[CH7] Payu Tewada (PhaSangYaSon)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah I've heard. Hopefully its good. She's supposed to be "koo jin" with Thunwa, so I guess they will have good onscreen time.
I think they will sure shine as koojin here too cus this lakorn is a cutie one, not drama or action but relaxing.
I just wish they will upload it on youtube cus I really want to watch it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cheeraka said:
I think they will sure shine as koojin here too cus this lakorn is a cutie one, not drama or action but relaxing.
I just wish they will upload it on youtube cus I really want to watch it.

That might be hard because ch. 7 prohibits their lakorns being uploaded onto Youtube.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

That might be hard because ch. 7 prohibits their lakorns being uploaded onto Youtube.
I know and it really suck cus they have so much internationel fans but they close it with the copyright thing.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yay!! Cee & Cheer again! I miss them together. They're really cute together.

x0unerthanlater

Woohoo! Cheer onscreen again! Cheer & Cee were like the first Koo-jin for ch.7 back a few years ago. I still like them together. It's been a while since Kom Fak.

montha91

Watched episode 1 today. It was okay. I like action dramas, but this one I wasn't too fond of. I still love Cee and Cheer tho.

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is Like a superhero Series, it feels Like im going back to the childhood time again. Episode 1 was fine but was hoping for a romantic lakorn with cee & cheer! But i Like they back on screen! Wuhoo

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, so many people have powers in here. Kinda makes you wonder how the villains will fight them. I was gonna give this one a miss, but after thinking about it, I might try the first few episodes to see how it goes. The problem with supernatural/powers lakorns is that there's so much going on in the beginning it takes a while for the show to settle down, so it's like information overload.

x0unerthanlater

I actually liked Ep. 1 and looking forward to more. 
I have a feeling the eldest "brother" Rit, is going to be evil.

From the previews, Cheer and Cee still look good together. ^_^

montha91

I agree. The older brother seems like he will take advantage of his powers. One of them has to be bad. Lol

x0unerthanlater

I am now up to date. I like their shy interaction. They are absolutely made for being "koo-jin". Cheer & Cee still have the natural chemistry onscreen. Can't wait for more! I FF most of the bad people's scenes. They are so boring and take up way too much screen time.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Been busy to update at this forum. 

The first page on page one is update with all the info if ya need where to watch it where to see photos. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
agreed..the bad guys have too much screen time, more than koo pra'nang and the good people...still love cee and cheer though...taewa already fall for darin...loved it....

val

sarNie Adult
Finally got the chance to watched this drama....it's ok but not enough interaction between the main characters. For some reason most of ch7 lakorns, they likes to focus a lot more on the bad guys instead of the main characters

val

sarNie Adult
Cheeraka said:

Summary:

ที่วัดเกาะมุกใต้ ในคืนอมาวสี หลวงปู่หาญ และ บุญกู้ เด็กวัดวัยกลางคนหลังค่อม พบเด็กน้อยถูกทิ้งไว้ที่วัดอย่างปริศนาถึง 7 คน เป็นชาย 6 คน คนเล็กสุดเป็นหญิง หลวงปู่จึงมอบให้เป็นบุตรบุญธรรมแก่ญาติโยมคนหนึ่งไป ต่อมามีกลุ่มโจรสลัดมาปล้นสมบัติใต้ฐานเจดีย์ หลวงปู่หาญใช้อิทธิฤทธิ์ป้องกันไว้ แต่เสียงเครื่องมือได้ปลุกให้เด็กหนุ่มทั้ง 6 คนที่มาในคืนอมาวสี ประกอบด้วย ฤทธิ์ มนต์ เทวา สิงห์ ก้อง เดช ออกมาสู้จนโจรหนีไป หลวงปู่บอกความจริงกับทุกคนว่าเป็นโอปปาติกะที่เกิดจากพลังเทวดา มีหน้าที่รักษาทรัพย์สมบัติของชาติ จะใช้พลังเทวดาได้ก็ต่อเมื่อจำเป็นเท่านั้น และต้องอยู่ในศีลห้า ไม่อย่างนั้นพลังจะหมดลง

