[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that he shouldn't torture her. I don't think I even said that at the beginning. I think I said no wonder he hates her, it made sense. At first I believe we thought he hated her only because she is the sister of his sister's killer but then he found out it wasn't just that but also that she lied on the witness stand in which got him off.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I too don't support blind revenge. I admit being a Buddhism, it's wrong to think of revenge but I'm still an ordinary human being. But hurting someone who didn't intentionally hurt you is unacceptable. The amount you love should also amout to forgiveness. The killer is the brother,not the sister. Is this the gender opposite version of Preuk ni gor ruk tur.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
is it me ?? now a days they pick actors who resemble the yester actors or vetran actors..
the actress looks like a mix of min and taew

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I too don't support blind revenge. I admit being a Buddhism, it's wrong to think of revenge but I'm still an ordinary human being. But hurting someone who didn't intentionally hurt you is unacceptable. The amount you love should also amout to forgiveness. The killer is the brother,not the sister. Is this the gender opposite version of Preuk ni gor ruk tur.
That one is different though. The killer actually went to jail and Pong didn't seek revenge nor did Aom. Pong got mad at her cus she broke up with him when it wasn't even his fault. Aom left him cus she couldn't forget that he is the brother of her sister's killer.

I thought it aired today too lol. I was all bummed that I'm stuck at the office and wouldn't be able to watch it lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone watched this yet. Wondering how the first episode is.I was listening to the story on my way to work and it was all over the place. I hope they change the ending or I hope that wasn't the ending.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ek I didn't like HJT....not enough p'k scene...but at least in that p'k wasn't violence towards n'k...just stupid

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh man it's been a long day and I've been thinking about this drama !!!! Can't wait to start on it ASAP if I'm not too tired :(

oh no, HJT didn't start out so good and the pace was rather slow.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I kind of expected it. I skipped HJT for that very reason. And when I found out Saranyu writes, directs, and produces his own lakorns, that explained everything. I didn't have high hopes for this one. But since I haven't seen the premier and it's only the first episode, maybe it'll improve?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo it started !!! I have mix feeling ... pm me when the rscene/willing come up please , I need motivation ^^^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, so hmm so Mike's acting isn't so bad. I have yet to see the chemistry between Pooklook and Mike but they only had like one or two sweet scenes then bang drama! Lol. I can still see her being all shy in the love scenes though. Had me blushing too lol. The pictures reminds me of HJT.

I think maybe my expectations were too high and i was way too excited. At this Moment, I still like her with Weir more. Maybe it'll change when we get more into the lakorn or when they start getting sweet again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think its really good so far. I can see the chemistry between them. Kim is being too tough on Mook. We still haven't found out what really happened. We still don't know if Mook's brother cheated or not, but we know he accused Kim's sister of cheating. We don't know how she died except that they were fighting over a gun in the dark. Just when Mook and Kim were being all sweet the drama has to come.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I think its really good so far. I can see the chemistry between them. Kim is being too tough on Mook. We still haven't found out what really happened. We still don't know if Mook's brother cheated or not, but we know he accused Kim's sister of cheating. We don't know how she died except that they were fighting over a gun in the dark. Just when Mook and Kim were being all sweet the drama has to come.
DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED lol

yes he was cheating on her. He has a secret mistress who is a singer. Mook will go live with her later on.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED lol

yes he was cheating on her. He has a secret mistress who is a singer. Mook will go live with her later on.
Thanks. I don't mind getting spoiled because no matter what I'll find out. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw the first five minutes of episode one. It's filmed just like a movie. Not bad, but I prefer Thai lakorns to be, you know, filmed like lakorns. Haha.