[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

teran

sarNie Egg
I went back to watch Pooklook's, Raeng Kalong, she did really good with New. New actually have chemistry with her. He played his part really well. I wasn't too fond of him, though, but now he's actually ok to me. And their emotions were point. I don't mind her having another lakorn with New again. I wanted to watch her other one with Es, but I can't find it anywhere.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
teran said:
I went back to watch Pooklook's, Raeng Kalong, she did really good with New. New actually have chemistry with her. He played his part really well. I wasn't too fond of him, though, but now he's actually ok to me. And their emotions were point. I don't mind her having another lakorn with New again. I wanted to watch her other one with Es, but I can't find it anywhere.
Yes that lakorn was sooo good! I don't like scary lakorn but I was able to watch that. She always seem to have lots of chemistry with her praeks because she doesn't hold back.

teran

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes that lakorn was sooo good! I don't like scary lakorn but I was able to watch that. She always seem to have lots of chemistry with her praeks because she doesn't hold back.
That's what I like about her, she's gives her all and isn't afraid to get down and dirty portraying her characters.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Exactly why I love Pooklook too. Have you seen the one with Boss Tonont? That one was really good and different from all her other lakorns, but she still did so good in there. That's the one that made me fall in love with her. I love her because she's not afraid to look ugly, unlike other n'eks who all they do is worry if they have enough make-up on and add more even though there's too much already.

teran

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Exactly why I love Pooklook too. Have you seen the one with Boss Tonont? That one was really good and different from all her other lakorns, but she still did so good in there. That's the one that made me fall in love with her. I love her because she's not afraid to look ugly, unlike other n'eks who all they do is worry if they have enough make-up on and add more even though there's too much already.
What is the lakorn title? And where can I watch it at?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
teran said:
What is the lakorn title? And where can I watch it at?
Yes. It's Mon Rak Gae Bon. It's Rom-Com and some action too. Pooklook is great at action. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They told Mike and Bow to stop posting up sweet photos of themselves on IG because it might interfere with the airing of this. Lol. Thank you. Sorry Bowchael fans. I don't like koo jin promotion. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
They told Mike and Bow to stop posting up sweet photos of themselves on IG because it might interfere with the airing of this. Lol. Thank you. Sorry Bowchael fans. I don't like koo jin promotion. 
Hahaha omg serious? I can careless who his koojin is. As much as I love the bts chemistry of these two but I don't want pooklook and Mike joined at the hip. I want to see her with other people. I don't get why these fans need to go on attack mode. Are they scared or something? Now and Pooklook Don't want your man, it's ok!! Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha omg serious? I can careless who his koojin is. As much as I love the bts chemistry of these two but I don't want pooklook and Mike joined at the hip. I want to see her with other people. I don't get why these fans need to go on attack mode. Are they scared or something? Now and Pooklook Don't want your man, it's ok!! Lol.
The fans are vicious. I really want everyone to branch out and just be successful on their own. I really don't get this koo jin trend. I blame technology. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the channel wanted to promote them as koojin so why would they ask them to stop posting pix? Did they not anticipate Pooklook's talent and popularity exploding from peun paeng?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But to me Pooklook means way more to me than Bowchael. I don't even see whats the hype with them other than they just look like two overly cute people that people want together. Which I don't think is a good idea. Like Mahalo says, that I like actors and actresses to venture out and not stay stuck in the koo-jin mode because that can get really annoying sometimes. It's not going to be good for them to stay as koo-jin too long.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I read the interview, thanks for the link Mahalo. Don't know what to say. I think they're still young so they should not come out too strong. Do they have managers? I think they need to build their talent vs the fast track fame through koojin. What's going to happen if like for say 5 years down the road and they no longer crush on each other, then what? I mean look at Min and Porshe, they played the koojin game so much that it got boring to them. Then Min plays it with Weir that to me she just looks desperate.
Well to each their own. Plus Mike is such a flirt.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yahhh Mike is a flirt because he gave me a high fever for the past weekend. Hahaahah after finishing KP of him&Now, I've been stuck on him. =x

Btw. Why is this drama going to air when school is about to start? Mannnn...Ima get thrown off track like how I did when Bang Rajun aired! Ouiiii

Pooklook has def climbed up my list. This gal is not only beautiful but she can act!! She grew so much as an actress and I'm proud of her <3

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I certainly don't mind koo jin promotion but not when it's too much. Mike and Bow promote the koojin thing too much. It's ridiculous. Yu got fans promoting you no need to be so desperate. They've only got themselve to blame for all the crazyiness from fans.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is Khom Payabat good?

I would be lying if I said KP was good lol If you do watch it, you'll end up FF the whole drama haha I FF most of the time and only watched M/N's scenes. Michael's hotness made up for the lame storyline :) & I enjoyed the chemistry he had with Now.