ฤทธิ์พี่ใหญ่อยากลองพลังเทวดา แต่ถูกน้องๆ ห้ามเพราะไม่จำเป็น ฤทธิ์หัวเสียข้ามมาทำงานที่แผ่นดิน ใหญ่ ในอู่ซ่อมรถ เขาได้ซ่อมรถให้หยาดฟ้าสาวเปรี้ยว ฤทธิ์ตกหลุมรักหยาดฟ้าแต่เจ้าของอู่ห้าม เพราะหยาดฟ้าเป็นน้องสาวของเสี่ยคงคา ผู้มีอิทธิพล ฤทธิ์รับปากไปส่งๆ ต่อมากลุ่มโจรสลัดขายลายแทงสมบัติบนเกาะมุกให้เสี่ยคงคา กานดาเมียเสี่ยคงคาไม่พอใจแต่ทำอะไรไม่ได้ ทั้งยังช้ำที่เสี่ยคงคากับหยาดฟ้าไม่ใช่พี่น้องแท้ๆ เป็นเมียเก็บของเสี่ย

เทวานำแสงจันทร์ ครูของโรงเรียนเกาะมุกใต้มาซื้อของบนฝั่ง มีโอกาสได้ช่วยมณี หญิงตาบอด แม่ของดารินไว้ได้ พอมณีรู้ว่าอยู่ใกล้เกาะมุกก็รีบสั่งให้กลับบ้านโดยไม่บอกเหตุผล ฝ่ายแสงดาว น้องสาวของแสงจันทร์ที่ชอบเทวาเช่นกัน ก็พยายามจับคู่พี่สาวกับมนต์ ครูพละ ซึ่ง สน ผู้เป็นพ่อก็เห็นด้วยเพราะมนต์ดูมั่นคงกว่าเทวา

ดารินสนใจเกาะมุก จึงให้เนตรทรายที่เป็นตำรวจด้วยกันสืบ และรู้ว่าเกาะมุกเป็นแดนเถื่อนที่ทำให้ร้อยเอกสุชาติพ่อดารินตายและมณีตาบอด ดารินไปเกาะมุกและฝากแม่ไว้กับบุญเกิดญาติห่างๆ และเนตรทราย ทุกคนปิดไม่ให้มณีรู้ ดารินแฝงตัวเข้ามาในงานวัดเจอกับเทวา และลูกเทวดาทั้งกลุ่ม พร้อมทั้งแสงจันทร์ แสงดาว และหมอนที คำรณลูกเสี่ยคงคากับลูกน้อง พัน ธง ศร มาหาเรื่อง จึงเกิดการชุลมุน กลุ่มลูกเทวดาใช้พลังจนคำรณสู้ไม่ได้ แต่กลับมาถูกหลวงปู่ลงโทษเพราะใช้พลังโดยไม่จำเป็น คงคารู้เรื่องจึงให้หยาดฟ้ากล่อมฤทธิ์ให้มาเป็นพวก

คงคาเดินทางมาที่เกาะมุกพร้อมกับหยาดฟ้าและคำรณ ทั้งหมดสนใจจะทำธุรกิจที่เกาะมุก แต่ถูกสนและชาวบ้านขัดขวางจนต้องหนีกลับ กลุ่มลูกเทวดารู้เรื่องก็ช่วยกันต่อต้าน จนเฮียเม้งเจ้าของร้านอาหารบนเกาะแอบมาบอกคงคา แต่คงคาไม่กลัว

เทวาที่ชอบพอกับแสงจันทร์แต่ก็รู้ว่ามนต์ก็ชอบแสงจันทร์เช่นกัน เลยไม่อยากมีปัญหาจึงยอมตัดใจ แสงจันทร์เสียใจจึงแต่งงานกับมนต์เพื่อประชด ฝ่ายเทวาเทวาก็หายตัวไปจากเกาะไม่ยอมไปร่วมงาน

