*. And Mike was never touchy with Now. They each were not that close aside from regular casting with opposites. But Now works better with others like in KlF. Defending someone is just explaining things, not accusing of others.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Are they going to have an arranged marriage or something? Cuz yay if it is the case, one of my fav tropes!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im actually not sure if its an arrange marriage, but looks like it

looks like this is their signature pose now hahah...aeb baew

cr.ch7, wean1012, ej.enjoy, kot

sarN

sarNie Granny
Was there an arrange marriage in the old versions , I can't remember b/c it wasn't a slap/kisses,revenge ,kidnap, rscene type of lakorn loll

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What is with the finger to the cheek thing...I swear people come up with such ridiculous pose lol. They ain't  12 anymore hahha. Bow is really cute without any makeup on. She looks better with little makeup then a cake on.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
What is with the finger to the cheek thing...I swear people come up with such ridiculous pose lol. They ain't  12 anymore hahha. Bow is really cute without any makeup on. She looks better with little makeup then a cake on.

the finger & the thumb ! I think I"m going do poses like those in IG too HAHA