[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
By the way, someone posted on twitter that while Bank and Pinkploy went to eat Somtam together while recording for Bank's YT channel, they met a famous youtuber. lol...In this clip, start from 5:05, you will see their short appearance..and they don't miss a chance to promote their lakorn. :risas3:

mayag

sarNie Adult
By the way, someone posted on twitter that while Bank and Pinkploy went to eat Somtam together while recording for Bank's YT channel, they met a famous youtuber. lol...In this clip, start from 5:05, you will see their short appearance..and they don't miss a chance to promote their lakorn. :risas3:

Haha what a coincidence! I like how he promoted the lakorn too XD

Aww Pinkploy's dad is there as well. He's like his daughter's biggest fan :angel10: She looks a lot like him too!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Haha what a coincidence! I like how he promoted the lakorn too XD

Aww Pinkploy's dad is there as well. He's like his daughter's biggest fan :angel10: She looks a lot like him too!
Yes. Her dad is always there for her. Her mom as well. It's kinda funny that during live broadcast that day before lakorn on, Bank and Grate joke that Bank needs to ask permission from Pinkploy's mom before playing love scenes. If not, he would get killed. Her mom always monitor the screen while shooting.. Hahaha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yes. Her dad is always there for her. Her mom as well. It's kinda funny that during live broadcast that day before lakorn on, Bank and Grate joke that Bank needs to ask permission from Pinkploy's mom before playing love scenes. If not, he would get killed. Her mom always monitor the screen while shooting.. Hahaha.
Hahaha that's so funny. I guess, as parents, they really treasure their daughter.
But it must be so awkward for Bank!! Even I would feel so awkward if my parents were watching me shoot love scenes. :risas3: Pinkploy must be very comfortable and close with her parents.

snowy

sarNie Egg
Honestly this two really did their best to promote this drama on their own, without any help. Really wishing them the best.

And Pinkploy parents are so cute and very supportive.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi! How are you doing? I’m not inactive here but I love this lakorn so much. I just finish the first episodes and i love it so much. I’m so proud at pinkploy. My girl improved so much. I love her so much hahaha. About Bank, he’s cutie and always liked his acting. They are have a great chemistry. I hope ch7 promotes them well! ❤
Hiii!! I'm so glad you're tuning in to this one. Missed you. They both definitely have such cute chem.
i just started this!! hopefully i managed to catch up before it ends
Ahhh you're watching this one too. Yay! You know I always love when you do your GIFS. Hehe I still use your JiTaew ones.

Bank and Pinkploy are so cute together doing their promos. I love how playful they are.

Also, if the YT videos I listen to that gives previews of the upcoming episode then for Ep 11 we are in for a treat ladies!! Im so excited for this next Ep. :love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
No filter at all. Hahahahahahahaha
But he is a charmer. And this no filter mouth of his is going to be the praek of many more cute, lovey dovey, funny pickup lines. He is, so far, the best praek Palai could have hahahahahahahahaha a cutie!
He is such a charmer hahaha no wonder Palai said that he's popular with the ladies :risas3: :risas3: i love how he went straight to flirting with Palai when they first met lmfao and him openly staring and his Wow! Im looking forward to more of his charm!

Ahhh you're watching this one too. Yay! You know I always love when you do your GIFS. Hehe I still use your JiTaew ones.
Heeee i saw ^^ glad you like GIFs, i had sooo much fun when i GIF lakorns that i watched. It has been a while we were in the same lakorn thread no? :cheer: :cheer:

Now i guess as i go thru the episode I'll need to find the clips on ch7 yt page to create GIF sigh, but not a problem cause I'm definitely hooked to this lakorn !

Dearest

恋の予感
Saw some pics on IG with Jan and Nat lol are they going to be lovers?? I kinda ship hehe :risas3: Anything to ensure our leads get together without interruptions is good for me!

Dearest

恋の予感
Hiii!! I'm so glad you're tuning in to this one. Missed you. They both definitely have such cute chem.

Bank and Pinkploy are so cute together doing their promos. I love how playful they are.

Also, if the YT videos I listen to that gives previews of the upcoming episode then for Ep 11 we are in for a treat ladies!! Im so excited for this next Ep. :love:
Thats great news! I was worried there might be so much drama based on teaser, but I'm ready to FIN!!! :love::aaaaa:Monday & Tuesday--lets goooo!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Guys remember the willing scene, we talked about, where both of them were in tears? It seems like it’s coming this week.

Really hoping it won’t be a R*pe scene because it started out of anger and jealousy

http://instagr.am/p/CJDPNq1FOm1/
Yea it’s going to be on Tuesday!! It’s gonna go from forced to willing I believe so don’t worry haha

But it looks like this is going to be their first willing and I’m a little disappointed. I think there could have been more buildup like the last kiss they had! There was so much more tension and romance happening there whereas they barely move their lips here and the camera pans out to Siwa initiating some leg battle :risas3: