[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ooo! All the pictures look good! Michael.... Ahhh Michael. Now we need a name for him and Pooklook.... Pookchael:dance1:

P'ek looked kind of Bipolar? or... mentally insane? lol This looks like it may be a breakthrough in Michael's acting. Even the teaser showed improvement of his abilities.

Pooklook is just gorgeous in all the pictures. I think this is her best match p'ek so far. I didn't like her other p'eks. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this is the lakorn I saw in the teaser. That teaser brought me here. HEHE. I found it intense and crazy. I showcased Michaal's acting skills and I like. Hehe. What's the story??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Ooo! All the pictures look good! Michael.... Ahhh Michael. Now we need a name for him and Pooklook.... Pookchael:dance1:

P'ek looked kind of Bipolar? or... mentally insane? lol This looks like it may be a breakthrough in Michael's acting. Even the teaser showed improvement of his abilities.

Pooklook is just gorgeous in all the pictures. I think this is her best match p'ek so far. I didn't like her other p'eks. 

I think Weir's her best pra'ek. HEHE.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

I think Weir's her best pra'ek. HEHE.

I'm not tuning in to PP but I have seen tidbits. They do match well, I agree. Michael & PL just looks photogenically good together. I wonder if they'll be sizzling in action.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I'm not tuning in to PP but I have seen tidbits. They do match well, I agree. Michael & PL just looks photogenically good together. I wonder if they'll be sizzling in action.

Yeah, I'm surprise they look good together too?! Isn't she older than him?

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Yeah, I'm surprise they look good together too?! Isn't she older than him?

According to sharerice Michael was born in April 17th, 1990
Pooklook was born in July 19th, 1990

He's older by 3 months.  :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

According to sharerice Michael was born in April 17th, 1990
Pooklook was born in July 19th, 1990

He's older by 3 months.  :dance3:

Oh really? Wow, I thought Pooklook was older? Haha. She looks older. They're actually the same age. Huh...haha

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Oh really? Wow, I thought Pooklook was older? Haha. She looks older. They're actually the same age. Huh...haha

Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that PL isn't as old as she looks. I mean, she doesn't look "old" but just much more mature than her age.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that PL isn't as old as she looks. I mean, she doesn't look "old" but just much more mature than her age.

Yes she does. She does look older than her age. Well Michael looks quite young for his age too, I thought he was born in like '94 or '92.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:

Yes she does. She does look older than her age. Well Michael looks quite young for his age too, I thought he was born in like '94 or '92.

Agree, I thought Michael was 22 or 23. As for PL, if we went by what she "looks like", it would be late 20s. But since she's full thai, she'll probably age gracefully and maintain the look of her 20s.

teran

sarNie Egg
Next skot, Oh how exciting! Thanks for the pictures @TubbyTinker