[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is she the girl in that one lakorn w/ New ? . Even though Poo can't really act but she an eye candy Kardashian enough for me to forgive her lol .

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@sarN Yes she the girl that play with New. Her name is Thisa.

I'm sad Poo isn't in here. Been waiting for age to see Poo and Weir pair up. Yea even though Poo have bad acting I can look pass her and still enjoy her lakorn. Anyway if this news is really confirm that Thisa is replace Poo. Congrats

to her. She really need to pair up with someone like Weir. I haven't been able to watch her lakorn lately.

Wait so n'ek changed?
If you haven't hear the news about Poo. She just sign with a new contract with "The Society Management" this agency also represented many famous model such as Kendall Jenner, Liu Wei and Adriana Lima...ect Also I hear some news back a few months ago she said she going to come to American.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Good for Poo she's going Intel! That girl is drop dead gorgeous, even tho she can't act.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Poo definitely fits a model better than actress. She was at the Golden Globes yesterday.

Not a fan of Thisa though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, her acting is blah but she sooo gorgeous on screen , same w/ Dome but they so eye candy we forgive them loll. Imagine Poo & Dome in a lakorn. It would be a fashion show than a drama.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
So who replace POO for real? Have the producer confirmed it yet? I found Weir is perfectly fine with this role since there are lots of scenes of shirtless. :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Opening ceremony

Poo is no longer n'ek for this lakorn. Thisa is confirmed to be her replacement.
Mummai will produce this lakorn basing from the backdrop

Credits as tagged

P

PrincessKarina

Oh! I only know this actress by her old name as Chat so when I saw Thisa I had to double check! LOL. Uh they look compatible. Good luck! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Thisa looks good. They actually look quite compatible.
Yes I agree that Thisa looks good in here. I am not a fan of hers because I have only seen one of her lakorns (the one with Mario and Ploy). I thought she was way too tall and big (not fat) for Mario in there! LOL. But next to Weir (since he is taller than Mario) they look more compatible. :p

P

PrincessKarina

LOL. I always thought Thisa looked so mature for her age when she first debuted. Today she still look mature and good! Weir aged very handsomely! I am kind of excited for this lakorn :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder why Chat changed her name. Honestly, I was confused when someone said Thisa because I didn't recognize the name. Then I saw the photo and I'm like wow she looks just like Chat lol

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder why Chat changed her name. Honestly, I was confused when someone said Thisa because I didn't recognize the name. Then I saw the photo and I'm like wow she looks just like Chat lol
I know! I saw that too! I only knew her by Chat but Thisa is such a pretty name though! I am not a fan of her but Weir and her look good in here. They look so compatible. I don't think Weir paired with Thisa before so this is a refreshing pair... correct me anyone? :)