[CH7] Sanae Nang (A Act Entertainment): Now Tisanart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy a new project for Now... But the storyline sounds confusing and another dramatic one her. Not appealing for me, gosh! I just want to see her in a laid back drama after Mae Bia. Lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Seems pretty ambitious to want to make a lakorn with a storyline like that. It sounds interesting but it will require good direction and scriptwriting to make it work. You never know what to expect from ch7 anyways. I wonder if they're going to have a newbie pra'ek or they're going to promote one of their supporting actors like Blew. Pretty slim pickings at ch7 nowadays. I can only think of Bank Artit as being somewhat available at the moment since Plerng Kinnaree hasn't started yet.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems pretty ambitious to want to make a lakorn with a storyline like that. It sounds interesting but it will require good direction and scriptwriting to make it work. You never know what to expect from ch7 anyways. I wonder if they're going to have a newbie pra'ek or they're going to promote one of their supporting actors like Blew. Pretty slim pickings at ch7 nowadays. I can only think of Bank Artit as being somewhat available at the moment since Plerng Kinnaree hasn't started yet.
All of Now's recent projects the praek roles are irrelevant to me. Lol. I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if a newbie or prior supporting actor is cast with her here too. Script and costar disappointment after another for me for Now- :(

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
All of Now's recent projects the praek roles are irrelevant to me. Lol. I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if a newbie or prior supporting actor is cast with her here too. Script and costar disappointment after another for me for Now- :(
As per rumours, it's going to be Weir as praek.