[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgg...naa song saan ePaeng T_____________T When she cries, I cry too T_____________T Pooklook must have been tired after she filmed every scene because she cried most of the time. 

Paeng and Lor could have been potential lovers when they were younger only if Peun wasn't in the way. Peun sabotaged all of Paeng's happy moments and always hai reuang talod causing Paeng to get beat by their father. SMH. Every time their father calls her the bad luck child, I just want to backhand him =x I sympathized Paeng even more during her nightmare of her when she was little. Even at a young age, Paeng loved and cared so much for her dad so she secretly poured away his beer. Her reason to dump his beer was that if he keeps drinking, he won't be able to get well soon and her father blamed her as the reason why he's drinking! OMG...Little Paeng even risk her life w/P'Lor to steal medicine for her father. Whatever ePaeng does for her father is never good enough in his eyes because she is the reason why "his wife" died. How are ya always yelling at her, pressing your fingers on her forehead, and putting her down ever going to help her grow up? <---- NO, she was already an adult at a young age! She basically had to grow up on her own and alone...that's why she doesn't want P'Lor to marry P'Peun. P'Lor has always been there during every hardship she went through and if he marries P'Peun, she'll be left alone..forever. He's her knight, her happiness and the only one she can count. I have a feeling I will hate P'Lor more when he tham rai Paeng for Peun's sake. ARGH~   

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Ncmeow;
Ohhh I bet...I feel tired for Pooklook by just watching her cry...she cries her heart out too </3 !!!! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you feel sorry for peun when she almost got raped? If that was feung, I would had cried because she was a good sister and girlfriend but with Peun i didn't feel a thing. Was that cold of me? Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did you feel sorry for peun when she almost got raped? If that was feung, I would had cried because she was a good sister and girlfriend but with Peun i didn't feel a thing. Was that cold of me? Lol

No it wasn't cold of you =x As for me, I just shook my head. =x I totally agree! If the person that perv tried to rape was Feung, I'd probably cry too. Both stories are similar yet soooo different because the sister's relationships aren't comparable! Maaaan, Paeng knows how to make us cry and someone needs to give Peun a real good slap! <---she deserves that lol

Soon Peun will let Ram get to her head and will have a desire to aim for someone who has greater value than Lor. Peun will reach for something higher and will definitely deserve what's coming to her....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I can't wait for when Lor sees values in Paeng.

I can't wait either...I was happy to hear him say that him seeing Paeng up close, she is as beautiful as Peun. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahaha.. True she so happy when heard her p'lor said it. Count me in too I can't wait when this will happen and when he will see the real peuan. About the scene peuan get rape I very song nam naa her lol. But next week Paeng get rape too who will help her ? It is her p'lor ??? I pray it's him.. in her life she has only p'lor even dreamed still call p'lor name

Don't tell me peuan jelly out scene! Focus on her when p'lor n Paeng hug she try to push p'lor off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brFJH6bXrA4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukx-Qv4SbHs

Next week epi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZCFA19YRbk

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook probably will get an award this year for her roles in here, but this year there are so many good roles with the men and majority are top p'ek so it will hard to decides who the best male actor award goes to this year.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just adore when Pooklook and Weir are together. It's lovely how they show Paeng falling for Lor while he just sees her as a sibling. All those eye locking moments. I love how Lor plays it off as nothing when it's apparently something to Paeng. Pooklook's acting kind of reminds me of Min but it doesn't annoy me as much as when Min tries to play stubborn and bratty. Aren't the two close? Maybe she had some tips from her. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Pooklook and Min are very close and practically bff. Pooklook used to sleepover at Min's house a lot during the time when she filmed for Ruen Kalong because Min said it was more convenient as her house is closer to the filming set. Pooklook would then ask Min for acting tips because Min had experience working with Pordeecom production whereas it was Pooklook's first time. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just finally finished episode 2 and 3 and i have got tov say that Peuan is such a b****. How can she say she loves Paeng when she blames that Paeng is jealous of her? If she truly loved Paeng, she wouldn't have let Paeng get jealous in the first place. And just a little lie and make over could make her act h***y. She's exactly like the other girl Ram said. Peuan was always like that but she just doesn't know it yet and Ram was just awakening what was really already there. Peuan is a stupid selfish brat who needs a heavy wipping to learn her lesson. I can't believe she will even have the guts to come back to Lor after what she will do to him. Hate thick faced, two faced people who act all innocent and blaming others when truly she's at fault. P' Lor, how could you fall for this witch and still not see her evil? Did she cast a spell on you? Pooklook's crying again, is on point and so real I had to shed my tears as well. But for her I am willing to cry my heart out even if my brothers and parents thinks I'm crazy. LOL.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
That the questions in my mind too, what spell peuan does for p'lor ? True, Paeng say p'lor with all that and also I like the way p'lor call E'paeng too it very... This epi 3 P'lor acting make me feel that he want to marry but he feel pity and worry or care E'paeng more. His eyes and action show me this lol. Gosh! How long when his turn to Paeng ?

U should watch.. More love from p'lor to E'paeng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y0_MwhvbDI

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Who else love the way Paeng says "P'Lor?" She says his name with so much love and admiration. 

Pang said Lor's name with so much feeling. I love the way she's defending him too.

I'm starting to ship Pooklook and Weir.
Love these two!! Is there a ship name for them? There should be! Weirpoo? Pookeir?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lakorn7 said:

Pang said Lor's name with so much feeling. I love the way she's defending him too.

I'm starting to ship Pooklook and Weir.
Love these two!! Is there a ship name for them? There should be! Weirpoo? Pookeir?
We should totally have a name for them, but i'm not sure what either. Weirpoo? LOL. I personally like it better if the guys name comes first.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: siamdara

Gosh, the photos are already painful to see. You can feel the tension. That's great acting right there. A picture speaks a thousand words.