[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So far I like that they get to the kids right away. Not too interested in the parents melodrama. I hope they change the ending too. Do not like that the real father never got to be happy.

I don't remember he was this mean either nor was she this volience toward him lol , don't remember much about the old version really , wasn't there a scene where he offer her money to be his mistress & she agreed but it never goes through b/c he had a change of heart? Or was that my imagination lol.
I think Kade was mean for like half an episode but then he figured out that she wasn't a gold digger and fell for her hard. After that he was pretty protective of her on the down low. He kept teasing her though so she kept on thinking he was a jerk till almost the end so yeah she was pretty mean to him the whole time.

Yes he offered her money to be his mistress. Then he sent his ex-mistresses to go offer her money to be his new mistress lol. He was testing to see if she was a gold digger. I forgot why she finally agreed. I think maybe her mom was in jail and she needed bail money? He knew the truth about everything though cause he sent his ex-mistress to spy for him and so he had already helped her mom, without telling her. He never meant to go through with making her his mistress, so he teased her for a bit and just said that she would owe him a night of hot loving.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, it wasn't my imagination , there was a plot like that lolll. I saw on YouTube , not sure it was Photoshop or I'm seeing thing but it was a scene he on the bed w/ her wrap in a towel, it like they slept together????

sarN

sarNie Granny
Have you ever search YouTube for a movie and the result list had icon of stars you looking for ect but when u click the link it turn out to be something different, like advertising other site ect or play a whole different movie ? Yeah, that what happen , I search for 'lakorn bed scene' HAHAHA , click link, into links , then more link , then have to sign in b/c restrictions/verify age , then click more link -- long story short , I thought I came across such a scene as an icion but when click in , not Bow/Mike but advertisement lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think after he knew Norah couldn't be bought, her mom is accused of poisoning people and lands in jail (Yai Thong puts poison in her mom's sweets). Khanchit knew that Norah was doing it to help her mom so he didn't consider it as her selling herself for money. He just realized that sometimes circumstances leads a person to do something they don't want to.

For me I kind of hope they change Kaeng Kae's fate a little. She was a stupid bitch, but she didn't deserve what happened to her in the old version. If they are going to do that to anyone mind as well be the evil step mom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Didnt KK biological mother died and was raised by the evil cunt... Or am I thinking of another lakorn haha... Getting old and my memory is deteriorating as I age. Okay Im gonna try to catch up with this soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Didnt KK biological mother died and was raised by the evil cunt... Or am I thinking of another lakorn haha... Getting old and my memory is deteriorating as I age. Okay Im gonna try to catch up with this soon.
in the previous version her mom was poisoned by her sister (which is the aunt/stepmom). Their father knows the truth, but never openly states it. I liked the previous version of Kaeng Kae better lol. This version she just seems overly bratty.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
on the bed w/ her wrap in a towel, it like they slept together????
Ooooh. I don't remember this! I saw it a couple of years back on youtube, before Ch7 went all copyright crazy.

Well didnt his gf leave him for a farang and he thinks every gal is a gold digging hoe
I think so. But what I liked about him was that he wasn't all that bitter or a jerk to Norah like p'eks in other lakorns who take out their past hurt on n'ek. Ok he was a jerk for like a hot second but then that's it. He loved women too much to be hateful towards them lol. It's just that after, he had a string of mistresses instead of real relationships.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Right, he purposely sleeps with women to see if they can be bought. I wonder by the time he marries Norah how many women has he been with lol.
They married in this version, right? Or engage? I saw clip of traditional wedding clothes & exchange ring or was it her other lakorn scene loll

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Awwww ep.6 was so sweet! :icon12: Kanchit had fallen in love with Norah.

dreaming about each other :love:

And this will be in next week's episodes. She hates him so much lol

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting good cant wait until next week's episode.

gosh, these peeps are so mean to Norah and her mom.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bo's pretty cute as Norah. She's such a kid. I love the stuff with her dad the most so far.

Not really feeling Michael as Kanchit yet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know, is it possible to watch a lakorn where u just focus on the actress ( bow) & completely tune out what the storyline is about or would careless who the other character is?