[Ch7] Sunta Dara (Compordee)

kwan20

sarNie Adult

Little princess was lost when the Sunta Dara facing to the darkness, the only last clue is at Thailand. Harman as a royal guard have to go and find even he never saw her before. And fate makes him meet with young guy with sweet face, similiar with memory that not clear. Secret that shakes the throne/power Sunta Dara is being revealed together with love he keep hidden many years.
translate by suk13_kran
Unconfirm. Link to both Om and Kwan wiki

http://th.wikipedia....;นท

http://www.pantip.co.../A10397788.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oooh Om and Kwan. I hope they get to work together. Kwan is a fan of him so I hope she gets the chance to work with him.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG!!! My dream would come true if Kwan and Om are comfirm to work together. I was always hoping for the two of them to have a lakorn together. For sure a very good match. Wow Kwan has a lot of lakorn lined up. If this lakorn is confirm it probably wont air until 2012 or longer. I hope it's confirm soon! The storyline sounds so good and very interesting. Wow Kwan will be a princess again. I can't wait! Thanks so much for the news!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am goinggggggg BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

can't wait..better it confirm!! cause i've been waitingggg for soo long
just for a rumor of the two ><

kwan20

sarNie Adult
If this confirm they wont be start film the end of this year or maybe early next year. Cuz right now Both Om and Kwan very busy :thumbsup:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
kwan wish came true. n my wish came true too. omg can't wait for it, hope they'll confirm soon. i'll be stalking this topic. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
chun mai care if they film at the end of the year or next year.......
just confirm already LOL :)
all we need is a YES ! then we can wait

YAY !! ><

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this lakorn is confirm because I love both of them. I dont mind waiting because I know Om and Kwan are busy this year.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!
I hope its true!!!
please confirm. the lakorn would be so hot!
I think i will love it regardless of the story line....LOL

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this lakorn gets confirmed. I really want to see Kwan with Om. But I'm not too clear on the story line. Not sure how I feel about the whole princess/bodyguard storyline. :scratchchin: I didn't really watch the one she had with Tle that was like that. Hopefully we get a 100% happy ending.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
KWAN & OM?! YAYYYY! I've been wanting to see him and Kwan together.
I hope it's confirmed. Please Please Please!
I don't really get the storyline but please be cute! ahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just hope that this lakorn has a happy ending...knowing that in most princess/prince lakorns, they never end up together.

tennis101

sarNie Egg
I just checked on wiki. It no longer said waiting to be confirmed on Om's page. So does that mean it's offically confirmed?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
or does that mean its not going to be confirm at all?
think in the bright side think on the bright side
i hope its confirmedddddddd