[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 2: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai - Porshe Saran and Kwan Usamanee

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sadly, all the videos of the full episodes of Part 1 and first two episodes of this part are gone from the FB fan page. Probably due to copyright.

Last edited:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually really enjoy this part. This might just be the only part in the series that I would watch. Surprisely, Porshe and Kwan actually look very compatible physically and their chemistry is also very sizzling too.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Next Friday is the last episode for this part right??

seev

sarNie Egg
I wonder if Guy Ratchanont is a bad cop in this drama ? I'm kinda confuse ! Btw Porsh and Kwan their first time acting together is so amazing !! :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I feel like I jinxed myself when I said this part of the series had my interest the most from the teasers, OF COURSE this part wouldn't be subbed anywhere lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Guy Ratchanont is a bad cop in this drama ? I'm kinda confuse ! Btw Porsh and Kwan their first time acting together is so amazing !! :)
Guy's character can be confused...now he does seem like a bad guy, but maybe he might turns good again at the end. I think he hates Kanin so much that would do everything to win. Porshe and Kwan are great in here, love how Kanin uses those sweet words to court Mintra. But I don't know why not many people watching?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Porsche and Kwan kind of cute together but I wished they didn't put so much makeup on kwan's face. It is heavy and a bit distracting. She is so pretty naturally so the thickness of the makeup does nothing for her. There are scenes it is a couple of shades darker than her neck.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I really wish this one was being subbed. I can't say that I'm not a Kwan fan because I haven't really seen her movies. She is pretty, but there is something off about her to me. I kinda like Porshe. I admit, he isn't the best looking but his acting is good. His acting totally makes up for his looks. Esp his action scenes. He's not stiff like some actors. If y'all know what I mean.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Honestly I think it's the character that Porshe can pull off cus I thought he did horrible with his lakorn with Peak. I didn't like his acting but in this he seems more comfortable maybe doing action is his thing.

I honestly love Kwan. And after finding out about what happen to her and her life I respect her to be able to be strong even now and doing all these lakorns.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly I think it's the character that Porshe can pull off cus I thought he did horrible with his lakorn with Peak. I didn't like his acting but in this he seems more comfortable maybe doing action is his thing.

I honestly love Kwan. And after finding out about what happen to her and her life I respect her to be able to be strong even now and doing all these lakorns.
Yeah, I didn't really like his character in his movie with Peak. But I LOVED his character in his movie he made with Min and I like him so far in these series here. I've only been watching Weir & Peaks movie since it is subbed.

Care to explain what happened with Kwan? :confused0:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yeah, I didn't really like his character in his movie with Peak. But I LOVED his character in his movie he made with Min and I like him so far in these series here. I've only been watching Weir & Peaks movie since it is subbed.

Care to explain what happened with Kwan? :confused0:
I don't remember where I read it but it went something like this. Since Kwan dad died very early on she was the bread breeder in the family. Since Kwan started in the industry as a child actress she has always given all her money to her mom and older sister. She's never allowed to save her own money or keep it. And so one day Kwan was like "hey from now on since I'm 30 years old already I should learn to take care of my own money and do it by myself" however her mom and sister thought otherwise. Saying that Kwan wanted to be selfish and take all the money to herself. Her sister even said Kwan was biting the hand that feed her. When the truth was she only wanted to take care of her own money from now on. I mean she is 30 years old and never has she once kept her own pay check cus she gave it all away to her mom. So the mom and sister thought they could use the medias sampathy that Kwan is ditching her family cause she refuses to give them anymore money when but when the exact opposite happens and people kinda put two and two together they were telling the mom and her sister to stop being greedy ( ass*****) bc Kwan was at an age where she could keep her own money and that she didn't have to give it to her family anymore and to have Kwan remember that always be respectful toward ur parents.

But idk if this is true or not but I heard her mom made her sleep with old rich men so she'll get paid for it....but idk if this is true. But the matter of fact is her mom was always controlling her and never letting her do whatever she wanted.

So Kwan finally finally put a stop to all of it. She was tired of the controllling and men and so many other thing idk about. But still Kwan still loves her mom and sister very much it's just I'm not so sure about them. Cause supposingly "Kwan put all stop to there contacts with each other since she decided she wanted her money for herself." So idk they probably still are good with each other I mean they are family.

Last edited: