[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Vico

sarNie Adult
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I was hoping for Tuptim for this !
And now, we have Pinkploy instead ?! WTH ?!
And with Bank who’s such a great actor...

WHAT A WASTE !

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm the only odd one here. LOL...I'm loving Pinkploy. I watched both her lakorns and think she has potential. Unlike many other newbies, Pinkploy has one of the best voice projection. Her voice suits the mood and tone of each scene.

I have to agree though that Ch7 is promoting Pinkploy to the max. I see her bright future similar to Mookda and Kem Husawee. Her fanclub is so loud and active same as Kem who is not yet well known to the public but has a solid fanclub.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked Noon and Paul’s version. Honestly I don’t like PinkPloy that much but they really have been trynna promote her. I just don’t find her pretty, her face is really odd to me. She looks more like a supporting.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t mind her face because I don’t think she’s really ugly (though I don’t think she’s pretty), but in Khing-Kor-whatever-don’t-remember-the-title, she was soooooooooooooo overacting

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Their face shape is different....

They aren't necessarily ugly....but realistically... we are all 1st taken by looks and then if they can act...perfect combo

I tried noey.... I'm still not impress with the acting

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think Pinkploy look more beautiful in certain angles and less attractive in others. I think Khing Kor Rar remake didn't do her justice. I blame Dida for her horrible makeup and wardrobe. She looks more beautiful in Madam Ban Na; however, that production had some very bad camera quality. Her first prime time lakorn will be broadcast early next year but with Arlong; so I just can't expect much. :facepalm: She has another one with Louis Hesse. This remake will be her third prime time. Dara Video produced this one and I hope they won't disappoint.

IMG_20190730_193458.jpg
WechatIMG185.jpeg

P.S. Girl always look pretty during events. She has beautiful smile and amazing body. LOL...The more I look at her, the more I see her charms. Hope you all give her a chance. :angel10::love: Some more of her pics in spoiler. :naughty2:

WechatIMG182.jpeg
WechatIMG183.jpeg WechatIMG184.jpeg

Last edited:

sulad

sarNie Adult
I agree, certain angles of Pinkploy brings the beauty out of her and some certain angles just don't do it. She is a great actress but I have found that she needs to work more on her facial reaction. I adore Rahut Rissaya alot and I just hope they can make this remake a great one as well.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree, certain angles of Pinkploy brings the beauty out of her and some certain angles just don't do it. She is a great actress but I have found that she needs to work more on her facial reaction. I adore Rahut Rissaya alot and I just hope they can make this remake a great one as well.
Yes. She has potential. That's what I'm trying to say. She is still new but a talented newbie. She can be a better actress by staring in prime time because the acting is gonna be more serious there.

Many fans in pantip are worried for Dara Video because their latest works were not that good (bad camera quality, transition from scene to scene is not smooth etc...) I wish they improve as well so that this remake will be successful as Khing Kor Rar remake.

P.S. I heard from Dara Video director that there will be a lot of changes to this remake. There will be more kuk kik of Pranang, korean style, and more intense..Let's see...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super happy for Pinkploy getting another drama and getting to be on prim time with her drama. When her first drama was on air I thought she was going to be an event n'ke but it seem like Ch7 is promoting her up. Yes, she still a newbie, she still have room to grow in her acting. I really do hope Pinkploy can play with Kem, Weir, Mik, Mike....ect some day. I really like her scene with Mik in "Paragit Ruk Series" I hope they can pair up someday. :)

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
why did they give this lakorn to mookda, i very much want her to be in this one. i wish they push gookgik to be n'k too because she is very beauful too. she much better looking than noey or pupae.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
why did they give this lakorn to mookda, i very much want her to be in this one. i wish they push gookgik to be n'k too because she is very beauful too. she much better looking than noey or pupae.
This. Gookgik potential is getting wasted

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm super happy for Pinkploy getting another drama and getting to be on prim time with her drama. When her first drama was on air I thought she was going to be an event n'ke but it seem like Ch7 is promoting her up. Yes, she still a newbie, she still have room to grow in her acting. I really do hope Pinkploy can play with Kem, Weir, Mik, Mike....ect some day. I really like her scene with Mik in "Paragit Ruk Series" I hope they can pair up someday. :)
I could see why Ch7 is promoting Pinkploy to primetime. With the success of Khing Kor Rar, she already has an individual fanclub to back her up. She has a lot of people cheering for her in Pantip too for being casted here. On top of that, she has another KooJin club with Ko. Her and his fans are so loud that even 7-eleven got them in one of their commercials. :thumbup: They both had a Kazz magazine shoot together. This type of magazine shoot is rare for celebrities without fanbase and krasae. Kazz in collaboration with 7-eleven also organized their joint fan meetings not once but twice in a period of 3 months. These days, it's not easy to launch a newbie successfully especially for an actress and that too for someone from Ch7. Among all the female newbies at Ch7 Charity Concert yesterday, she was the only one who has LED plates supporting. Ch7 is just capitalizing what she already got. They are not just promoting her blindly.

And they put her in a group of these people (Pupe, Prapye, Euro, Donut, Minnie, Ko, Grate, Bank) for the concert. They are trying to push them all by pairing them up with each other. Donut has a lakorn with Prapye, Euro had one with Minnie, Pinkploy with Bank/ Grate. And there was a rumor that Ko might have a lakorn with Pupe too. This group along with Kem, Mooka and maybe Jin Jinna will be the future of their channel.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i am very sure kem will over take weir oneday because his has the whole package and mooda too because she very talent actress and she is outshining bow. bow become popular because of the news she making with the actors that she try be ko jin with , and because her lakorn are average, boring,childish and immature and i could not finish watching any of her lakorn at all.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Kem and Mookda will go to the top. I'm very sure. These two are being paired up with almost all the top stars of Ch7. Good thing for Bow is that even she lost KooJin fanbase with Mike, she still has another one with Mik. I didn't watch Bow lakorns, so I can't give comments. For Pinkploy, if her acting was really that bad, she would not have gained these many fans. There were some bad scenes of her but there were very good ones too that she nailed them...No wonder Khing Kor Rar got really popular in the later half...For acting, Tubtim is my most favorite one from all the Ch7 actresses. She nailed all her roles no matter as a n'ek or n'rai. But she lacks loyal fanbase. I wonder where all her fans were at the Charity concert on Dec 10.. They didn't even prepare her LED plates.

WechatIMG188.jpeg

Last edited: