[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg weir in that outfit and cap makes him look so mysterious!! hehe but soo HOT!! the last photo is just soo hilarious but her hands are on him :spin: ohh my lol Weir is challenging her to do it and she looks all scared!! :drool:  I can't wait to see more action between these 2! :numchuck:  :gungirl: Gosh soo hot!! :woot:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OK!! OMFFGG I JUST DIED! IT GOT TOO HOT IN HERE THAT IT EXPLODED GEESH HOTNESS CAN I SAY! :spicy: DAMNN  he is on her!! haha I am trying to think if this was before the fight scene :ninja: or after haha i don't think she got away. Weir is fast man lol man I agree love it hahah i can't wait for more, I want to see this already. :drool: :spin: They surely know how to tease us!! Pordeecom is pretty good with their romance heheh thank you thank you! :dance2: I am trying to think if I watched lakorns by pordeecom lol but i don't know any or im sure i have watched but wasn't certain! more more more!! :worthy: LOL after asking for some make out and kiss, instead we get a bed scene! hahah :baby-scene-pop-corn: next lol kidding haha :lolyup:

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
OMG my heart beat so fast....so sexual tension....now i'm happy even they reunion in action lakorn but there are a lot of skinship....can't wait for this one to air...so excited...thank you Mahalo for postiog the pictures...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad! This lakorn...Thank you so much Pordeecom!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahah we already know that distance is going to change to be up close! gosh freaking weir man ughh they're such a hot couple. I'm just so happy cuz we have seen a couple of photos and we're going crazy! I hope they keep filming more of them together hehe I love it!! Of course we know she won't shoot him damn now thinking about weir went to do surgery to look like the baddie damn the baddie is a hot looking guy lmao

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm screaming on the inside!!!!! ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!!! They're on FIRE!!!! The one with him on top is....*faints*. This is even better than I thought.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I hope Weir gets caught in the moment and steals a kiss from her then apologize by taking her out on a romantic date. Lol. 
Nooo...smh. How do you think poor Bella will feel. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope they make the story work. I don't want no repetitive scenes and corny fight scenes. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Nooo...smh. How do you think poor Bella will feel. Haha.
Kwan came first. Jk. Lol. Kwan doesn't want Weir but we want her to want him. Lol. Maybe she secretly wants him. Who knows whether they're still dating? They're so low key about it. Still hope for my fantasy couple!  :coverlaf: Dang it Phatman, you've put a halt to our fantasy world by bringing reality into this thread. Lol.      

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
According to this interview, Weir's type is luk kreung (mixed)? Dang, when did he changed it? Kwan is mixed  :wink:  Yeah, Bella and Weir are dating. He purchased her a brand name purse that she's been wanting even though she denies their relationship status being anything more: http://news.sanook.com/1879942/

She makes it seem as though Weir is doing all the pursuing like how Aum was with Pinky. Bella keeps saying Weir didn't mention her name so it could be anyone he's talking about. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
It gets annoying when stars deny dating, like I mean you don't want news reporters all up in your face but still don't make it seem like both of you have nothing going on. But I guess they deny it due to the Thai society, and their fans and stuff. Anyways, I'll keep imagining that Kwan is secretly in love with Weir, can't help it, they're just made for each other lol. Sorry if I annoyed any of you with my delusions.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
cr: as tagged
OMG YOU GUYS! They're so hot together! Although this is action, things are looking better than expected. Thanks Pordeecom!

Mahalo said:
cr: lovely_gade
Loveee!

:coverlaf:
oh shit, thts tht mr. And mrs.smith relationship. gun and knife. They're so rough with each other. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I think I'm the only one here who's rooting for Bella&Weir. I'm a huge MinWeir fan, but even I'm not a bit inclined towards wanting them together in real life.

Sorry Kwan and Min. Weir's Bella' s man. I do wish she'd just come out and say, "yeah we're dating, but we wanna keep things low-profiled, so....quit asking me questions." Hahaha. Jk. But seriously though something along those lines so they don't keep asking her. Sheesh.