[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

cecilia

Staff member
i'm not happy at all when i saw the fitting photo :(
I was hoping for a different pair - i love KOB/PETE version so so much!
I don't think i'll watch this either

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not happy at all when i saw the fitting photo :(
I was hoping for a different pair - i love KOB/PETE version so so much!
I don't think i'll watch this either
where have you've been Ceci miss u na ja
I find the Kob and Pete version was kind of boring

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I love Pete and Kob's version though the storyline was pretty boring. Their superb acting and "steamy scene" made up for it. LOL. Well, Dome and Mai looks so good together. I could picture them being the characters already. I have never seen Dome nor Mai act before but I'm Dome's craziest fan back in his singing days. LOL. I love love Dome and I want to see his acting but Ploy opposite him in his first lakorn was a big let down. I like Ploy but only as supporting, period. Errr, I love Nat but him and Nat was an odd pair. Anyways, I can't wait to see this version.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
They look good together, I like Kob/pete...Pete had such a soothing voice...i Love how adult the relationship was and the tension...

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE DOME!!! He is just.. CUTE/HOT. AHaha, I think mai and dome is a sexy couple, since they are soo freakin beautiful people. lol

DOME! He is cute here! But looks kinda shabby in the other pictures, But I think actors/actresses look better when they are being shoot by the camera, like rome... hehe

photo credit: Pantip

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Looking forward for this lakorn....I fall in love with kob-peat version even the script has nothing much ..but I love it...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Mai looks so pretty. Hope this version is better than Kob/Pete version. Kob/Pete version was kind of boring.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i agree with you somp9 even though i love kob and pete. It was pretty boring. Hope this one is better. I already love the cast as much as i love the old cast. Can't wait.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Dome looks too carefree and easygoing, don't know if he can pull off Pak like Pete did. Pete had the most intense brooding stares and you just knew he was planning some messed up stuff. I think it was his best role, the combination of immaturity and intensity looked good on him. I still remember my favorite quote in here. He was telling Rasa that she had to eat with him and she was like, for every meal? And he goes yep, every meal (pauses for a few second and then adds) forever.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Dome looks too carefree and easygoing, don't know if he can pull off Pak like Pete did. Pete had the most intense brooding stares and you just knew he was planning some messed up stuff. I think it was his best role, the combination of immaturity and intensity looked good on him. I still remember my favorite quote in here. He was telling Rasa that she had to eat with him and she was like, for every meal? And he goes yep, every meal (pauses for a few second and then adds) forever.
lol, even the way you explained it seems funny/intense in a way.