[Ch7] Pleng Tawan (Doo Mun Dee)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I know where you are coming from. Checked this lakorn for Es and can't help but think a girl like Sammy would have delivered the dramatic traumatic side with flying colors. Sephanie leaves me cold. I see she thinks too much cause still too green

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I don't get. If Tawan was a special agent of some sort, why couldn't she fend off those baddies in the beginning?? Hmm...something is weird. And Thai really sucks at darts. Hahahaha. Like really? The writers really made Thai look like a....dork. It reminded me of that one scene in Pee Mak Phrakhanong when Mak couldn't hit the bottles or pins at the festival. Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
none of these men should be wearing these skinny jeans haha
Only Weir is able to pull it off, still looking manly and hot because his legs are bulky and sexy. Hehe. Although I still prefer regular jeans .

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think the Ch.7 police is catching up to watchlakorn.in. Most of their videos don't play. Thanks to Thailakornvideos, I have another source to watch Ch.7 lakorns. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think the Ch.7 police is catching up to watchlakorn.in. Most of their videos don't play. Thanks to Thailakornvideos, I have another source to watch Ch.7 lakorns. 
You can always do dootv. That's what I've been using. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Why pay for something when I can get it for free eventually? Lol. Broke college student Phatman. 
That's because I'm not paying for it! Haha. My cousin has an account and she lets me use it for free. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Ch7 people have been wandering around english forums to find out where international viewers are watching their lakorns. I don't know why they just don't upload it to youtube and make money out of it. If they are afraid of ratings dropping in Thailand then they can wait to upload it like a week later or something.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ch7 people have been wandering around english forums to find out where international viewers are watching their lakorns. I don't know why they just don't upload it to youtube and make money out of it. If they are afraid of ratings dropping in Thailand then they can wait to upload it like a week later or something.
They really suck! Do they not want their lakorns or actors to gain international feedback??? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh lol. I have no idea either. The management team is a bit confusing. It's almost like they don't want to grow.
Well they are not very bright. Reaching out internationally the best way is through YouTube.