[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. oUt off no where. I'm just gonna make some comment about how hot mik is and recently I've been watching his drama talay fai with his n'ek stephany. N dayumm! They look hawt I'm actually swooning over them.

Ps- if anyone is looking for a good slap kiss drama. I'd definitely recommend u talay fai is the one. Plus I can gurantee that you won't be disappointed.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Petch Tud Petch will air starting October 7th every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Yay!!! But then again the ever annoying CH7 is so restrictive with their lakorns I might use the Hola app lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope someone will be subbing this though I have a feeling that it is unlikely due to CH7'S copyright -_-
I miss seeing Weir on screen!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mik looks like he's having a blast playing a bad guy. That shot when he has 2 guns shooting up a ballroom?, super hot. I think I can stare at that all day and drool. Is that motivating you, Katelyn, to make more Mik edits? lol

And Kwan looks like a total badass.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@jeanie1
Will make more edits of Mik. Doesn't take much to motivate me. Just get a glimpse of the man and I'm a goner. :drooling::love: ;)
Yes, Mik really enjoys doing action lakorn.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
okay, honestly i think the girl with Mik aint that much good of acting. her acting is soo boring and like she doesnt have an expression in her eyes or her movement. like when today, Mik told her to close her eyes and he kiss her but after that when she open them again, and he ran away she just stood there really :confused0: and not having any reaction. :sad6:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Korkwan is rough. She looks like she's scared being in front of cameras. Don't know if I've seen anyone with as bad a debut as her. Doesn't help that they changed her character. I don't remember a whole lot of the old version but I'm pretty sure Rasamee was a tough undercover cop too. I think they combined old Rasamee and Pailu into Kwan's Pailu and Korkwan's Rasamee is just a hot new mess. Her weak damsel in distress doesn't really belong in here.

Also they changed the "Face-off" like story no? Didn't real Chat die and another undercover cop got surgery to look like him and take over his life. This one I think Chat is just a good guy?

Anyhow I came for Mik but the real highlight is Weir/Kwan's bickering. It's a bit unrealistic in context of the story but they're funny and have great chemistry. But I'm not sure if that's enough to make me sit through an action lakorn.