[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

snowy

sarNie Egg
Wait! Bank too is getting criticized? For what?!! People need to chill....

I love the runway scene, but it was way too short. It felt as if they wasted that dangerous makeup and the clothes.

Siwa crying and seeking refuge in Palai was the highlight of the episode. He is generally soft, but that scene was touching. The relationship between Palai and her mother-in-law seems to be improving slowly. But is Siwa’s father going to use Palai’s house help against her? (I don’t speak Thai so I didn’t get that part).

I didn’t think much abt the lawyer but since all of you are talking about it, I now believe Palai is really a chess in her own game.

In the upcoming episode, seems like Palai is about to start slapping people again (low-key wish the doctor was one of them).

Last edited:

snowy

sarNie Egg
Oh for the 3 people in bed thing, I noticed it’s a reoccurring theme in the drama.
1- During the first couple night, It was Palai-the house help- Siwa.

2- then Rasika nightmares: she had her daughter, her boyfriend and herself. Then the same thing happened with her and Palai parents.

3- then the upcoming one with Palai, Siwa and Jajaeng.

Should we expect one with Thana or the doctor too? Lol

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is getting such a low rating. I think there are many reasons behind this.

1. The demonstration that is happening in Thailand right now.

2. Flood in the southern area (most of Ch7 fans are from the south)

3. The lakorn is too modern, too complicated to understand for Ch7 fans outside of Bangkok.

4. It is competing with the second half of Pope Belle lakorn and now competing with Mark Kao lakorn which is broadcasting 7 days a week straight. In this timeslot, there is a famous Boxing program that has been attracting a lot of viewers of all ages.

5. Some people are so negative because of the cast. They are not top stars compare to Noon Paul version. Not only Pinkploy, even Bank got criticised. They keep comparing it to the old version but they don't know that old version didn't follow the novel closely. This new version in fact is closer to the actual novel.

6. Some people are negative toward DaraVDO. They dislike this production due to their bad quality lakorn last year.

7. Lack of promotion from the channel and DaraVDO team themselves. Some people who love old version didnt even know there is a remake. Some of them just came to know recently. They didn't invest much in media too. I remembered that during the blessing ceremony of this lakorn, only a few media came or were invited. For other blessing ceremony of other lakorns, a lot of reporters came. They need to play with Krasae more.

However at the same time, this lakorn is winning hearts of local and international fans here and there. It is one of the talk on pantip every week. It was always trending on twitter with every episode. Last but not least, the viewers love the leads together so much. I have nothing to say but all the best to this lakorn and the cast.
Ugh that sucks. I hope this lakorn has better luck with the ratings next week once Mark/Kao’s lakorn ends. Though I love Bank and was becoming a fan of Pinkploy, I honestly didn’t have high hopes for this lakorn before I started watching it. But it has pleasantly surprised me. Some of the switching between scenes or even frames is still choppy but the pacing and development of the pra’nangs love story has been so much more believable than the previous version. I wish naysayers would give the lakorn a shot before complaining.

Yes, I also think promotions have been poor for this lakorn, which is surprising because I thought ch7 was trying to push Pinkploy. For some of the previous ch7 lakorns this year, we’d at least get behind the scenes clips every week on the YouTube channel but they’ve been barely posting anything for this lakorn. Heck, I even saw more promo stuff for Pinkploy’s lakorn with Louis than I did for this one. I have to go digging on Instagram to find anything for Rahut Risaaya.

Though I love our pra’nang scenes, I think it would help the ratings if we got more skinship from them. Right now there’s so much built up tension between the two but no release. Both are still so wary of each other. In the previous version, by this point in the lakorn, Paul was already pulling Noon into his arms every chance he got hahaha
I was going to ask you the same thing about the ratings. Friends in Brazil have noticed that promotions for this one are lackluster. There are almost none. The tag in instagram doesn't update anymore. The teasers for upcoming episodes, CH7 doesn't upload to their YT channel. There are no promotions at all. I agree that COVID has disturbed presence promotions, with all the protocols that have to be followed, but there are so many other ways to do it. Like the cast itself is trying to do it in the ways they can, with lives etc. But there's so much one can do. And to think that the lakorn started relatively well...
And someone commented on a social media that a non fan said something bad about the lakorn and a producer from other production team liked the "bad" comment. Don't know how much of truth there is in this, but it does look like that people are cheering for the failure of this lakorn. Unfortunately. Because the plot is good, kind of clichè, but good nonetheless. And the cast is doing well. Production itself is also good.

But ler's hope for the better. And to Siwa's and Palai's romantic development. I fan cute moments.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh that sucks. I hope this lakorn has better luck with the ratings next week once Mark/Kao’s lakorn ends. Though I love Bank and was becoming a fan of Pinkploy, I honestly didn’t have high hopes for this lakorn before I started watching it. But it has pleasantly surprised me. Some of the switching between scenes or even frames is still choppy but the pacing and development of the pra’nangs love story has been so much more believable than the previous version. I wish naysayers would give the lakorn a shot before complaining.

