[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

LOL for me I want Pinky+someone other than scary looking Num...then again Oil&Kwan would be fine too. Loved them in their old lakorn :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
for sure it has to be someone that looks and can play matur role b/c p'ek is suppose to be from the old time ...

n'ek a lil silly and fun.

loved the version with chatchai and junjirya. it was awesome! he was sooo handsome.

Mann

I want to know lol. Right now I want Mo in here.. she can totally act silly and goofy, can imagine it already.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I can totally see Num as the P'ek. As for Pinky, age wise she might be young for Num but her acting skills are so much better than the other n'ek around her own age. I don't know if I would watch this lakorn if the pranangs are the younger generation. Besides Pinky I just don't see anyone else that would fit the role of Many from the younger generation N'ek. As for the P'ek there is no younger generation P'ek in my opinion that could pull of the role of Khun Luang.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see PANCAKE from CH 7 with PONG from CH5! i think they would do a very good job! gosh! i wish my dream would come true!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Another remake of the classic! I love this lakorn! I hope they pick good p'ek and n'ek for the role!

Pinkyang--I agree with you on Pong! I think he would be a great pick for the role, but i don't know about Pancake!

I can't wait to see this! thanks for sharing!

toosieroll

sarNie Egg
i vote for num and kob. it would be another reunion for them and the lakorn will make a hit because there like the prime time couple and they're both good actor and actress. so cross my finger for kob and num.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with those of you about having veteran actors as the pra nang. It's a classic, and that's just what we expect. Classic lakorn with veteran actors. No one can deny that Num Sornram is a good choice for the role, but he's busy at the moment :( I'm not sure who I would want to see because I am not too familiar with Ch 7, but the p'ek definitely has to have that 'mature look' to fit the role.

Oh, and this reminds me a lot of Buang Banjatorn with Marsha and Chakrit, except Marsha traveled through an antique bed, instead of a mirror. And when she went back in time, Thailand was at war with Burma? as well. Thinking about it just makes me sad because it was a tragedy :( But I love these period lakorns!

Someone please post updates, if there are any! :)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Another remake of the classic! I love this lakorn! I hope they pick good p'ek and n'ek for the role!

Pinkyang--I agree with you on Pong! I think he would be a great pick for the role, but i don't know about Pancake!

I can't wait to see this! thanks for sharing!
i truly wish Pong can play for the main guy as will as pnacake as the main lady. i really think that pancke loks very smart ana i truly believe she would pe a prefect (MA-nee-jan)