[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all! I've been meaning to come in and join the commentary but I've been a bit busy. I'm so happy that many of you are digging the lakorn too. I just kind of came across the teaser a few days before it aired and thought Bank and Pinkploy had cute chem. But now, I'm hooked!! Haha. It's been a while since I've been hooked onto a lakorn but this one got to me. I saw bits and pieces of the old one when I was younger but can't remember too much so it's like a good new start.

I've enjoyed reading all of your comments each week because I feel the exact same! LOL. I literally get so eager for Monday and Tuesday because I've been catching this LIVE. Siwa is such a cutie. For some reason, I thought he was going to be a jerk but he's such a trickster with Palai. I love that from the get go he's had a thing for her. Bank is selling me on those sweet moments where he adores Palai when she does something that's cute or shows her soft side. He has such a soft spot for her. I literally love these two! The doctor and Thana seem cute but for some reason some scenes of Thana make me cringe. Like when he's drunk. I like Thana and the doc together too it's just they both kind of annoy me a bit haha. I have more to say but I'll save it for another day.

From Ep.7 today I thought it was so cute in the beginning when Siwa was trying to confront to Palai about talking down on his Dad and then she saw a snake and instead of her being the one scared he get's weak and is about to faint. LOL! Took me by surprise. Double the cuteness when Siwa was resting on Palai's lap after his mini-faint and while looking at the night sky he tells her the stars are beautiful tonight. She told him yes they are beautiful but then he sneaks in with that little comment "the stars aren't the only thing that are beautiful" Can he stop it already! I'm dying of sweetness. Haha.

Literally can't wait for Ep.8 tomorrow and more of their romance! :aaaaa:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hi all! I've been meaning to come in and join the commentary but I've been a bit busy. I'm so happy that many of you are digging the lakorn too. I just kind of came across the teaser a few days before it aired and thought Bank and Pinkploy had cute chem. But now, I'm hooked!! Haha. It's been a while since I've been hooked onto a lakorn but this one got to me. I saw bits and pieces of the old one when I was younger but can't remember too much so it's like a good new start.

I've enjoyed reading all of your comments each week because I feel the exact same! LOL. I literally get so eager for Monday and Tuesday because I've been catching this LIVE. Siwa is such a cutie. For some reason, I thought he was going to be a jerk but he's such a trickster with Palai. I love that from the get go he's had a thing for her. Bank is selling me on those sweet moments where he adores Palai when she does something that's cute or shows her soft side. He has such a soft spot for her. I literally love these two! The doctor and Thana seem cute but for some reason some scenes of Thana make me cringe. Like when he's drunk. I like Thana and the doc together too it's just they both kind of annoy me a bit haha. I have more to say but I'll save it for another day.

From Ep.7 today I thought it was so cute in the beginning when Siwa was trying to confront to Palai about talking down on his Dad and then she saw a snake and instead of her being the one scared he get's weak and is about to faint. LOL! Took me by surprise. Double the cuteness when Siwa was resting on Palai's lap after his mini-faint and while looking at the night sky he tells her the stars are beautiful tonight. She told him yes they are beautiful but then he sneaks in with that little comment "the stars aren't the only thing that are beautiful" Can he stop it already! I'm dying of sweetness. Haha.

Welcome welcome!!

Haaaa Siwa and his cheesy lines :risas3: Love how he manages to throw those in whenever he can hahah I can’t wait to hear more

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

BOY IS SOOOOOOO IN LOVE. Totally whipped. And Palai is slowly falling too. hahahahahahahahaha
It is cute how almost all of their "fights" start rude and ends up being funny. This one was funny too. I wasn't expecting. Even the cuteness is kind of funny. Can't wait for the the real love and sweet scenes later on (and dreading the heartbreak thereafter).

Welcome welcome!!

