[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I gosh i absolutely adore this lakorn, even though i'm only on episode 8 and i want to hang Honey. I still love this lakorn, Vee and Noon make my heart flutter, even though for their other lakorns together they never made me feel like this. I enjoy every single cute scene of them and i'm like dying for more. Amy and Tle are also very cute. New and Sal's first meeting was hilarious, i can't believe he touched her boobs. I know its going to drag later but i'm in love with this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
After the long journey of dragging i still find myself realizing that i really love this lakorn. I laughed a lot with the characters. Wished Vee and Noon had more to their relationship and character development. Their characters were so flat and dull. Tle Tawan made me laugh like crazy here and same with Amy. What majorly flawed this lakorn for the most part is the unnecessary characters. But that can be blamed because of the good ratings and they needed to drag the lakorn out more. Overall this lakorn left a good feeling for me and i wished they didn't drag it as much as they did but its a "sanook sanook" type lakorn so the dragging isn't as stressful as it would be in a more serious genre.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
^ couldn't agree more Cupid Candy! I still find myself laughing with this lakorn, that's why I'm still watching them. Tle and Amy are superb! Meanwhile Noon and Vee taking way too long to just express their feelings for each other

calibuon

sarNie Egg
Where can I watch this drama with English sub? Someone show me please

Asy

sarNie Immature
The subber, Kuda's channel and videos got deleted. She confirmed that she won't re-upload them. She hasn't finish subbing it yet though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, this lakorn started off good, but has become really draggy! Such a loose plot, very repetitive, and very unnecessary scenes/characters. It's so...dumb. Din is so...grr. Noon's wig is so...urg... I quit. One of the worst lakorns ever...

I did enjoy Amy and her pair's scenes though, they were hilarious. Also, I do like the OST, very catchy. Especially Tum Arai Suk Yahn. Other than that I'm out!