[CH7] Saming Jao Tha (Khon TV): Boom Kitkong/Hana Lewis

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
แนะนำละครใหม่7สี "สมิงจ้าวท่า"

บทประพันธ์ เพชร สถาบัน
บทโทรทัศน์ ภูมิแผ่นดิน
ผลิตโดย บริษัท คนทีวี ไทยแลนด์ จำกัด
จากบทประพันธ์เรื่องแรกของนักเขียนนิยายบู๊ชั้นครู "เพชร สถาบัน" เมื่อนักธุรกิจผู้ทรงอิทธิพลเลือกใช้การขนส่งทางเรือลักลอบค้ายาเสพติด ศุลกากรหนุ่ม
จึงต้องปลอมตัวเข้าไปสืบหาหลักฐานเอาผิด โดยร่วมมือกับตำรวจสายลับสาวฝีมือดีที่ไม่ถูกชะตากันตั้งแต่แรกพบ ยิ่งเข้าใกล้ตัวการใหญ่พวกเขาก็ยิ่งมีภัย แถมความลับเรื่องชาติกำเนิดของเขาก็กำลังจะถูกเปิดเผย ปฏิบัติการเพื่อชาติครั้งนี้ จึงดำเนินไปพร้อมกับเรื่องของหัวใจที่ไม่อาจหลีกเลี่ยง สอดแทรกแนวคิดเกี่ยวกับความรัก มิตรภาพ และการยึดมั่นในหน้าที่ นำแสดงโดย บูม กิตตน์ก้อง, ฮาน่า ลีวิส, เขตต์ ฐานทัพ, แนท ณัฐชา, แก้ม กวินตรา, ภาณุ สุวรรณโณ, สิริลภัส กองตระการ, ไดสุเกะ สุกี้คาวา, จิลล์ โรเจอร์, เดวิด อัศวนนท์ และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง

IG ch7dramasociety

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Powerful businessman deliver drug by a ship. Young officer of customs department has to disguise himself to find a proof for arrest businessman, collaborate with spy woman who dislike him in first sight. The more he find out, the more he meet with danger incident and the secret of his birth will be revealed soon. Mission is proceeding along with his love relationship with her

Credits to thaidramatic_update

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I watched the first ep and I love it.
Boom, why are so cute? You make my heart beat like crazy.

And Hana is so pretty. I followed her in instagram and I think she's mother cause she always post in her story a cute baby. Or maybe I'm wrong lol.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm glad to see Hana getting n'ek role. But I'm not a big fan of CH7's action lakorns. I think it's either her niece or her relative's daughter, not too sure.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This new actress, Hana Lewis is pretty.
Hana isn't new actress. She have play many lakorn already. She mostly play evening lakorn as n'ke but in prime time lakorn she either play support roles or n'rai. She mostly get action lakorn. Ch7 doesn't promote her as much like some of the other actress.