Haaaa Siwa and his cheesy lines :risas3: Love how he manages to throw those in whenever he can hahah I can’t wait to hear more
The guy literally knows how to use his pickup lines. And the best of it is that I think he does it naturally, like he really means it... At least with her. hahahahahahahahahahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I’m just getting started on today’s episodes. I seriously just love how Siwa can turn a whole argument into something sweet with a shy Palai at the end. Most of the time it’s her coming at him and he just turns the whole thing into his favor. lol But Palai is good too at getting Siwa scared when she act like she’s confident and not afraid of Siwa’s advancements. Siwa’s pickup lines can be quite cringey but it’s perfect and enough to get Palai blushing. And as for Thana and the doctor friend, they get but I agree that they can be quite annoying. A drunk Thana is def. not attractive, tbh, bc I feel like his acting is a but cringey and not convincing enough. Ugh, just can’t wait for more romance between our main lead. They’re the only one keeping me going with this drama.

Edit: oh my gosh, when Siwa felt bad and apologized but noooo, Palai just had to ruin the moment again. He did feel terrible for being harsh and saying stuff without understanding it from her perspective. These two being having some lowkey awkward moments sometimes but Siwa be using some of those moments to his advantage. LOL But the lap scene was so cute. When he complimented her and how they were opening up to each other about how their home was like. We’re finally going somewhere. lol I love how he brought up the idea of sharing rooms whether in his or her room bc he was afraid she would be scare. He’s too adorable. But dang, Siwa’s day is freakin crazy and the doctor friend is annoying as heck.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy to see you guys coming to the thread. Remember back in those days while they were still filming, I was talking to myself alone here. :risas3: Glad to see you all enjoying the lakorn.

To me, I love how their love story is progressing. There are just so many emotions in all pranang scenes. They were arguing over a serious matter but end up being cute, funny, and lovey dovey together. LOL. I love them. I agree with you all about Palai falling in love slowly for Siwa. In no time, she will realize that she falls for him hard. Based on the opening and ending MV, we saw her kissing him twice already. In Thai lakorn, if n'ek kisses p'ek like this, it shows how much she loves him. It's really rare.

By the way, don't you guys have this weird feeling over the lawyer is helping Palai? His character is so mysterious. There is just something about him that is suspicious. I wonder if his help for Palai is genuine or not. Palai might end up being a victim herself in this game. Anything can happen. This lakorn is unpredictable.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy to see you guys coming to the thread. Remember back in those days while they were still filming, I was talking to myself alone here. :risas3: Glad to see you all enjoying the lakorn.

To me, I love how their love story is progressing. There are just so many emotions in all pranang scenes. They were arguing over a serious matter but end up being cute, funny, and lovey dovey together. LOL. I love them. I agree with you all about Palai falling in love slowly for Siwa. In no time, she will realize that she falls for him hard. Based on the opening and ending MV, we saw her kissing him twice already. In Thai lakorn, if n'ek kisses p'ek like this, it shows how much she loves him. It's really rare.

By the way, don't you guys have this weird feeling over the lawyer is helping Palai? His character is so mysterious. There is just something about him that is suspicious. I wonder if his help for Palai is genuine or not. Palai might end up being a victim herself in this game. Anything can happen. This lakorn is unpredictable.
Haha you weren't alone..we just relied on you for updates and would hit like on all your bts posts XD Thanks for that heheh

The lawyer had explained in an earlier episode that Palai's parents had helped him and his family out during his most difficult time. So he is eternally thankful for that and wants to return the favour. I think we can trust him :confused12:

Today's scenes especially were so emotional :sad6: Bank is such a good crier. Usually, pra'eks hold back their tears and don't cry that hard. Especially not in front of the n'ek.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Haha you weren't alone..we just relied on you for updates and would hit like on all your bts posts XD Thanks for that heheh

The lawyer had explained in an earlier episode that Palai's parents had helped him and his family out during his most difficult time. So he is eternally thankful for that and wants to return the favour. I think we can trust him :confused12:

Today's scenes especially were so emotional :sad6: Bank is such a good crier. Usually, pra'eks hold back their tears and don't cry that hard. Especially not in front of the n'ek.
Yes I know. You were always there clicking like on my posts. Hahah.

