[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL. They know how to draw in viewers & it's working!

& I'm actually fine with the makeup and clothes since they're at a island & it tends to be more natural. I'm all for it. xD

Ntsuab-Ci

Does mouth to mouth count? Haha. Cause that's happening next week. I hope there will be many sweet scenes.

Boon is just so kind. It's hard not to fall for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mouth to mouth???? *suddenly reminded of Kade's cpr explanation*
Ok focus!

It's a Weir-lakorm guys, there is no way he's going without a kiss or five. Hahaha.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Does mouth to mouth count? Haha. Cause that's happening next week. I hope there will be many sweet scenes.

Boon is just so kind. It's hard not to fall for him.
Mouth to mouth counts for us..but Kade says no its just a technique to save a life.....Yeah right....I've seen a lot of this technique in dramas.....usually with a very romantic bg score...and dreamy filters and slomo's....so no I'm not convinced.
And yes...Boon is so so nice....this is Weir's most nicest character til now I think....Has he even said anything mean to her yet....doesn't seem so.....she is being mean to him when he's been nice to her from get go.....I don't know if I can handle Weir being shirtless 90% of time and being this nice too.....its too much.

Ntsuab-Ci

I sort of get what you mean. ^^ As I was watching, I felt like Weir was the one bringing in the chemistry. But I'm okay with it since for me, it's not completely zero.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Haven't seen this drama yet, but sooo happy to read the comments about Weir. My best and favorite actors from tv7. Can't wait to watch it.