[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree. When he loves , he love deeply , the outter appearance doesn't matter to him but it's the inner beauty that won his heart over all the girls he been with , what a character development from the cocky rich play boy . It so sweet to watch Norah smitten by his loyalty , comfort & love for a woman who faces might be ruin/disgusted, the one man she openly hate , whom she think will ridicule her but turn out he had always been there for her . Sompou was her only friend that pronounce his love & wishes to protect her but he got discourage just b/c they told him Norah is Kanchit's wife/mistress, a friend is a friend to the end regardless & specially when a friend in need of comfort & support, he isn't worthy of Norah love . Kanchit won this round !
I'm glad they didn't make sompob in this version as arrogant and annoying as the last one. Omg the Sompob in that one was effing annoying and it was sad cause he was one of my fave Boran Pra'ek hahaha. Sompob doesn't even deserve friendship from Norah. Man Kaeng Kae's aunt/stepmother is literally evil to the bone. I wish she got a better punishment than just dying lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, dying is the easy way out. She should suffer more than that b/c she was so evil. No remorse whatsoever either.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, the evil wife goin die ? Tooo easy!! Lakorn, it either you crazy or die lollll why can't they serve jail time ? Oh' well, I re-watch eps 14 , soo sweet, even when BOW wrap up like a mummy she still adorable!++! :icon12::icon12::icon12: every scene after she found out it was Kanchit that came visit her w/ flower is so romantic :icon12: And his love confession was sweet , Norah my love & she hug him back :icon12::icon12:

Oh, the evil wife goin die ? Tooo easy!! Lakorn, it either you crazy or die lollll why can't they serve jail time ? Oh' well, I re-watch eps 14 , soo sweet, even when BOW wrap up like a mummy she still adorable!++! :icon12::icon12::icon12: every scene after she found out it was Kanchit that came visit her w/ flower is so romantic :icon12: And his love confession was sweet , Norah my love & she hug him back :icon12::icon12:
Would mind doing a quick recap/translation of those scene?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just barely started on this, so will it drag later on? I don't have high expectation for this lakorn lol since it is produce by Dida

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just barely started on this, so will it drag later on? I don't have high expectation for this lakorn lol since it is produce by Dida
It doesn't really drag at all. Moves pretty fast and you want more and more. I thought it would to at the beginning but nope. Loving the Lakorn.

TubbyTinker

That's good to hear bc I am not liking the parent storyline much lo. I know it's the introduction for what's gonna happen later but gah the acting and dialogue are so corny I wanted to vomit LOL. Ake does not match these drama romantic ill-fated love story. He should stick to action and killing people hahahah.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I'm in love with this lakorn :icon12: Yeah, not so much into parent's generation lol
It's really moves pretty fast and not dragging.

I made some gifs of 13&14 eps :)

TubbyTinker

So I was watching the WWYWY show where Michael and Bow went on to talk about the lakorn and the part where Bow experienced eerie things on set and when she said she encountered a ghost/spirit at her condo was freaken freaky!

The girl Mook who happens to be the professional dancer that went on the show is freaken flexible. Some of the poses she does, I literally had my jaw dropped. I wish I could be as flexible as her lol.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
IKR, I was like really? Thanks goodness for the brother to comfort him and encourage Kanchit to tell the truth. Is it really ending next Wednesday?
Nope, they extended it again. It's going to end on June 2nd.

I ff'd the beginning, too, but that's because I get impatient waiting to see the leads. I loved all the scenes Norah had with her real father, though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Gosh, don't know where to start lol, ok , after her friend said all the flower belong to Kanchit & yesterday where she mistake him for Sompou was clear up when they ask the nurse who really cAme , Norah was shock . The next day he came and she apologizes for mistaken him for Sompou , she felt embarrassed that she said all those crazy thing to him (thinking he was Sompou , Norah said he a good loyal friend & she agreed to be engage to him if he still want/love her lol ) and Kanchit said it b/c she miss/want Sompou, then why else she agreed to be engage? And Norah confuess it was only b/c she needed a friend/support , she agreed out of self pity when in truth , she know who would want a girl w/damage beauty . And Kanchit said he understand her b/c he was hurt before & wanted someone comfort but Norah said at least he have wealth/power/tittle , his kind are not honest but he said no, all the things he said are from his heart & she didn't believe him lollll . he said he didn't like her b/c she pretty or a good dancer it's b/c he take pride that money can not buy her & that make deep impression, therefore he adore her & then he ask permission to vist her everyday. It was such a sweet scene

sarN

sarNie Granny
Another scene, when he hand her the flower & she said this the 25th one & tomorrow he will bring the last flowers which will be more special & she said is it b/c to greet her disfigured/scary face , she afraid of ppl reaction & doesn't want anyone to ridicule or pity her . Kanchit said , he will not ridicule & he does not judge ppl by appearance but their inner beauty & nobody can destory that , Norah make a comment why he so good at talking lol, he said b/c that's what in his heart & he will never leave her in time of need .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I don't think it drag , shoot, I want it to drag so I can see more of BOW:icon12::icon12: LOL . I didn't FF , I enjoy the villain scene b/c at time I find it hilarious lolll & then emotional drain ^^^ I love watching KK & evil wife together , they so spiteful but their input against Norah is entertaining . Over all, don't skip the villain b/c it felt satisfying/epic when their plan fail or when good triumph over evil lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
What does that mean ? It already extend while filming or they add more scene ? So, there goin be 3 more esp ?

TubbyTinker

no they didnt extend it in that way where they added more scenes. Like I said earlier, they finished filming this lakorn before they even aired it so I think it was meant to have 18 episodes since the beginning.

The only problem is when episodes are past 15 episodes, there's nonsensical scnes involved which comes to no surprise for Dida production but you guys said it hasn't been dragging so let's hope it stays that way

sarN

sarNie Granny
no they didnt extend it in that way where they added more scenes. Like I said earlier, they finished filming this lakorn before they even aired it so I think it was meant to have 18 episodes since the beginning.

The only problem is when episodes are past 15 episodes, there's nonsensical scnes involved which comes to no surprise for Dida production but you guys said it hasn't been dragging so let's hope it stays that way
Ohhh' that long 18eps , it's true CH 7 drag but it took 4 esp for the parents story , then 10 esp for Norah to acknowledge Kanchit 's feeling lol ( been holding my breath for Norah to fall in love w/ him ) . Now , we have 4 esp more to hear her love confession ^^^ I be sad when it end *sigh* BOW so cute :icon12::icon12::icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've finally caught up and Michael finally grew on me as Kanchit. I love the "I'm selling my body to you" scenes except the clown makeup on Bow. Like wth lol? I know in the old version Noon had a "makeover" too but she looked normal just with more makeup.

I too hope this doesn't drag. I know in the old version it started to. I hated when Kanchit's old lover came back and asked Norah to leave him and she did. They should take out that part.