[CH7] Tukata ( Dida Video): Maggi Apa / Boom Kitkong

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Like I thought Dida production is horrible. bad scripts , editing etc..what a waste of Maggi and Boom acting. boring story, not surprised by the rating. Ch7 should just let Dida produce for evening slot instead. It sucks her next lakorn is still with this company. rooting hope her new lakorn is with another company and an new actor she haven’t work with. wonder if ch7 will still promote her as prime time Nek since this lakorn the rating is not high and she’s already 2nd couple in new lakorn with Aof

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree , I like her in lakorn comedy with Kem was cute, wanna see her in rom com again will be nice
I also like that lakorn with Kem. My first lakorn of Kem and he was decent in that role. Maggie’s character was extra in there that it was funny.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I like Maggi’s character in Pleng Ruk Pleng Pben. She was funny and cute as the undercover doctor. Her and Hone were cute and had some funny scenes. The one with Kem, she was so extra but they were cute and funny together as well. I didn’t really expect much cause it was his first lakorn but I ended up liking that lakorn cause they had funny scenes and Maggi’s character was hilarious.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Let’s see if they can get 5 rating at the end, the ch7 fan’s comments criticized the writer and Dida a lot want them to stop making prime time lakorns and get new writers , felt such a waste of the actors acting skills in here that get horrible scripts in here, esp felt bad for Maggi still have another lakorn with Dida. I Totally agree

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Let’s see if they can get 5 rating at the end, the ch7 fan’s comments criticized the writer and Dida a lot want them to stop making prime time lakorns and get new writers , felt such a waste of the actors acting skills in here that get horrible scripts in here, esp felt bad for Maggi still have another lakorn with Dida. I Totally agree
Yes, Dida is the worst. I watched all of Pbeek Hong cause BigM and Preaw but I thought them getting deeply criticized cause that lakorn would help. They really need to switch to the evening slot. They used to be a lot better in the day but now they are terrible. I know they have been with channel 7 forever but sometimes change is needed and that change needs to be them airing for the evening slot.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wish Maggie and Boom doesn’t work with this production anymore! It’s one of the bad ones