[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:heart: Sammie and Porche is sooo stinking CUTE! I want another lakorn of them together PLEASE! Fri needs to hurry up! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhh...he manhandle her SO WELL, and his twinkling eyes...keke...i see scene from the next ep...yes i'm crazy about the lakorn and remember what shirt she'll be wearing 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really like how he holds her (?) if that makes sense.
Like he just gently puts his arms around her waist and he height difference is also nice.
They both look into each other's eyes on a perfect level
<3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...that's what i'm thinking...p'k gotta go chase after her and sweep her off her feet, after she beats him up

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it was just a thought (fantasy)....I didn't watch the ep yet til now...that was just my "GUESS"

Chane is soo cute - You were allowed to stay here because "MY" wife said so..."Gain Jai"
and him being jealous kekeke

At the end of the Ep, he kinda admitting to himself that he starting to like/love n'k

lol at Sin and Suer (Pra'nang) while fighting the bad guy...her twisting his ears....threaten to not let him sleep in the same bed

Wonder what he did to her to have her trying to gun him in the next ep

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yup, for some1 who was in-love w/some1 else we barely see him talk/ponder about her(beside the dream)...I'm glad they did it that way 

He's like, Admiring her as she sleep and said - that she make him start to ....pause....it's not like I Love you keke...still in a bit of Denial...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
That heartbeat part when they were dancing was my favourite part today.
And damn the way he looked at her again while sleeping :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love pra'nang wish they had more scenes..though their scene are cute..kisses/hug....hope pk realize he fully loves nk soon...This ep has more of the story line

Grr...pk saying "if you were some1 I love...." her words about him mean a lot to him..it "tang jai"..chane.... but nice lingering kiss...the kiss meant something to...it was nice and gentle along with it lingering...nk played it off like he just getting back/teasing her...you can tell by his face it isn't. ...

I love how they easily use "husband and wife"