[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Is it wrong that I want him to place his hands on her butt? He's so close. Lol. Oh gosh. Naughty. No Mahalo no! 

ha..ha...i also wanted the same ha..ha...

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Haha haha I kept looking at where is hand was too. Tsk tsk
ha...ha....me too lol...

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
Interview clip
Credit sunflower Zz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgzi9YJFyAU

They look a bit uncomfortable during the interview..but i still fin ha..ha..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Aawww thanks for all the updated mahalo. I know how tiring it is to go back and update and especially credit the source too.

Omggg am I being too greedy or what?! I actually wanted more of them and also I was more satisfied with the fitting photos lol cuz their poses were similar to what mahalo imagined hahah this one more of casual not really holding onto eaxhother. I wanted them closer! heheh that one of his hand so close is indeed sneaky hahaa I'm sure she's watching him haha but overall it's better than nothing. I also love that one of him behind her chair soo cute, he's comfortable with her haha I'm not watching the interview cuz I won't understand lol but still so happy to have them so close. That's enough for me hehe

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Love the opening ceremony! Can someone translate the part where weir answer and interviewer and kwan reacted to his answer towards the end?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They look so beautiful together. I love the pic with his head near her shoulder and with holding on to it. I have the urge to rewatch DDH again. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lovebunny said:
Love the opening ceremony! Can someone translate the part where weir answer and interviewer and kwan reacted to his answer towards the end?
Lol i think you are talking about the moment when the reporter asked if Kwan tease/trick him and I don't think he was really listening cus he said yes. She have him the "excuse me" look lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're usually good public speakers but they are completely lost in this interview. Lol. It was so awkward when the reporters asked how they felt about reuniting and they couldn't answer it. All Kwan could say is everything is well...yeah. It's good. Then she nudged Weir and said help me out but he couldn't answer any better. Haha. They couldn't even describe their characters. I've never seen them so disorganized. Maybe it's the nerves of being interviewed together. They keep asking each other to help describe their characters. Kwan even got things mixed up and had Weir correct her. I like that they tease each other. A little bit more comfortable with each other but a little awkwardness still present. They do love to eat together. Lol. Kwan loves when Weir brings food from Khon Kaen. Thank goodness the producer and director incorporated a little of every genre in here like I had requested. Lol. Weir said fans were requesting for more cute scenes.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol that interview was definitely awkward, and then she looked pissed towards the end @ 3.50, where he told her to fak lakorn I think and then he cut her off, lol she looked so done and pissed off. :lolyup: But overall the pics are top quality, uploading pictures are hard, thank you very much Mahalo! :clap2:  The pics are squeal worthy, if that butt was Matt's or would've been perkier, I'm pretty sure his hand would've been brushing over it. so close yet so far away, lol sneaky.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She wasn't pissed. Lol. They were talking about DDH. Weir referred to her as Princess Tassika and then looked at her but she couldn't recall his character's name as quickly, so she's kind of embarrassed for getting all her character descriptions wrong during the interview. Whether it be the one for PTP or DDH, she was stuttering and blanking out. LOL. It's the Weir effect. 

I wish they did some different poses. They're so repetitive.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I thought it was him that couldn't remember his character. Those two are just so distracted by something else. Half of the time they were rambling.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Both couldn't remember. Lol. Weir was asked to talk about his character Chad. He blanked out and looked to her for help and all she could say was that his nickname was Chad. Lol. Then she said he's a police from so and so agency and then Weir was like no, that's your character. Lol. That's when she laughed and shook her head in embarrassment. They were both mixing everything up. Distracted by each other. Haha.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Still.. The little awkwardness. If they both don't have to wait for a long time to reunite, I don't think they both will have this feeling . the producer should granted our wish long time ago.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, I know she wasn't pissed but her look was just so funny. Yes they both are distracted by each other, seemed very nervous, maybe it's their first time interviewing together in front of a big group of reporters.