[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is a really good lakorn... got to love pancake and om together they look good wid one another... one thing i hate is that it only comes on mondays and tuesdays and i hate to wait but if i wanna witch it then i guess i will have to keep waiting for it...LOL love these too....

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
epi 12 when om hugged pan so she can't leave was sooooooooo romantic!

btw, grace and grand are sis?!!!!? where have i beeen? coming to the think if it, yes they do look alike. i need to stop kpoping and get back to thai ET.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Lol yeah Grace and Grand are sisters, they had a photoshoot with their mom and other sister. Also appeared on talk shows together :D

Anyways, here's a BTS of an upcomming scene in Tawee Pope...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUFztriMps&sns=em

Credits to: CTLUChannel @youtube

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
^ Lol yeah Grace and Grand are sisters, they had a photoshoot with their mom and other sister. Also appeared on talk shows together :D

Anyways, here's a BTS of an upcomming scene in Tawee Pope...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUFztriMps&sns=em

Credits to: CTLUChannel @youtube
do u have pictures of grace and grand? and their fam? i would love to see. thanks.

om is adorable, but I really dont see chemistry btw om and pan. i think maybe pan is a bit heartbroken from wier...lol..just thinking not sure though

Iya

sarNie Adult
i think maybe pan is a bit heartbroken from wier...lol..just thinking not sure though
I'm consider myself a small fan of pancake, though i don't like her acting that well, so hopefully this wont come out as being disrespectful to her. With what happened with her and wier, i got to wonder too (esp. with your comment). How is SHE heartbroken over wier, if she is the one who left him for Pae? lol.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Nooo, i can't believe they ruined that sweet scene where Khun Lung holds Manee back from leaving...I wish she would have struggled and fought back to try and leave so Khun Lung can have more of a struggle holding her back because that was one of the cutest scene for me in Tawee Pope. I wish she would've just tried to fight back and reach for the mirror more :( LoL!! And What was up with Khun Lung hugging her for hours until it turned dark...shouldn't he let the girl lay in bed? Haha.
lol. you took the words out of my mouth! just what i was thinking. they could have done better if not improved on that scene. I don't even feel his conviction when he grabbed her from the mirror! And something about his face expression kinna throw the whole scene off too, just as i'm starting to think that he improved on his acting. lol.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. you took the words out of my mouth! just what i was thinking. they could have done better if not improved on that scene. I don't even feel his conviction when he grabbed her from the mirror! And something about his face expression kinna throw the whole scene off too, just as i'm starting to think that he improved on his acting. lol.
Yea i agree his face expression when hugging her, was somewhat mad-ish.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm consider myself a small fan of pancake, though i don't like her acting that well, so hopefully this wont come out as being disrespectful to her. With what happened with her and wier, i got to wonder too (esp. with your comment). How is SHE heartbroken over wier, if she is the one who left him for Pae? lol.
DITTO! OMG! What she did to Vier was just down wrong! I so do not like her personal life at all, as of right now, I just try to fous on her work LOL...so disappointed in her being a huge fan of her since the beginning LOL.....

she aint heartbroken, if she was, she wouldnt left Vier for that guy who i find so not attractive LOL...I can go on and pick out all the flawas taht guy has LOL

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Om looks really chubby in that top 2nd picture with Pan. Thanks for sharing the pictures, i forgot this lakorn was still on air...haha

Iya

sarNie Adult
DITTO! OMG! What she did to Vier was just down wrong! I so do not like her personal life at all, as of right now, I just try to fous on her work LOL...so disappointed in her being a huge fan of her since the beginning LOL.....

she aint heartbroken, if she was, she wouldnt left Vier for that guy who i find so not attractive LOL...I can go on and pick out all the flawas taht guy has LOL
haha. You're right. i was so disappointed in her. also, i was upset that she broke up with vier. despite it all, they look cute and great together. But then again, with her out of the picture, vier can do better for himself. don't you agree?

and yes, pae is not the handsomest of actors, though i guess i have to give him some slack since he is new.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Whew glad all that drama with Khun Prayom is over...it's not dragging anymore.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
It's not that I dislike Pancake but Manee's change in behavior from one world to the other is so off. She is fascinated with the past, but it's a no brainer that you should know where you stand.
I don't really think that her character is "off" from world to world. I think her personality simply became more severe. She was always a bit crazy to begin with. I mean, look at that little dance and song she performed at the beginning that made that old lady faint, the way she teases her friends, as well as her trying to scare the servants a couple of times. She was always a bit on the childish/funny side. It's just that once she found herself in a different time period, she became too intrigued with the people and culture and that really brought out the childlike part of her that was always there. I don't think her character took on a different personality or anything like that, which is why I don't have a problem with how her character is. Now, if she was polite and demure in her time period and became loud and childlike when she traveled back in time, that, I would have an issue with. Just my personal take on things.

SonYukView4ever:
to be honest with you, i didnt like min in bla boo thong either. i thought that remake was nothing compared to the old. however, what changed me was min's role in bundai dok rak with om. i swear to god, i haven't seen a good old lakorn and comedy like that in ages. =D

hehe now, if u havne't seen it, go watch it perhaps it might change ur view on min.
The Bla Boo Tong remake wasn't good, a good majority of the reason being that I really disliked the main actor and actress. Then again, nowadays, none of the boran lakorn remakes are good. They can't seem to find anymore good looking actors and actresses who can actually act. Maybe they're using people who are just way too young nowadays, not sure. As for Bundai Dok Rak, I haven't seen that one. I'm a bit hesitant to watch it because of Min(even though I like Om for the most part). Since you're recommending it though, I'll definitely keep that one in mind for sometime when I have nothing else to watch.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess the reason why I said that was her acting is not up to par. It's not natural. Like I said before, Pancake has been a seesaw for me. Sometimes I like her acting and other times, I just find her annoying.