Yes, I also think promotions have been poor for this lakorn, which is surprising because I thought ch7 was trying to push Pinkploy. For some of the previous ch7 lakorns this year, we’d at least get behind the scenes clips every week on the YouTube channel but they’ve been barely posting anything for this lakorn. Heck, I even saw more promo stuff for Pinkploy’s lakorn with Louis than I did for this one. I have to go digging on Instagram to find anything for Rahut Risaaya.

Though I love our pra’nang scenes, I think it would help the ratings if we got more skinship from them. Right now there’s so much built up tension between the two but no release. Both are still so wary of each other. In the previous version, by this point in the lakorn, Paul was already pulling Noon into his arms every chance he got hahaha
In older version P'ek already had the hots for Noon (who wouldn't?) And was always on attack mode

Last edited:

snowy

sarNie Egg
I was going to ask you the same thing about the ratings. Friends in Brazil have noticed that promotions for this one are lackluster. There are almost none. The tag in instagram doesn't update anymore. The teasers for upcoming episodes, CH7 doesn't upload to their YT channel. There are no promotions at all. I agree that COVID has disturbed presence promotions, with all the protocols that have to be followed, but there are so many other ways to do it. Like the cast itself is trying to do it in the ways they can, with lives etc. But there's so much one can do. And to think that the lakorn started relatively well...
And someone commented on a social media that a non fan said something bad about the lakorn and a producer from other production team liked the "bad" comment. Don't know how much of truth there is in this, but it does look like that people are cheering for the failure of this lakorn. Unfortunately. Because the plot is good, kind of clichè, but good nonetheless. And the cast is doing well. Production itself is also good.

But ler's hope for the better. And to Siwa's and Palai's romantic development. I fan cute moments.
Yeah the other producer was out there liking a bad comment directed towards Pinkploy looks. As if he was mr. Universe himself. So unprofessional!

For promo, since all her previous drama had good ratings, maybe they were expecting the same without trying hard. Her previous drama with Louis had a month difference with this one with a last score of 6.4, bet they expected the crowd to follow but now there are different things preventing that.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult

Yeah the other producer was out there liking a bad comment directed towards Pinkploy looks. As if he was mr. Universe himself. So unprofessional!

For promo, since all her previous drama had good ratings, maybe they were expecting the same without trying hard. Her previous drama with Louis had a month difference with this one with a last score of 6.4, bet they expected the crowd to follow but now there are different things preventing that.
What the heckkkk that’s so rude!!! Not a very professional thing to do at all :mad:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@snowy Yes. Bank too got criticised for not being a p'ek that could create buzz, and some said he is not suitable as Siwa. N'ek is not pretty enough. Both leads are not able to make viewers connect with them. blah blah blah. This kind of comments mostly came from those who don't watch the lakorn at all.

To answer your question, Siwa's father used Palai's house help for his advantage.. He wants her to steal tablet of Palai and any documents that Palai has to him.

@milaneves I just checked that comment. P' Oliver really liked that hate comment directed toward Pinkploy. This is so unprofessional and disgusting. Because he himself was an actor too before becoming a director. I couldn't believe he is this kind of person.

@snowy Pinkploy is always the target of hate. Fans of some other actresses of the same channel would say that the channel promote her too much and give her so many lakorn. But I see no difference between her and other actresses. She has 2 lakorn per years like the others. It was just that her old lakorns took long times to finish shooting so they decided to air everything this year. If you follow her lakorn record, you will know this. So those people are waiting for the right moment to step on her. More than the other factors, they blamed her for making the lakorn has low rating. To me, I sincerely want her to get consistent lakorn because that's the only way she makes money. She is a newbie and is not from a rich family too. Her life is not as smooth as other celebrities out there and the outsiders never know.. I can't say much more than this though I really want to say. Gosh!!!

P.S. There are different ways of promoting. For Ch7, they promote Mooka, Prapye, and Bow in the same style. They are being paired with top p'ek. Pinkploy is being promoted as the face of the channel right now. Whenever there are events with government, they will send her to the events because she has a clean image and gel well with the elders. However, she hasn't got paired up with their top p'ek yet.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
As for the low rating, I think that the most important reason is the plot and script. This lakorn is not for all age groups. Most of the fans of Ch7 like watching something easy to understand. They are either over the top nam nao or light hearted. The script, camera work, cinematography, and how the story is told for this lakorn never happened in other Ch7 lakorns before.

snowy

sarNie Egg
@snowy Yes. Bank too got criticised for not being a p'ek that could create buzz, and some said he is not suitable as Siwa. N'ek is not pretty enough. Both leads are not able to make viewers connect with them. blah blah blah. This kind of comments mostly came from those who don't watch the lakorn at all.

To answer your question, Siwa's father used Palai's house help for his advantage.. He wants her to steal tablet of Palai and any documents that Palai has to him.

@milaneves I just checked that comment. P' Oliver really liked that hate comment directed toward Pinkploy. This is so unprofessional and disgusting. Because he himself was an actor too before becoming a director. I couldn't believe he is this kind of person.

