♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sapai Hua Daeng = Red Head Wife (lol)

LOVE BENZ and POO! Sexy ladies!!!
Tle looks good too.

I miss them since Plerng Prom. kekeke

Credits to Benz and Tle's IG

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ch.7 ran out p'ek or what. Oh that's right ch.7 never really have good looking pranang anyways. Especially the last 2-3 years all the newbies they had are ban nong looking pranang. They don't have the quality to be pranang at all. Poo is pretty girl, but her acting still suck after all these years. Tle should stop being long time ago. If Tle still a p'ek how come Anus and Note is not p'ek anymore they are better looking than Tle.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Benz and Tle look good. Don't tell me that Benz will be playing rai again. I want her back as n'ek. She was really good in Plerng Prom.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. this is Benz Tle and Poo? I always like Benz. She's a really good actress. Poo is sexy! Tle is okay LOL

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
sweetie-dara said:
Benz and Tle look good. Don't tell me that Benz will be playing rai again. I want her back as n'ek. She was really good in Plerng Prom.

I love Benz in Plerng Prom too. She was brilliant in both roles!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Nangfah11 said:
I love Benz in Plerng Prom too. She was brilliant in both roles!!

Agree. She and Kwan did a great job. Both girls really nailed the roles. I didn't watch the whole thing though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
First 2 episode were interesting. I don't like the whole Mafia thing though. So much cluttering scenarios. Poo and Tle are cute though.
Benz character in here is really annoying. And Tle's mother... gawd her dialogues are so long and spiteful. -_-

Poo's acting is sort of... always cutesy and sad/sorrowful. sometimes too dramatic.

yellowmonkey499

sarNie Egg
i really don't understand why this gal poo is still acting. she needs to quit the acting business and stick to modeling. it really just boggles my mind... :shrug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Poo's acting is horrible but like x0unerthanlater, her acting is kind of cutesy, sad, sorrowful. Haha those turn away and run from the praek is always dramatic when she does it. Mai chawp. Poo's cute tho haha I saw this Lakorn on the tv when I went to the video store and now I want to watch it. Ehhh not a fan of Tle tho.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wanted to enjoy this show but it got reeeeeally reptitive and borrring!
Omg!! There are so many rai characters.
The plot is all over the place.
I seriously think the writer was on some serious drugs while writing the script.
NOTHING happens. Maekale or whatever... the Russian mafia guy is always either kidnapping the mom, dad or Evina... Seriously.. why does this Mafia want her so badly? Nothing ever happens except kidnapping in this show. Back and forth! All the n'rais scream, shout, pout, and put up a front. Evina and Jaed are always bickering and misunderstanding. The acting doesn't flow smoothly at all. It's like Tle and Poo are newbies at acting or something.

The only good thing about it was the fact that Tle and Poo actually look good together. Great pairing, bad script. I'm done with it.