[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, I am hooked to the lakorn already. Some people might think the first two episodes are a bit slow, but I thought it was a perfect pace! Pooklook and Michael are so cute together, I totally love seeing them together. I haven't really watched Bo before but she is so great in this role and she's not bad at all. Both girls are super gorgeous! Pim is so pretty as well. I'm glad she wasn't the mom in this role but the sister. Note is such an asshole and he's so good at this role! The last time I watched a role of his like this was in the one with Chompoo and Amy, which I loved.

Anyways back to the lakorn. I loved how everything built up and I can't wait for next week. I would be so mad if I were Michael, but I understand where both sides are coming from. I was actually a bit upset for Mook when Kim went to SF and freaking Prak followed. I feel like Mook is a really understanding girlfriend cause I would be pissed as shit, especially when he didn't let her in the house but let Prak in during that time. I can see where Kim is coming from, but at the same time his intentions are a little cold towards his fiancee. It would be a really tough position for me if I was Mook too. She shouldn't have lied and that wasn't right, but I feel like things led up to another.

Kim loves his sibling a lot and so does Mook. Initially, she did try to see both sides and she didn't want to draw any conclusions. I felt like Kim tried pressuring her to pick a side when Mook is just the type of person (to me) to want to give both the best love she could. Either way, she woulda been screwed if she did or did not help out one side. When Mon died, Kim obviously chose his sister over his fiancee and Mook chose her brother over hers. I know that's like comparing apples and oranges but both intentions totally make sense to me. Family really makes you go the extra mile, and I totally see that from both sides.

I can't wait to see the next episode! The choking scene looks intense! I also hate Mook's brother. He's such a selfish asshole and doesn't deserve to be let out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was hooked too, but up until I listened to the summary then I was like, oh no. My heart can't take it. :rant:
This is where I listened to the summary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNt-yAgPigo

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Nope, not good at all.

I'm starting to see a trend with Pooklook. Her last 2 lakorns had tragic ending. Boooo!
Uh no!!!!! T_T

But good thing for PP, we had a closure <3

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, you're right we did. I hope this one will be the same even though he doesn't deserve a good ending but she does and if it means with him then so be it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I still want to watch this lakorn because I really adore the leads. Pooklook and Michael look so good together.

I love the OST.

Okay, question. In the summary, towards the end it is revealed that Tada's loan shark is Kim, which makes me wonder, is he the same loan shark Sae who had his attorney represent Tada in court? Probably not, huh? Because why would the attorney give such an idea to Mook to lie in order to make Tada look innocent?!

If it was Kim, was he testing her and she took the bait and failed him?

Gosh, I'm still quite disappointed in Mook for sleeping with Kim later on out of wedlock and especially knowing that he's cheating with her as a third hand. But I guess, if she lied about a murder, sleeping with the man she loves isn't a sin anymore since her morals have changed. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Gosh, I still want to watch this lakorn because I really adore the leads. Pooklook and Michael look so good together.

I love the OST.

Okay, question. In the summary, towards the end it is revealed that Tada's loan shark is Kim, which makes me wonder, is he the same loan shark Sae who had his attorney represent Tada in court? Probably not, huh? Because why would the attorney give such an idea to Mook to lie in order to make Tada look innocent?!

If it was Kim, was he testing her and she took the bait and failed him?

Gosh, I'm still quite disappointed in Mook for sleeping with Kim later on out of wedlock and especially knowing that he's cheating with her as a third hand. But I guess, if she lied about a murder, sleeping with the man she loves isn't a sin anymore since her morals have changed. Lol
answer:
No Kim was not the original loan shark. He bought up Tada's debt as  revenge.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Ah, makes sense.

I don't know why but I find Michael so attractive in here. Haha. Perhaps I like this forbidden love, revenge, angst genre, so Michael being dramatic is making him look super hot. Haha.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone just translate the last part of the summary from the video. Or just translate the whole thing. BC I don't understand Thai so can someone translate.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks ja Thip. I love Michael's version quite a bit too.

I'll try to translate the summary IF I have time. I've been very busy.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww! Thanks Thip for subbing this lakorn. If only Viki didn't have copyright issues, I would volunteer to sub this lakorn because I like this production. They're not perfect but they're actually decent. They have less nonsense than the other companies.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The quality, the angles, the overall filmography is gorgeous. The color is a bit dark but it's a good difference and change from the others.