[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I actually really do feel sorry for both Kim and Mook and Pak, too. Kim and Mook's love story mixed in with revenge has gotten too complicated to a point of no return. I finally watched Episode 8, fully with no interruptions, and I really liked how this episode was executed. Yes, even though, Kim is by paper engaged to Pak, but he loves Mook so much. Yes, it's wrong of Kim and Mook to continue their relationship behind Pak's back, but Kim has tried to break it off, but she refuses to let him go.

I was quite touched when Parob protected Mook and genuinely cried when she finally quit. This guy actually loves her a lot.

Pak is so crazily in love with Kim. I pity her but at the same time, it's not love. It's poison.

There were many cute non sex scenes of Kim and Mook. I really liked that. They finally have a chance to spend their days and lives together in their wedding house just like how they had imagined and dreamed of. I actually really liked how they both escaped away together. I didn't feel like they were wrong or Mook was a mistress. Kim loves Mook and he's trying to cleanly get away from Pak.

In this sense, I don't blame Kim for still keeping Mook on the side while forced to marry Pak because he's forced to physically. Yes, it's Kim's initial fault for involving Pak in the revenge to hurt Mook, but it's Pak's karma for not accepting the truth and continuing to hurt Mook.

Seeing Kim all gentle and happy with Mook makes me feel sorry for him. He was so lost in his loss and revenge that he almost lost Mook and to realize that now, he loves her so dearly and passionately. Awwww! I may want a happy ending after all. Hahaha. Because it makes sense. If anything bad happens to Pak, it's on her. She's trying to hold onto a guy who wishes to leave her. Killing Mook or him won't make her the winner.

I don't think Kim and Mook should suffer a sad ending just because of Pak or what happens later on. Kim is trying to fix things right now and I'm softening up to him all because of Episode 8. Hahahh.

DANG! Episode 8 was good! Even the scene between Tada and Dao when he asked her to marry him because he wants to start over got me teary. Tada sounded sincere.

I loved all of the sweet moments between Kim and Mook. With Episode 8, I can see why and how there can be a happy ending. I thought the story was going nowhere but actually, Episode 8 really shows Kim regaining his senses towards Mook. His love for her is too strong to forget for him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, my feelings for Kim and Mook fluctuate and change all the time. Lol I was so adamant about a sad ending just to sort of want a happy one now?! Well, I guess, that's why I'll just tune in and go with the flow. There's a lot more drama coming our way so we'll see how my feelings change. Lol

I love it that I'm so affected. Lol

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, watch when Kim and Dao actually slept together you're going to not want to be a good ending. I just know. All my feelings change like that too. I just hope Kim doesn't do anything horrible again. Can't wait, till tomorrow tho! ❤ from what I seen from the opening, Kim jumps in front of Pak when she was trying to shoot mook. That's why we see her going crying to Kim telling him not to die.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But what if this is all for show? He hasn't changed and only pretending. Lol. Why do I feel like this is ending soon when Manager says 15 episodes plus or minus?

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I was quite touched when Parob protected Mook and genuinely cried when she finally quit. This guy actually loves her a lot.

I was really touched by that, too. Parob is a good man and he genuinely loves Mook. But the one thing you can't do when it comes to love is force yourself to be with someone. Mook loves Kim so much there's no room left in her heart for anyone. I feel sorry for both of them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
But what if this is all for show? He hasn't changed and only pretending. Lol. Why do I feel like this is ending soon when Manager says 15 episodes plus or minus?
From the summary, it seems like he's pretending, but how the way the story was portrayed onscreen, I would like to think Kim was being sincere with Mook. Kim doesn't enjoy the situation with Pak and her controlling Father. He's miserable. I guess, he has realized, he's even more miserable than Mook by involving Pak. Haha.

Mook is going to feel betrayed later on by Kim when she learns what he has been doing, which is pretty much, still not giving up the idea of imprisoning Tada by researching and gathering information to reopen the case. However, Kim has warned Mook already. Kim said he won't hurt Mook in his vengeance anymore, but since Tada is still doing certain things on the side, there are no guarantees, in which, Mook replied that she understood and to leave it to karma. So in this case, I would say, Kim still loves and is being sincere with Mook. He's still carrying his vengeance towards Tada, but wants to spend every moment he can with Mook knowing that when everything falls over, he may not have that chance anymore.

I have to say, this lakorn has made me view things from everyone's perspective. I don't blame Kim for going crazy and hurting Mook in his vengeance because she did betray him first. I don't blame Mook for choosing her brother knowing that his fate depends on her. I don't blame Pak for being crazy for Kim because the heart wants what it wants. Everyone in here is so raeng. Hahah. I don't blame Kim and Mook sneaking up behind Pak's back because Pak knows they love each other, so if she still wishes to stay and get hurt then it's up to her. Kim has tried to break it off, but can't, so if Pak can't accept the truth straight faced, then the only other option is behind her back. Everyone has their own reason mixed in with intense emotions. Hahah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You explained everything perfectly ^^^ Lol. It's like they played out all possible scenarios for why each character acts the way they do. Nothing and no one can be blamed because their reasons are quite understandable even though they're quite pathetic. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: manager
That's it. I hate Kim. He doesn't deserve to have a happy ending. I hope they don't end up together. This guy is a dog. Revenge isn't involved anymore. He's just lustful. I can't believe they'd film this. It's such an explicit position. Mike's a daring actor. I have a feeling he's playing himself sometimes. Lol. This is why I don't have many girlfriends. They go after your man behind your back. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
cr: manager
That's it. I hate Kim. He doesn't deserve to have a happy ending. I hope they don't end up together. This guy is a dog. Revenge isn't involved anymore. He's just lustful. I can't believe they'd film this. It's such an explicit position. Mike's a daring actor. I have a feeling he's playing himself sometimes. Lol. This is why I don't have many girlfriends. They go after your man behind your back. 

Maybe they are trying to catch up with oneHD and Channel 8 lol. I noticed some oneHD lakorns are starting to have some really explicit love scenes.. and well Channel 8 was born that way. Channel 3 still doesn't do "real" kisses lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's too much for me. I feel awkward watching it. Lol. I remember having to sneak and watch Sud Sai Pan because there was too much skin. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
It's too much for me. I feel awkward watching it. Lol. I remember having to sneak and watch Sud Sai Pan because there was too much skin. 
I know what you mean I used to be that way when I used to watch lakorns with my parents, but now that I mostly watch alone its not that awkward anymore lol. It's only awkward if my mom asks me if I saw what happened lol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is a slut. I don't think I'll continue watching this. I'm just going to wait to watch the last episode. I'm still rooting for a tragic ending. Mook would be dumbest n'ek if she take Kim back. Kim becoming a monk will not wash away his sin. He destroy too many lives.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, if Kim sleeps with Dao too, that would be too much. That would be hurting and cheating on Mook, deliberately, with her best friend, too. At least with Pak, it's for survival purposes that Kim has to cater or sell himself not to get beaten up, but as for Dao, it would solely be for lust. If Kim has something with Dao, it would totally defeat the purpose and the entire meaning of what he has said and promised Mook in Episode 8. I would totally hate his guts and vouch for a sad ending.

I haven't read any summaries but these photos could mean they slept together or could mean that they didn't? They're still wearing clothes right on the bed? Haha. But either way, Kim's heart flutters and flies away with any girl, not just Mook. It's too sad that Mook has never once thought of having someone else even when he badly mistreats her. Kim is a horndog.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think he and Dao slept together though. He was drunk and end up in bed with her but they didn't sleep together. When he woke up, they took a selfie and sent it to Tada. (hopefully hahah)

You know Mike did say that his "arom" lead his character once in a while which was why he needed to always ask Pook on how far he can go. It was a good thing that Pook ignored him to get into character most of the time or else there would be a different type of rumors coming out. One that I don't want Pook to have with any guy lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. It was funny when Pooklook was like on days that she and Mike are distant, during the sweet scenes, he would barely touch her but when they're okay and have to do sweet scenes, Mike gets all touchy. Lol

Mike portrays the jaochooness so well. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
because he is one!!!!!! lol Player is written all over his eyes. I know a player when I see one and that one does not just have a regular light illuminating from him but a flood light!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg u girls are hilarious...lol...and i totally appreciate all the forewarnings!!

k, so ive kind of put a halt on this lakorn...itz too much for me...i definitely haven't gotten to the kim and dao get down and dirty part yet...dont plan on going there either.

sad ending is 100%...especially knowing how pooklook rolls...lol. plus, i wouldnt have it any other way...