For the lawyer, everyone on twitter started to feel suspicious of him. He is just too smart and he has a lot of connection. It made everyone wonder how can a lawyer could be like this. The actor himself always plays a bad guy. So it doesn't hep. I still don't trust him. lol

Yes. Today episode is so heartbreaking. I like how Siwa and Palai take turn to console each other. It's like they don't have anyone else they can trust. Their love story is progressing very well. Big applause for Bank and Pinkploy's acting. :clap: I am really impressed with them portraying Siwa and Palai character so far.

Today we also see some new sides of Siwa's mom. The relationship between Siwa's mom and Palai now is getting interesting as well. I can see she will find the goodness in her daughter in law soon.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

After the bits here and there that I saw for today's ep, Si and Pa's love story is going to be a rollercoaster from now on. Finally Thana knows the truth of her role in Rattanarit's house. Not everything, but the most important one is out. Hope the will have a clean break after this
On the other side, Siwa's breakdown today had me crying with him... And fortunately Pa cut him some slack. She definitely is falling in love. Little details (bear in mind I don't understand Thai and have to wait for subs to understand the dialogues. It makes a huge difference hahahahahahahaha)

And I agree with you that the lawyer is highly suspicious. Today I was commenting that with some friends here in Brazil (I'm brazilian :)) while following the drama through Twitter. I'm not getting good vibes from the lawyer. Too much helpful for my taste.

Next week, looks like there will be more fight between Pa and Jan. Again.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I know. You were always there clicking like on my posts. Hahah.

For the lawyer, everyone on twitter started to feel suspicious of him. He is just too smart and he has a lot of connection. It made everyone wonder how can a lawyer could be like this. The actor himself always plays a bad guy. So it doesn't hep. I still don't trust him. lol

Yes. Today episode is so heartbreaking. I like how Siwa and Palai take turn to console each other. It's like they don't have anyone else they can trust. Their love story is progressing very well. Big applause for Bank and Pinkploy's acting. :clap: I am really impressed with them portraying Siwa and Palai character so far.

Today we also see some new sides of Siwa's mom. The relationship between Siwa's mom and Palai now is getting interesting as well. I can see she will find the goodness in her daughter in law soon.

I have the same impression about not trusting the lawyer. Better hold my judgement for later, hoping I'm wrong and he is good in the end. hahahahahahahahahahahah

Bank's acting today was superb. Boy can cry. Kudos for him. And Pinkploy keeps developping. Her acting during the talk with Thana was on point. Not over the top, not cold.

And yeah! I really hope to see Siwa's mom and Pa getting along before she collapses (differently from the previous version, where it took a long time before they could get along. Almost by the end...). And for her to find out that Rasika and Jan are not the good people they like to show they are.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
After the bits here and there that I saw for today's ep, Si and Pa's love story is going to be a rollercoaster from now on. Finally Thana knows the truth of her role in Rattanarit's house. Not everything, but the most important one is out. Hope the will have a clean break after this
On the other side, Siwa's breakdown today had me crying with him... And fortunately Pa cut him some slack. She definitely is falling in love. Little details (bear in mind I don't understand Thai and have to wait for subs to understand the dialogues. It makes a huge difference hahahahahahahaha)

And I agree with you that the lawyer is highly suspicious. Today I was commenting that with some friends here in Brazil (I'm brazilian :)) while following the drama through Twitter. I'm not getting good vibes from the lawyer. Too much helpful for my taste.

Next week, looks like there will be more fight between Pa and Jan. Again.
In that Siwa's breakdown scene, I don't remember all the detail of their conversation but it's something along the line.

Siwa: Can you give me the final password for the website? I want to know. I can pay you anything. Please give me.
Palai: I already told you that I will not give you. I don't have anything to give you for real. I'm sorry na ka.

Siwa crying while Palai walking away. Then she came back when hearing him crying.

Palai: Khun Siwa
Siwa: I understand you. I understand.
Palai: Please listen to me. Tomorrow, I will send you the password.

Siwa turn to hug Palai

Siwa: Thank you so much. Thank you for real.
Palai: I'm doing the right thing, am I? Can you tell me?

Siwa speaking while crying to the point i can't understand..lol..thanks to my poor Thai. :risas3:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Changing topics and talking about the plot: I have a doubt about 2 things (many more, but let me ask about these two):

First one: the jewelry store. Is it from Palai? From Palai's parents and that was not a part of the false will? Is it from her family? I couldn't understand that...What was the utility about the store? I think someone burned it...

Second one: what is exactly the purpose of Palai marrying Siwa? I'm not convinced on the "I need the money" money part only. Looks like there's something more about it. Or am I wrong?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Changing topics and talking about the plot: I have a doubt about 2 things (many more, but let me ask about these two):

First one: the jewelry store. Is it from Palai? From Palai's parents and that was not a part of the false will? Is it from her family? I couldn't understand that...What was the utility about the store? I think someone burned it...

Second one: what is exactly the purpose of Palai marrying Siwa? I'm not convinced on the "I need the money" money part only. Looks like there's something more about it. Or am I wrong?
1. Based on novel, Palai got money from Siwa to open that jewelry store. But in this version, it is never revealed how she owns it. But for sure, it's not from her parents. It is mentioned in this episode when Palai is speaking with the lawyer that her mom sold the jewelry shop after she is pregnant with Palai.

Remembered that she said she needs to sell all her dad's cars bcause she will need to use a lot of money. I think she might have used some of Siwa's money, her own saving money, and money from selling her parents' stuff to open the shop.

2. Palai blackmailed Siwa for many reasons. One reason is money. It is mentioned in both novel and in this version. Another reason is to play mind game with Jan and Rasika. She knows how much Jan loves Siwa. So she will do anything to stop Jan from marrying Siwa.

But I can't predict what will happen next though I have watched the old version and have read the novel. That's why I am looking for the answers in next episodes.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode. So drama heavy it was like riding a roller coaster. One minute it's Siwa who cries so well and hard that he needs consoling and then Palai has her own breakdown and it's her turn to need consoling. @Chario mintmario I had the same problem trying to listen to what he was telling her towards the end because he cried too well. I was like no! What are you saying? Haha. But seriously, it's getting so drama heavy and I just want to see my two leads be more cute with each other. Like they are suppose to hate each other but they both are too similar in terms of just trying to protect their families and pretending to be strong on the outside. I seriously love seeing how they are opening up to each other and showing their vulnerable sides to each other.

And I'm also so glad that you guys agreed Thana was cringey too in his drunk scenes. Haha but the doctor and Thana definitely both annoyed me so much today. Urghh! I just really need to see more Siwa and Palai. It just upped how much more I'm annoyed by them. Poor Thana's mom was so strong she said bye! One thing I don't quite like is that Thana is quite important to the story line it seems but they really aren't making him seem that important. I need more buildup for him. Every time I see his scenes he's just drunk, sad, or angry about Palai. No real depth on his evidence for Sorasak.

As for that lawyer guy, I never even suspected him to be sketchy but now that you mentioned it, there is such a possibility. Maybe he actually wants to tear everyone down and take it all back. It could be a lie when he says he wants to repay her parents back but instead its revenge for something her parents did. I'm probs thinking too much. Lol.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
1. Based on novel, Palai got money from Siwa to open that jewelry store. But in this version, it is never revealed how she owns it. But for sure, it's not from her parents. It is mentioned in this episode when Palai is speaking with the lawyer that her mom sold the jewelry shop after she is pregnant with Palai.