@snowy Pinkploy is always the target of hate. Fans of some other actresses of the same channel would say that the channel promote her too much and give her so many lakorn. But I see no difference between her and other actresses. She has 2 lakorn per years like the others. It was just that her old lakorns took long times to finish shooting so they decided to air everything this year. If you follow her lakorn record, you will know this. So those people are waiting for the right moment to step on her. More than the other factors, they blamed her for making the lakorn has low rating. To me, I sincerely want her to get consistent lakorn because that's the only way she makes money. She is a newbie and is not from a rich family too. Her life is not as smooth as other celebrities out there and the outsiders never know.. I can't say much more than this though I really want to say. Gosh!!!

P.S. There are different ways of promoting. For Ch7, they promote Mooka, Prapye, and Bow in the same style. They are being paired with top p'ek. Pinkploy is being promoted as the face of the channel right now. Whenever there are events with government, they will send her to the events because she has a clean image and gel well with the elders. However, she hasn't got paired up with their top p'ek yet.
He liked the comment in the first 30min it was made. It wasn’t even made on an official homepage. So you are right, they are monitoring and waiting to see her fall.

At the end what do they want? Her to abandon her dreams and stop acting ?!!! I doesn’t make sense. Anyways I will keep supporting her.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
He liked the comment in the first 30min it was made. It wasn’t even made on an official homepage. So you are right, they are monitoring and waiting to see her fall.

At the end what do they want? Her to abandon her dreams and stop acting ?!!! I doesn’t make sense. Anyways I will keep supporting her.
They are just happy to see her fall so that their favorites can rise. Nowadays, they can't use "she can't act" as a reason of hating her anymore. It's always about her look and her getting consistent lakorn. Seriously, when will people stop being negative toward other human beings? They act as if she killed someone in their family. Shooting lakorn is the only work she has and the only way she earns money to support her 9 family members living in the same house. If they don't like her, they should just leave her alone and don't take this opportunity to kill her career.

snowy

sarNie Egg
They are just happy to see her fall so that their favorites can rise. Nowadays, they can't use "she can't act" as a reason of hating her anymore. It's always about her look and her getting consistent lakorn. Seriously, when will people stop being negative toward other human beings? They act as if she killed someone in their family. Shooting lakorn is the only work she has and the only way she earns money to support her 9 family members living in the same house. If they don't like her, they should just leave her alone and don't take this opportunity to kill her career.
But does she have a manager or her family handles her stuff ? Compared with the other actors, I haven’t seen anyone stand firmly behind her.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
But does she have a manager or her family handles her stuff ? Compared with the other actors, I haven’t seen anyone stand firmly behind her.
I heard that she has a manager but he only deal with works behind the scene. Everything for money. He never came to look after her at the event. It's always her mom and sometimes her dad who accompanies her everywhere. Her agency is one of the worst I have ever heard of.

mayag

sarNie Adult
@snowy P' Oliver really liked that hate comment directed toward Pinkploy. This is so unprofessional and disgusting. Because he himself was an actor too before becoming a director. I couldn't believe he is this kind of person.
Are you talking about the villain actor Oliver Bever?

Mellie

sarNie Egg
Honestly I just discovered pinkploy from this drama, went back to watch her previous lakorns and her acting just gets better and better! I love her facial expressions and the way she knows how to use her tone of voice in every scene. I think she’s really pretty! People who are judging her features need to look at themselves in the mirror, lol.
Bank and her make such a cute pairing, I’m cheering every week Let’s hope this upcoming week eps we get more cute scenes, wishing they had more screen time.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww wow! I do wish there was more Krasae for the lakorn too. They are both doing so well in here. but OMG to that producer. How rude of him. I agree what Rai in real life he is too. I use to be CH3 bias and only watch CH3 Lakorns but recently I've started to open up and expand to watch more ONEHD and Ch7/8 Lakorns. I've skimmed Pinkploy's lakorn with Ko and thought it was ok. I actually quite like her and this is my 1st time really watching Bank's stuff too. They're doing great and the chem is so amazing imo. The haters can go away. Lol.

but back to the lakorn episodes this week:
I re watched the snippet of that scene where Siwa gave Palai that back hug. My heart! I could not handle it. It was so sad but cute. The fact that he just needed a safe haven but he still didn't want her to seem him at his vulnerable stage. When he told her not to look at him I just broke. Poor dude has such crazy days. But yeah that Doctor is annoying trying to be both protecting Thana and Siwa. Girl bye! lol. Always saying she isn't nosy but lowkey is.
We're half way through the lakorn if it really is 15eps and I hope we get more cute romance scenes coming up. The peak of the drama is so high right now and I'm waiting for it to burst. The dad went into hiding too so now I'm more intrigued on what all will be going down to get him. This lakorn really has so much depth.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I read all of your posts and... ouch... HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO BRUTAL AND LOW???? Why all the hate towards someone who is just doing her best to achieve a dream and be the support for other people? I really can't get it. Why? People can be toxic when they want to. Thanks, girls, for explaining the situation. Much apreciated your insights into the matter. Let's give our artists all the love and cheer them.

Back to track: how many episodes do you think we are getting? 15 or 18?

Last edited: