[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Pooklook is beautiful, but I wish they give her a new hairdo in the lakorn. Straight hair is just too boring!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Cast is good. I actually like Pooklook's long, straight hair. Michael and Pooklook look good together, but Michael and Bo make a HOT pair. I know I'm already going to hate his character. He already looks like a serial killer in the fitting pictures lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really liking the cast. Michael looks great with both girls. I wouldn't mind seeing a lakorn w/ Michael & Bo as the main pair in the future.
I actually like Pooklook's long straight hair here, too. I think it looks great on her.
And yeah, Michael does kinda look like a serial killer, eh, @Heidi? xD Hahaha. The picture of him holding the gun to Pooklook caught me off guard. But he's still smoking hot so it's alright, hahaha. JK.

And I don't know for sure if this is an actual lakorn poster but I saw it on Mike's fanclub and I loved the editing so I thought I'd share it :)
I am so excited for this lakorn! Mike, Pooklook & Bo look amazing!

Credit: Mike Pattaradet fanclub @ facebook

Just a video of their opening ceremony. Good looking fellas! :D

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLXsEIjHB2Q&list=UU_8p2lYAy-tdCMnfkRjK-6g

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I hate this type of bizarre storyline, I will watch this one for my boy not to mention I like Bo and Pooklook's acting. K'Tua seems to adore Mike. On Kan Pak, he kept talking about how handsome and hard working he is. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here are some recent updates. Even though I ship Michael and Bow so freakin much, I gotta admit Michael and Pooklook don't look too bad either.
I really like this photo of them. Their smiling faces and matching shirts are too cute.
And dang, you guys seeing how close Bow and Michael are? Danggg. Their lips are so freakin close, oh dang. And what is she doing to him with him lying all shirtless there? Haha. Hotness.
Making me feel jealous for our adorable Bowchael, hahaha. Can't wait for more.

Credit: Mike Pattaradet fanclub @ facebook

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'll be tuning in to this bc of course Michael but Pooklook made me a fan of hers but arghhh, I wont be updating bc I feel like Im betraying my Bowchael bandwagon hahahhaah. I'll wait until my Bowchael love die down a bit then I'll be active in thsi thread

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TubbyTinker said:
I'll be tuning in to this bc of course Michael but Pooklook made me a fan of hers but arghhh, I wont be updating bc I feel like Im betraying my Bowchael bandwagon hahahhaah. I'll wait until my Bowchael love die down a bit then I'll be active in thsi thread

you're too funny, Thip! I felt a little guilty updating in this thread, I admit.
But haha, I did it for Michael LOL

TubbyTinker

Hahaha no worries, I'll be checking this thread often though. Michael looks good with both. I just hope thus lakorn is good enough bc the last two lakorns of Tua, I didn't like much. The storyline was dry to me

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Will be tuning in for Michael! That man is so fine :) Pooklook is gorgeous! Thanks for the fitting photos & opening ceremony photos :D Wow, storyline sounds vengeful! I'm excited to see how this lakorn will be :3 Hehe, agree with you gals (Loyalty goes to BowChael >.<).

TubbyTinker

Just so we don't get confused, the other character in here is Bo Thunyasupan, not Bow Maylada hehe

Anyways I said I wasn't gonna update in here or try to avoid but like Selena says, the heart wants what it wants, and I like guys who can play guitar

Credits jom

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So is Pooklook's character the one that was engaged to Mike before her brother supposedly killed his sister?

TubbyTinker

Yep, they were lovers before

Michael= Kimhun
Pooklook= Mookarin
Bo= Pattra

sarN

sarNie Granny
story line sound familiar to one of Sam Y / Namfon 's lakorn in the 90's . Kinda not like them being lover then foe because it suck the fun out it lol!

TubbyTinker

Lol I think it makes it more interesting though bc I know deep down inside he still looks mook but I just wanna see how far he will go haha...gonna be a lot of jealousy scenes huhu

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
Lol I think it makes it more interesting though bc I know deep down inside he still looks mook but I just wanna see how far he will go haha...gonna be a lot of jealousy scenes huhu

it would be interesting :heart:  but he would be another  'kade' (Mia Tuean)   :weee: the girl you love , the personality you had already know , memory that the both of you had created together  are meaningless   and you are after her for revenge ? knowing full well she wasn't the one that done  the crime  , the only crime she done is love her brother just as much as he love his sister . I think Pong/Aom done a similar lakorn  :bhehe: . By the way , I think the only rscene here is the nang'rai get to rape the p'ek hahaha , can never understand how that work if he senseless/asleep/pass-out , only in lakorn I'm telling you because we couldn't even do that in the real world , he be useless to me   :thumbdown: us

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The plot is so melodramatic... I hope it's not the dragged out kind. It could be enjoyable if it's done right. I don't want to see Michael and Bo too long... I hate seeing p'ek succumb to n'rai for the entirety of a show. It sucks. I was never really a fan of Pooklook, The only role I ever liked from her was in Tawee Pope. I hope I can grow to like her from this role because p'ek is a total jerk.

As with the rest of the Bowchael cheerleaders here, I too, will have a hard time getting drawn to this. lol but I will try it for Michael. ^-^