[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Same person who's subbing the '94 version has started subbing the remake! Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P50W73KwiA&feature=feedu

credit: justwaitingyou

I'm getting addicted to TP. It's such a romantic story. I find Om's Khun Luang cute, especially the way he doesn't intend to be cute lol but just smiles when Manee is around. Khun Luang has totally won my heart. All I think about is his voice saying "Mae Manee ja..." I'm crazy lol

And I've been watching the '94 version. I can see where people say that Pan overacts, but only if you specifically compare her to Ann's Manee. Ann was cute, but not childish, in the way that Pa was onscreen sometimes. Still i find her enjoyable.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think that is why I am sort of annoyed with Pancake lol she's annoying childish as Manee. Not cute. I think she is fine if she acts normally but that girl needs to work on faking a fake facial expression that isn't overly fake. Ahahahaha is it confusing?

jjinxx

Lol but to me Om makes up for it! He's so handsome and charming...!

The theme song is on repeat on my ipod...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think that is why I am sort of annoyed with Pancake lol she's annoying childish as Manee. Not cute. I think she is fine if she acts normally but that girl needs to work on faking a fake facial expression that isn't overly fake. Ahahahaha is it confusing?
agree that why i don't watch it even though i love heaps but pancake just me off this lakorn, i wish it's min p. sighs

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I don't agree with anyone saying Pancake is annoying~~~ i think she's a really good actress and act her role in this lakorn very well. om's acting in this lakorn is a little bit stiff

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
well everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As for me, i am enjoying this remake--if you don't compare it to the Tua/Ann version then this is really good. I think Om is doing a good job, i love his secret smiles haha. i do wish he was a little less stiff because Tua wasn't as stiff(but there i go comparing again) haha. as for pancake, i won't compare her to Ann because that's just going to be criticized too badly. but i do wish she was less over exaggerating :/ it's too overboard, but it's watchable.

btw i noe i've said this many times...but daaaamn do i love the ost!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Everyone has the right to diss and support. Pancake is a good actress and has pulled off some great roles in the past but this role isn't for her. Her acting is over the top which to certain people (like me) can consider annoying. If she toned downed her so called cuteness by 50% I think I can appreciate her in this role. As for Om he's doing great. And Pancake isn't the only one I'm gonna to complain about, Khun Duang Dao is doing a terrible job as Om's mother. The mother's character was portrayed all wrong, she comes off as mean and not very understanding. The old mother portrayed it perfectly. But it's not only the actor's fault, we can blame Daravdo for the scrips and plot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol it's not like jennaloveu said anything bad. She just disagree which I don't have a problem with. And she didn't say anything bad. Although she disagree with me about Pancake being annoying, it's cool. So I decided to show this to a few of my cousins and they agree with me. They don't know who Pancake is, I just told them to give me a honest opinion. They obviously don't like her lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone has the right to diss and support. Pancake is a good actress and has pulled off some great roles in the past but this role isn't for her. Her acting is over the top which to certain people (like me) can consider annoying. If she toned downed her so called cuteness by 50% I think I can appreciate her in this role. As for Om he's doing great. And Pancake isn't the only one I'm gonna to complain about, Khun Duang Dao is doing a terrible job as Om's mother. The mother's character was portrayed all wrong, she comes off as mean and not very understanding. The old mother portrayed it perfectly. But it's not only the actor's fault, we can blame Daravdo for the scrips and plot.
i agree with Om's mother role, i really love Khun DuangDao but this role isn't for her. I do blame the script writers for making her character mean and all that. however, even if they wrote for her to be like the older version i don't think she has that sweet/elegant lady like look.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
lol it's not like jennaloveu said anything bad. She just disagree which I don't have a problem with. And she didn't say anything bad. Although she disagree with me about Pancake being annoying, it's cool. So I decided to show this to a few of my cousins and they agree with me. They don't know who Pancake is, I just told them to give me a honest opinion. They obviously don't like her lol
lol thank you for not getting mad at me. I don't like pancake and i don't hate her either. I just think she is doing her role really well.Plus i never see the old one. This is the first time im watching this drama and i think its pretty good. I tried to go back to watch the old version but the quality of the video is just unbelievable and i couldn't take it so i'll just stick with this version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The beginning half of episode 5 really got me pissed off at the slaves, too much focus on them and honestly i don't give a shit about their fear of ghosts, please just focus on the pra'nang. The slaves are such a useless part of the storyline. I'm gonna go watch the 2nd half now, they better stop showing the slaves.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess episode 5 will be the downfall for me if CC said is true ahahaha. I can't stand servents scenes any more, my tolerance level is very low for them.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea i don't really like the focus on the servants. This lakorn is already a little draggy because of all the focus on the servants and Om's mom etc. And Om's mom still haven't met Pancake yet!! :(

Nevermind i saw they finally met now ;)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok now I'm annoyed with Raiwat, in the old version he wasnt stalking Manee or being an ass. Now he's freaking annoying. Coming to Manee's house drunk had no point in the storyline. But Nat and Grace's scenes were cute and Pancake's dream with Om in it was nice. I hope the storyline moves a little faster, it's feeling a little repetitive right now.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i loved the part where Pancake dreams about Om in ep.5!! that was just soo sweet!! hehe. i'm in love with Nat and Grace couple too :D

jjinxx

btw i noe i've said this many times...but daaaamn do i love the ost!!
same here! That song is absolutely perfect!

Yes the one last thing i wqnt to compqre this version with the old version will be the servants. Their scenes take up so much time and like someone else said, it's annoying to watch them be all scared. That's why i like the old version where even Manee's mom wasn't there as often.

All in all i like this version. Lol Om's secret smiles are to die for! Can't wait to watch ep.5 and 6. And i like Doc. He's so un-materialistic and sweet.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL episode 6 was hilarious. Manee scared those slaves silly. Those slaves deserved it for being annoying in the beginning. Though I thought it was ridiculous for Manee to dance in front of Khun Luang's mother, she's being overly immature. I'm sure no 20+ yr old would do that. And the superman thing in front of Muan the slave, she's just being stupid now. Plus the Khun Luang rap "yo yo" was weird but I still enjoyed this episode when Khun Luang fell on Manee and the Grace/Nat mud scenes.