[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Why did I JUST discover this forum?! Where have I been all this time?  :cry:

Kwan and Weir please, please, please confirm RIGHT now! I've been dying for their reunion since "Dung Duang Haruetai". It's been 7 years! 7 YEARS! Too long... Just too long. 

But, why does it have to be action. Why? No offence to Kwan, but I don't necessarily love in her action type lakorns. "Thida Paya Yom" was the last I wanted to see of Kwan in action (Still love you though). Although, her kicks were pretty good in "Jao Sao Salatan". I have to admit she did well there.  :gungirl:

I have one question. Is it really possible for Kwan and Thisa to be in the same lakorn? Sounds too good to be true to me. Despite the fact that they were together for "Pbah Haeng Sata". That was a one episode special for CH7 though. Maybe I need to read the comments to find out...  :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The director of Pordeecom liked our photo! He directed Peuan Paeng. Hopefully he takes our comment into consideration and start planning the fitting real soon. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The director of Pordeecom liked our photo! He directed Peuan Paeng. Hopefully he takes our comment into consideration and start planning the fitting real soon. 

YAY!!!! We're getting recognized more and more thanks to you and your dedication! HEHE.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow your imagination picture is awesome. I really like it. More than that so happy that director is recognize it too. Hope the fitting is coming sooner than we thought.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kind of a reunion of princess Tasika and King Rungseymon from Dang Duang Hareuthai. They reincarnated and reunited at the snowy slopes of Kasit where Weir sang Dang Duang Hareuthai to her. Oh my. I'm creating my own storyline. Lol.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So the Director posted  up a picture two weeks ago of Phet Dtat Phet's old poster captioning new project. Fans were asking him to cast Sammy and Porshe too. He replied saying he knows/ acknowledges their wanting. What does that mean??? I wish he'd replace Korkwan and put Sammy in here with Mik, but she's filming two lakorns right now, one with Pordeecom too, and Porshe can't do action since his back aches from the bike accident. Sammy also commented on the photo to start a match or something and hash tagged team Pa Bpeun Taek, her action lakorn with Porshe as if her and Porshe were the second couple up against the main?  The the Director said let's meet up (jokingly?). Hmm. Since Mik accepted that other lakorn with Tle's production, I wonder if he'll pull out from here. So much anticipation!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'd watch Mik in whatever lakorn he's in.

They need to stop with these guessing games and just give us a fitting! lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm pretty sure the rumored casting is still the same but the fact that Ch.7 hasn't even confirmed Mik yet makes me wonder. KCL actually had articles on Mik in here so I'm unsure. I want Mik in here also but I want a good co-star for him. Not a newbie. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
sammy is awesome in action lakorn...it be soo kool if they reunite or for sammy to pair w/mik ^.^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. It'll be a dream come true if Sammy's in here. I won't even care that she's second to Weir and Kwan because they're all my favorites in one lakorn. Lol. I'm going to make another poster with all four of them in there and spam Pordeecom.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, can you post your old poster pic you made again here? I'm so happy to hear the news about this drama.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
As long as newbie chick can act I'm fine with that but it would be hot to see Mik & Sammy for sure. I hope they promote Mik & pair him with her in the future.