[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't believe her brother. Part one isn't so bad. My heart is already aching badly. Why must Bow always play this kind of annoying character? I'm gonna hate her like in KLF.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So far, it's not like HJT at all. It's moving pretty quickly. I like it. Lol. Love Mike's acting. He's hot. Automatically added onto my favorites list now. 

And thank you! Just finished making it. I really want them to pair up soon.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The picture and some dialogues (the incomplete sentence and street talk) kind of reminds me of HJT. I like epi 2 better than 1. It is getting more intense but it is too early for me to be totally hooked. Mike still need to work on his aggressive scenes a little bit more. I sometime feel his anger but sometime his eyes are blank. I'm starting to see chemistry with Pooklook from him but I think she still holding back a tiny bit. He has really great potentials.

I wouldn't mind Weir and Sammy pair up too. A romance drama though, not action lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What I don't like about Tua's production is he focuses on the visuals more than the sound quality. Everything was filmed and shoot beautifully, but the sound is just...not very well filtered. In some scenes you can hear everything in the background very clearly.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now why i can't feel butterflies in my stomach watching a hot kiss like this maybe because i still can't feel the connection between them i'm still in part 2 so i don't quite get the feeling yet , i will continue to watch to see 

PS: if you ladies  don't like me posting gifs here please tell me :p i will stop 

just wanted to added the director is not good some shot are seriously bothering me especially the shot from the bottom  :facepalm:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, sometimes it makes me dizzy. A little bit of bright light would be fine. But even in their happiest moment, the lighting is pretty dark. So, Mook didn't lie as we thought. She was used as tool by her bro. Kim is so not understanding. I understand that he lost his parents to a murderer and so is his sis possibily but Mook didn't even witness nor lied for her bro. She was just telling truth from her view which is a blindspot. It is the defending attorney's fault. He should have asked a question like whether she did hear her voice, not just the song and screaming.

member101

sarNie Egg
Mook did lied and she was briefed by the lawyer to lie. She told Kim she didn't hear his sister's voice at all. She only heard music played in the background. But in court Mook said she heard Kim's sister singing to a song. She deliberately lied under oath. She lied to make it seemed like Kim's sister was still alive at that time but we don't know that. The sister may have died awhile ago and Mook's brother set the scene up so he can have an alibi.

lakornnnnss

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED lol

yes he was cheating on her. He has a secret mistress who is a singer. Mook will go live with her later on.
omg more spoilers plsss !! <3 is she going to be pregnant? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, she lied. I was like WTF. I don't support Kim taking revenge on her, but I will totally hate her for the rest of my life. I'm okay if they don't end up together. Idc if you're my family, but if you killed someone, I will not lie to get you off. Especially with her brother's personality. What was she thinking??? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I accidentally opened the spoiler! But I have no idea what it's referring to. Ugh. Why did I do that?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87lQ3y-3Fo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX5O_rZ9hbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-8-rkuWRk

teran

sarNie Egg
I like it so far. Everything looks so pretty. So, Bo/Pat seems to like Kim even when she knows he's with Mook. And then eventually they get married. Don't she know the girl code? Don't date your friend's ex.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
teran said:
I like it so far. Everything looks so pretty. So, Bo/Pat seems to like Kim even when she knows he's with Mook. And then eventually they get married. Don't she know the girl code? Don't date your friend's ex.
According to her, Kim and Pak dated before Mook came along. She was the one who introduced the two and now she wants her ex-boyfriend back. I don't even know why Mook is so cool with her when she knows her friend is trying to steal her man.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm reading all these spoilers, but because I haven't completely watched EP1 I don't even know which name belongs to which face. By the time I continue watching I will have forgotten everything in here. ....haha. So spoil on baby!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, he is fineee. but yeah, why did she has to lie? like honestly your brother is just using you. But man, it's so sad to see how hard he treats her after

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I realize that Ch.7's lakorns aren't hitting 20 episodes anymore. Is that why they have been improving? No more extensions for ratings. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i agree....I have no problem with turning my own bro in if he did something wrong....not even that...she could have just stick to what she know, wheter she believed her own bro or not...I would hate her for lying...but sins of the father shouldn't be pass onto the son*