[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
There one time she come up speak strong for it but than later the channel or pin from TV scene call her to talk after that every her interview she speak annoying. Their or Ch3 is take over their Dara personal life or saranae lol. If he not mention ur name than it don't mean u ? Hahaha if one day not mean u I will laugh. From the beginning I like it but when she keep speak annoying I change my mind, she not deserve it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think Bella got yelled at for being so open about her personal life so she had to reconstruct her answers during interviews about Weir. At the time, she was rising so I guess Ch.3 didn't want to lose profit by having her announce that she's dating an actor from their rival channel. Poor Weir just said that he's willing to marry Bella if she's still the person by his side 5 years from now. He admits that she's the ONLY person he's speaking to right now. In contrast, Bella said she's not ready for marriage. She's still young so it never crossed her mind. Plus, Weir didn't mention her name so he could be talking about another person. BUT Weir did mention your name Bella. Weir was so open about it that it makes Bella seem cold.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir seemed like a one woman man. As if he'll stick by her side till the girl says no lol. Case in point Pancake. Dude got slapped with the comment that they never dated....when everyone and their mommas know that they are.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
That why I say if one day he didn't mean her I will laugh at her. For she not thinking about marriage I'll try to undertand her cuz now she like famous or like they still need her so she may still want to be actree. if she still a support roles like her first being in ET not famous maybe she will not think like this 555... Ch3 I think they too serious for their Dara not like ch7. And about the type if he say no I don't like mixed girl would she angry at weir ? lol I think every girl will if the guy u talk to is he's type not u, (from what I see my sis and her guy, when my sis request he to talk about personal of girl he don't like and my sis have all it she get angry) so I understand he change the type now, but can she Stop her annoy (wanna slap Bella,lol) anyway if 5 year she not the one by ur side I'm still here with u,weir!

Weir juts get too much respect for the woman!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
byebye said:
Weir seemed like a one woman man. As if he'll stick by her side till the girl says no lol. Case in point Pancake. Dude got slapped with the comment that they never dated....when everyone and their mommas know that they are.
Her and her mom they are a thick face family and such an liar family too

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL oh well. I am just glad Kwan and Wier got the chance to reunite in here before Weir goes and marry Bella lmaooo As long as they still have chemistry, I am fine haha I get annoyed with Bella denying it too lol she's all lovey-dovey with James J. so I be thinking instead she dating JJ lmaooo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe poor Weir. Let me love you babe. If Bella doesn't take him in five years that's her loss. Girl doesn't know what's good. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They probably talked amongst themselves that she has to deny their relationship for her images sake. I hope that's the case

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Do we still have hope for Weir and Kwan together in real life ha...ha... i really want them to date, still have thin hope since both of them not married yet lol ha..ha..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Right when I am soo excited for this, sighh heard some news Weir will be pairing up with Min for the 3rd lakorn. Gosh talking about it makes me soo annoyed :( i only want my KwanWeir!!  :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Right when I am soo excited for this, sighh heard some news Weir will be pairing up with Min for the 3rd lakorn. Gosh talking about it makes me soo annoyed :( i only want my KwanWeir!!  :cry:
Really? Awe. I was hoping they'd wait a few more years...oh well. Hehe.

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
lakornsrok said:
Ha...ha..same here when i saw khun tukta post picture of Weir Min today i'm ao annoy ha..ha... i want to jin kwan and weir only for now..please wait for a bit more for Weir Min...
I'm not hate Min, but just son't like her acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Noooo, why so early??? Why not Sammy and Weir? Leave Weir alone Min. Lol. I don't like him being attached to her ALL the time. I got your back Bella. I'll dislike her for you. Hehe.

If it's true at least we know that she won't be paired with Weir in Nai Hoi Tamin.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Noooo, why so early??? Why not Sammy and Weir? Leave Weir alone Min. Lol. I don't like him being attached to her ALL the time. I got your back Bella. I'll dislike her for you. Hehe.
If it's true at least we know that she won't be paired with Weir in Nai Hoi Tamin.
Hahahahaha... U will even more angry cuz they Lakorn is coming this month too

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The interview Weir gave. He's totally bubbly and gushing over her. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87p4IjBuxRE

Bella sounds harsh while reading her interview but watching her answer the questions is a different story. She's totally blushing over him. Lol. Her face shows that they're dating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnx8-tMss8