[CH7] Tarng Suer Parn (Dramagic Studio): Chanapol Sataya/Hana Lewis

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
More BTS pictures from the production company:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently airing
http://instagr.am/p/CKDPsCpnsRZ/
So no one is interested in this lakorn???
I was bored and watched episode one. Nek and pek didn’t even meet in episode one. The pek’s dad sucks though. He is very weak because when he used to help everyone, his wife ended up getting killed. He doesn’t want his four kids to end up that way so whenever anyone in the community is in trouble, he tells his kids to mind his business. It kinda was a bit much cause he was even willing to bow down to the villains feet and everything. I probably won’t continue but maybe if I’m bored and since there’s nothing else to watch right now, I’ll watch more.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I was bored and watched episode one. Nek and pek didn’t even meet in episode one. The pek’s dad sucks though. He is very weak because when he used to help everyone, his wife ended up getting killed. He doesn’t want his four kids to end up that way so whenever anyone in the community is in trouble, he tells his kids to mind his business. It kinda was a bit much cause he was even willing to bow down to the villains feet and everything. I probably won’t continue but maybe if I’m bored and since there’s nothing else to watch right now, I’ll watch more.
Where do you watch this? CH7 lakorns are sadly restricted and rarely have subtitles