[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

spanky

sarNie OldFart
2nd lead just had better scenes...the 1st lead had good time together but the scene Is less romantic. I hope they adjust to give it more romantic scene for kwan/wier.

Jet character is bad..pk did surgery to take over his face after he died and went back in as jet. I guess since they are diff. Places it's less screen together. .. While 2nd pre-k and are 2gether Cuz she's is his lover

Ch7 is always trying push newbies. You ladies theory on kwan crushes on wier...make sense she agrees to this lakorn then

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think they are preparing Mick as the next new p'ek. That's why they are giving him decent second leading roles. In Kard Cheuk he was also the focus even though Kelly was the main p'ek. I hope that if they were going to drag or add fillers, it would be of Kwan & Weir scenes. Go ahead and add fillers of them bickering or hugging... heck they can just kiss all the time (wishful thinking) Lol

x0unerthanlater

If Kwan & Weir doesn't kiss at least they can give us lots of other skinships... like hugging... cheek sniffing, hair playing... Lol

Kwan actually said in the recent WWYWY tape of her and Tui that she has never done real kisses... That means her and Weir didn't do one in DDH... OR She might have not wanted to point it out hmmmmmm haha

x0unerthanlater

^ We're all young at heart.

I'm going to be looking high n low for their interactions on the different ent. news channels, hahah
I hope they appear on WWYWY. Gosh, and Weir is a flirt too. Oh dear!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That was a real kiss in DDH. Lol. The last one from the ending was fake but the forced kiss was definitely real as seen in the slow motion clip shared by one member. I'm sure she knows and remembers what went down 8 years ago on set. She just didn't want to bring it up. It still lingers in her heart from time to time. That's why she has to distance herself from Weir  :pervie:  She was always shy around Weir even during DDH days too. I can't find the clip but they were on a talk show and Weir kept trying to get close to her and talk but she would distance herself.

Here's Kwan talking about why she doesn't do real kisses. She talks about wanting to be respected as a woman. In the future, she will be married so it wouldn't be appropriate for her to kiss or have a history of kissing so many guys. Min P. kind of popped into my head when she said that. LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFehMXsGuWI 

x0unerthanlater

Honestly, I respect that. But acting is your profession you should be able to "act" that out. I am used to seeing it in American film and shows that's why I think that if you're in actor you should be able to do it. I understand that some Asians in Asia haven't gotten to that point yet though. Plus, their audience is somewhat mostly conservative. Every one has their own limits. I don't think she or anyone else is a bad actor if they don't do real kissing. She's a good enough actress as is. Hey, we got some improvement from Kwan. Tui was all coddled up on her neck. That's the most risky scene Kwan's ever done.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Kim is following closely behind because she has only let Ananda and Mark, her respective bf, kiss her. Min, on the other hand, has let all her co-stars kiss her multiple times in each lakorn. She had even landed in the news for it.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim only did with 2 pra'eks? Ah I thought it was more then that. Hmm maybe cus she was in several lakorn s with Mark. Oh my apologies to the fc then.

Like I said , to each it's own :). Real kisses or no, it is about the emotions before, during, and after that scene. they can go tongue tying for all they want but if there's no emotion, acting is bad. I have seen way more fake kisses that is a lot more romantic then the one with real kisses. I Don't think I've ever felt romance or chemistry between Min and her pra'eks in their kissing scenes but then again it could be because I haven't been able to get into her lakorn s.