[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
What?!? Can you tell me why? Never heard of this news before, lol I'm so slow.
Idk how many times we've mentioned that Kwan didn't get along with Weir because Pancake, his ex, didn't like her. Lol. That's the reason why they haven't been reunited in any lakorns because Weir would avoid working with her. He pulled out of Meu Nang which he was supposed pair with Kwan again after DDH. He denied pulling out because of Pancake, but I don't think so. Pancake was Ch.7's beloved child so I think the elders let her have things her way.   

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Idk how many times we've mentioned that Kwan didn't get along with Weir because Pancake, his ex, didn't like her. Lol. That's the reason why they haven't been reunited in any lakorns because Weir would avoid working with her. He pulled out of Meu Nang which he was supposed pair with Kwan again after DDH. He denied pulling out because of Pancake, but I don't think so. Pancake was Ch.7's beloved child so I think the elders let her have things her way.   

& thank goodness Weir pulled out of that lakorn because that lakorn was eeeehh. lol

WEIRKWAN are coming back with a POWWWW!!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I was never interested in Dara scandals around those days so I never got the whole scoop. Oh well, you can't really tell what Weir and Kwan are thinking, lol. In some pics they look comfy with each other and in some they look like they hate each other. But they're still a hot couple.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
lakornsrok said:
Right when I am soo excited for this, sighh heard some news Weir will be pairing up with Min for the 3rd lakorn. Gosh talking about it makes me soo annoyed :( i only want my KwanWeir!!  :cry:

FredKwan said:
Ha...ha..same here when i saw khun tukta post picture of Weir Min today i'm ao annoy ha..ha... i want to jin kwan and weir only for now..please wait for a bit more for Weir Min...
I'm not hate Min, but just son't like her acting.

Don't be sad just stay focused on Weir Kwan. If pettudpetch is popular people will petition a 3rd lakorn for them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honesty think they're still uncomfortable around each other. Weir's trying really hard to mend things though. He invited her as his special guest to his concert. Every video you see of them together he tries to approach her first. Kwan is the one who feels most uncomfortable. I think it's because she feels rejected by him. Not in a romantic sense, but he didn't want to befriend her due to Pancake. That sticks with you. And if she crushed on him while they were young, that's even worse. Lol. I think she slightly crushed on him too that's why she can't set aside her shyness for him along with her bitterness.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I honesty think they're still uncomfortable around each other. Weir's trying really hard to mend things though. He invited her as his special guess to his concert. Every video you see of them together he tries to approach her first. Kwan is the one who feels most uncomfortable. I think it's because she feels rejected by him. Not in a romantic sense, but he didn't want to befriend her due to Pancake. That sticks with you. And if she crushed on him while they were young, that's even worse. Lol. I think she slightly crushed on him too that's why she can't set aside her shyness for him along with her bitterness.
Fanfiction time!!!! Lol even more than a lakorn. Awww Weir is such a sweet guy though, but I can kind of understand where Kwan is coming from also.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Pancake suspected Kwan liked him. Weir wasn't all that then. Lol. If anything, she was scared that Weir might like Kwan. There's no denying how beautiful she was and still is. Plus, Kwan had been in the industry longer. She had it all. Who wouldn't gravitate towards her? Weir probably feels guilty that's why he's trying so hard to make it up to Kwan. Out of all the girls he could've invited to the concert, he chose her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised that Weir even chose to invite Kwan.....I remember fangirling so hard when I saw pictures and videos of the two surface on the web! eeeks. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, go make some babies already. Lol. The last time he looked this hot with someone was with Mai in RLSL's fitting and opening ceremony.

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Really my excitement spoil after heard he will have another lakorn with Min and goung to start end of this month....
I want this to have opening ceremony soon, want to gain back my hype...

Shhhhh why Weir new lakorn not with Sammy or Baifern...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know. They're wasting away his years with Min. Sammy's free. Why not Sammy? The guy's planning to settle down at 35. Weir and Min better not kill my Kwan and Weir hype.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I feel your pain!!!!!

Right when Two spirits love aired, Mario did his new fittingggg too ;( argh. It kinda killed my mood like Weir's news with Min. Ouiiiiii

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, at least Kwan can't get too far away from him lol. Where can she possible go when in the same bed. Kwan's arms are too skinny