ที่กรุงเทพฯเทวาได้เจอกับปลาดุก นักมวยสาวสวยที่แต่งตัวเป็นทอม ปลาดุกหนีออกจากค่ายมวยของพ่อ ทำให้ทั้งสองเป็นคู่หูออกเร่ร่อนไปที่ต่างๆ เทวาได้ช่วยดารินที่ปลอมเป็นหญิงขายบริการ เทวาจำดารินได้และไม่รังเกียจ ความสัมพันธ์ของทั้งคู่ค่อยคืบหน้า

ฤทธิ์เริ่มไปเข้ากับคงคา และถ่ายทอดพลังให้คำรณ พัน ธง ศร จนฤทธิ์หมดพลัง คำรณและพวกเที่ยวใช้พลังไปทั่วจนกลุ่มนักเลงเทวดาหนักใจ ทั้งหมดใช้พลังเรียกเทวากลับมา แต่กลายเป็นทำให้ดารินได้รับพลังไปด้วย แต่ยังไม่รู้ว่าตัวเองเป็นอะไร

คงคาสั่งให้โจรสลัดไล่ที่ชาวบ้านในเกาะมุก เพื่อยึดครองแต่กลุ่มเทวดาช่วยไว้ได้ ดารินทราบเรื่องจึงบอกเทวา เทวายังไม่ยอมกลับ โจรสลัดแนะนำอาจารย์คล้ามที่เป็นศิษย์สำนักเดียวกับกลุ่มเทวดาให้คงคารู้จัก คล้ามส่งไสยเวทมาที่เกาะมุก บุญกู้เกือบแย่แต่หลวงปู่ช่วยไว้ได้ หลวงปู่ต่อว่าฤทธิ์ ฤทธิ์ไม่ฟังทิ้งกลุ่มเทวดาไป

หยาดฟ้าให้ฤทธิ์ลงเลือกตั้งเป็นกำนันเกาะมุกแข่งกับสน ฤทธิ์ใช้วิธีสกปรกจนได้รับเลือก สิงห์แต่งงานกับเปียลูกสาวเจ้าของร้านอาหารที่เป็นคู่แข่งของเม้ง คล้ามบอกคำรณให้เร่งสร้างอบายมุขบนเกาะเพื่อทำลายพลังเทวดา ดารินรู้จึงบอกเทวาว่าจะไปทำงานที่เกาะมุก เทวายอมตามกลับไป ฤทธิ์ขอคล้ามเป็นลูกศิษย์ ฤทธิ์ทำร้ายเป้าจนเปียยอมบอกเลิกสิงห์ เป้าผูกคอตาย เปียถูกพวกคำรณข่มขืนจนกลายเป็นบ้า เทวากลับมาเกาะมุกกับปลาดุก แต่ไม่ทันคล้ามที่ใช้ร่างฤทธิ์มาเล่นงานหลวงปู่จนมรณภาพ​

Can someone please translate the summary to English for us who doesn't read thai?​

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
val said:
Finally got the chance to watched this drama....it's ok but not enough interaction between the main characters. For some reason most of ch7 lakorns, they likes to focus a lot more on the bad guys instead of the main characters
Really? I've always felt that it was Ch 5 that focuses more on the villains - namely the nang'rai while their pra'nangs get put on the sidelines. As for Ch 7, I always found they focus more on their leads to the point of putting in filler scenes and contrivances just so that viewers get more scenes with the leads. 

x0unerthanlater

True, this show has waaaay too many villain scenes. Why do they show Rit more than Taewa? The Pra'nangs usually have like 3-4 scenes together in each episode and they aren't that long either. I really like this show, but the bad buys + witch master + village ppl problems is crazy! You hardly see Taewa and Darin.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
At first I didn't want to watch this lakorn because of the cast
but after ep. 10 came out I decided to watch it
The lakorn surprise me and I enjoy it all
It's been awhile since I watch a good lakorn of ch. 7
I totally recommend you guys watch this lakorn.. :dance1: 
I give it :thumbsup:
If I was to rate it, I give 10 pts each from ep. 1-10
I can't wait to watch ep. 11
I'm having high hopes for this lakorn
hopefully ch.7 doesn't disappoint me at the end with this lakorn