Remembered that she said she needs to sell all her dad's cars bcause she will need to use a lot of money. I think she might have used some of Siwa's money, her own saving money, and money from selling her parents' stuff to open the shop.

2. Palai blackmailed Siwa for many reasons. One reason is money. It is mentioned in both novel and in this version. Another reason is to play mind game with Jan and Rasika. She knows how much Jan loves Siwa. So she will do anything to stop Jan from marrying Siwa.

But I can't predict what will happen next though I have watched the old version and have read the novel. That's why I am looking for the answers in next episodes.
Today's episode. So drama heavy it was like riding a roller coaster. One minute it's Siwa who cries so well and hard that he needs consoling and then Palai has her own breakdown and it's her turn to need consoling. @Chario mintmario I had the same problem trying to listen to what he was telling her towards the end because he cried too well. I was like no! What are you saying? Haha. But seriously, it's getting so drama heavy and I just want to see my two leads be more cute with each other. Like they are suppose to hate each other but they both are too similar in terms of just trying to protect their families and pretending to be strong on the outside. I seriously love seeing how they are opening up to each other and showing their vulnerable sides to each other.

And I'm also so glad that you guys agreed Thana was cringey too in his drunk scenes. Haha but the doctor and Thana definitely both annoyed me so much today. Urghh! I just really need to see more Siwa and Palai. It just upped how much more I'm annoyed by them. Poor Thana's mom was so strong she said bye! One thing I don't quite like is that Thana is quite important to the story line it seems but they really aren't making him seem that important. I need more buildup for him. Every time I see his scenes he's just drunk, sad, or angry about Palai. No real depth on his evidence for Sorasak.

As for that lawyer guy, I never even suspected him to be sketchy but now that you mentioned it, there is such a possibility. Maybe he actually wants to tear everyone down and take it all back. It could be a lie when he says he wants to repay her parents back but instead its revenge for something her parents did. I'm probs thinking too much. Lol.
I don't know what I would do without you, folks! Thank you so much!

Me too, I agree with you both that Thana e Nichada (the doctor) are both not having any developements on their respective characters. Not easy to buy the dating relationship he had with Palai, for they were so distant with each other. And now the guy only fights, drinks, sleeps and nothing more.

I'm hoping to see Palai's and Siwa's loving side by the end of next week's episodes (or at least something more active on this part hahahahaha). And to figure out the scene of Jan/Siwa/Palai sleeping on the same bed that was in the MV for the opening song (I'm still annoyed... hahahahahahahahahahahah)

About the jewelry shop:

did it really catch fire? who started it?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I honestly hate how possessive Ni is over both Siwa and Thana. I get being a friend you want to protect your friends from bad people, but she literally acts like she has been friends with Thana longer than Palai. Like, if it was me I would’ve smacked Ni already bc i was Thana’s friend first lol Ni needs to know her place, I swear. And I just notice that Great looks like my sister’s crazy ex-bf that I can’t even look at him anymore. Well, at least with his hair down. lol But anyways, WHY IS OUR MAIN LEAD SO FREAKIN CUTE?! Oh my gosh, from the hug to the comforting, etc. I can’t wait until the actual sweet, romantic scenes! I’m gonna die from too much sugar. lol But dang, almost cried with Bank when he was crying. They’re doing so well as Palai and Siwa!
And I’ve actually been suspicious of the lawyer since the first scene. Characters that play this kind of role is always bad but sometimes good. But the good is rare. lol Hopefully he’s not bad and just wanted to help genuinely.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I honestly hate how possessive Ni is over both Siwa and Thana. I get being a friend you want to protect your friends from bad people, but she literally acts like she has been friends with Thana longer than Palai. Like, if it was me I would’ve smacked Ni already bc i was Thana’s friend first lol Ni needs to know her place, I swear. And I just notice that Great looks like my sister’s crazy ex-fb that I can’t even look at him anymore. Well, at least with his hair down. lol But anyways, WHY IS OUR MAIN LEAD SO FREAKIN CUTE?! Oh my gosh, from the hug to the comforting, etc. I can’t wait until the actual sweet, romantic scenes! I’m gonna die from too much sugar. lol But dang, almost cried with Bank when he was crying. They’re doing so well as Palai and Siwa!
And I’ve actually been suspicious of the lawyer since the first scene. Characters that play this kind of role is always bad but sometimes good. But the good is rare. lol Hopefully he’s not bad and just wanted to help genuinely.
I agree! When the doctor pushed Palai away, I was like girl!! You've only known Thana for a second! Who even are you to interfere in their conversation like that?? :rolleyes:

I'm loving this version of Siwa and Palai too! They're too adorable. I hope Pinkploy and Bank can work together again soon. They have great chemistry (and maybe the director is to be given credit for that too.) And Bank makes Siwa so cute!! I need a Siwa in my life lol.

Okay now you guys are making me doubt the lawyer too lol. I really hope he's a good guy. Palai already has enough enemies around her :sad6:

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Damn. I swear that it's getting so interesting. The lawyer might be the one behind everything? Lol...Because in the description of this lakorn, it is said that "The game has started. She, is the one who control the game or is just a chess piece in this game?" I started to feel that Palai might become the victim.

Everyone who watch this lakorn started to feel the same way it seems. I just can't help. Haha..XD

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting such a low rating. I think there are many reasons behind this.

1. The demonstration that is happening in Thailand right now.

2. Flood in the southern area (most of Ch7 fans are from the south)

3. The lakorn is too modern, too complicated to understand for Ch7 fans outside of Bangkok.

4. It is competing with the second half of Pope Belle lakorn and now competing with Mark Kao lakorn which is broadcasting 7 days a week straight. In this timeslot, there is a famous Boxing program that has been attracting a lot of viewers of all ages.

5. Some people are so negative because of the cast. They are not top stars compare to Noon Paul version. Not only Pinkploy, even Bank got criticised. They keep comparing it to the old version but they don't know that old version didn't follow the novel closely. This new version in fact is closer to the actual novel.

6. Some people are negative toward DaraVDO. They dislike this production due to their bad quality lakorn last year.

7. Lack of promotion from the channel and DaraVDO team themselves. Some people who love old version didnt even know there is a remake. Some of them just came to know recently. They didn't invest much in media too. I remembered that during the blessing ceremony of this lakorn, only a few media came or were invited. For other blessing ceremony of other lakorns, a lot of reporters came. They need to play with Krasae more.

However at the same time, this lakorn is winning hearts of local and international fans here and there. It is one of the talk on pantip every week. It was always trending on twitter with every episode. Last but not least, the viewers love the leads together so much. I have nothing to say but all the best to this lakorn and the cast.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ugh that sucks. I hope this lakorn has better luck with the ratings next week once Mark/Kao’s lakorn ends. Though I love Bank and was becoming a fan of Pinkploy, I honestly didn’t have high hopes for this lakorn before I started watching it. But it has pleasantly surprised me. Some of the switching between scenes or even frames is still choppy but the pacing and development of the pra’nangs love story has been so much more believable than the previous version. I wish naysayers would give the lakorn a shot before complaining.

Yes, I also think promotions have been poor for this lakorn, which is surprising because I thought ch7 was trying to push Pinkploy. For some of the previous ch7 lakorns this year, we’d at least get behind the scenes clips every week on the YouTube channel but they’ve been barely posting anything for this lakorn. Heck, I even saw more promo stuff for Pinkploy’s lakorn with Louis than I did for this one. I have to go digging on Instagram to find anything for Rahut Risaaya.

Though I love our pra’nang scenes, I think it would help the ratings if we got more skinship from them. Right now there’s so much built up tension between the two but no release. Both are still so wary of each other. In the previous version, by this point in the lakorn, Paul was already pulling Noon into his arms every chance he got hahaha