[CH7] Sa Kao Duen: New Wongsakorn/Bow Maylada

seev

sarNie Egg
Cast

Credits to fanlakornch7, sakaoduen_ch7
OMG !! He got soo handsome since the last time i watch his drama. I haven't watched any of his drama since with Mai davika . I guess I better start watching channel 7 drama again. It's been awhile that I only watch ch3 drama only.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
New look so plastic. His eyes always looks crossed and this side mustache is not flattering on him. Man, how does he keep in getting lead roles?? Must be good connection he has there. Oh my Bow.... I won't be turning in because her pa'ek.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I loved Johnny and Kat's version. I dunno about this cast. Kat was perfect (to me) as Kratai. She was mischievous, playful and adorable. Also Preeanuch was just so beautiful and demure, I just loved her as the aunt, and there was no wonder why all they guys were head over heels for her.
So I can tell right now, I'm going to be biased, not even gonna lie.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good Lord, I did said I'll watch any lakorn with Bow , regardless of storyline or actor but my eye suddenly twitch & finger crossed :risas3:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Good Lord, I did said I'll watch any lakorn with Bow , regardless of storyline or actor but my eye suddenly twitch & finger crossed :risas3:
I dunno if that picture did New any justice. He doesn't right with that on ugh...
I hope it's better in motion?

I like Bow too!!!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
When Bow debuted with Mik, I told myself I'd watch every one of their lakorns. They were both so adorable, but ahhhh. New is making things so hard for me.
I haven't had he motivation to watch anything of his since his pairing with Mai Davika.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I missed Bow on screen, haven't seen her in anything for a while. I remembered when she first had the lakorn with Mike they were all over the place then all of a sudden she went kind of quiet. But of course she had to be with New...that's like crossing hot coals only to realized that the end result is to meet a guy with eyeliner and mustache that is halfway boy halfway man.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I missed Bow on screen, haven't seen her in anything for a while. I remembered when she first had the lakorn with Mike they were all over the place then all of a sudden she went kind of quiet. But of course she had to be with New...that's like crossing hot coals only to realized that the end result is to meet a guy with eyeliner and mustache that is halfway boy halfway man.
Omg too funny.

Norah was cute. I liked her in there.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I miss watching Bow too! Maybe I'll watch her and Mik again! That was a good action lakorn for Mik and Bow!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mike kinda screwed Bow over, he relinquished their koojin status and now both of them aren't that famous anymore. Too bad though, they were ch7's "it" couple.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mike didn't want to ride on the koo-jin bandwagon for to long. Maybe he wanted to be recognized for his acting more. Bow is still young, she'll bounce back up.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mike didn't want to ride on the koo-jin bandwagon for to long. Maybe he wanted to be recognized for his acting more. Bow is still young, she'll bounce back up.
That is a one of the reasons but I had a feeling he preferred to be koojin with Pooklook more too. He seems a little in love with her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That is a one of the reasons but I had a feeling he preferred to be koojin with Pooklook more too. He seems a little in love with her.
It could be that. For me, he had more chemistry with Bow. I like Mike andPooklook too, but wasn't head I've heal for the pair.