Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mik and Korkwan are second leads.

cr: kwanusa9/ pex_bigking/ nengkomkay/ poo_mik/ as tagged

VIDEO of them falling in love haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxmdRvTiXik

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lmaoo at falling in love hahahha that's hilarious! I don't get why he pushed her then held her like wth?! Anyways damn she got beat up pretty bad Hehe dying from those scenes already!!

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Super excited with all these photo update! Maybe he pushed her from bullet shoot, and move her to protect her? Does anyone know the date of opening ceremony?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's single now and Pancake's not in the picture. Maybe she'll grow to like him. Lol. I know he announced wanting to marry Bella but he also said he likes mixed girls. Whomever it is in the future, that's who he'll marry. HAHA. Kwan's probably like I still have hope. Jk. I don't think Weir's her type. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: pex_bigking/ as tagged
So I had a dream that I was Kwan. Me and Weir were on a mission. I was piggyback riding him in the air on a rocket jet backpack. Lol. Landing wasn't clear so we had to drop ourselves from the air when it was safe enough above the ground so that we don't break our bones. Of course, how my brain works, we landed in my city. I took him touring and told him welcome to my city. He went to the tourist shop and started buying all these heart balloons, candies, and souvenirs to take back home. I immediately knew who it was for: BELLA. It broke my poor Kwan/ME in Kwan's body's heart. HAHA. Then we snuck to meet up with Bella at her home in my city. Don't know how she ended up with a home there. Lol. But I felt like a third wheel. I was crushing badly on him. It was like crushing on someone you already know has a girlfriend. I woke up heartbroken. LOL.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Awe what a heartbreaking dream! Lucky you always be dreaming to be with him lol hmmm I'm wondering in those photos, what's going on? Kwan is just so beat up. Did weir's gang did that to her? Ouchh

Aww love that photo where weir did peace sign haha always teasing Kwan lol poor Kwan hopefully she didn't get hurt too bad

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know...being in an action move doesn't necessarily mean you have to look badass sexy. Why are the girls always in such revealing clothes?? Bare bellies and short shorts? Me don't like. Smh.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
You know...being in an action move doesn't necessarily mean you have to look badass sexy. Why are the girls always in such revealing clothes?? Bare bellies and short shorts? Me don't like. Smh.

Kwan and the new girl playing cop right? Maybe they're in disguise to seduce and fool the bad guys. I don't mind the girl's clothes. We see half naked men in drama all the time. I don't see anyone complaining.