[Ch7] Wan Sawart (Kantana)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Watched the ending.. wasn't all that great but I expected the ending to be like that so I was too disappointed or anything. I may rewatch it just to ogle over Khun Pit & Khun Der again. Tanwa and Pan amazingly have a cute chemistry.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hated how they changed the modern Praew at the end. Like once she remembered the past she turned back into a bitch lol. They should have kept it where she was conflicted on her new personality and her old one. It's like a majority of her life as Modern Praew she was pretty much nice and good and then once she remembered her past she reverted back to it. 

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
good ending

some things way not have connected well in the story-line, but overall it was good

rate: 8/10

can't wait for pancake and thunwa's next lakorns

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I hated how they changed the modern Praew at the end. Like once she remembered the past she turned back into a bitch lol. They should have kept it where she was conflicted on her new personality and her old one. It's like a majority of her life as Modern Praew she was pretty much nice and good and then once she remembered her past she reverted back to it. 

Yeah! That was really weird. As soon as she "saw" Pit, she turned into a bitch. She was naturally a nice, reasonable and decent woman and then all of a sudden she was Praew from the past. The transition was a little off. She must have had some deep seated hatred for Khun Pit that she never knew about. I mean, she didn't even do anything when Wisit was dating Nongram. All she did was cry. But as soon as she knows about Khun Pit's identity, she wanted to snatch him back and destroy KP. Didn't even care that KP was her sister.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I would give Thanwa and Pancake together a 10! But overall storyline, 1/10. Editing 1/10. The storyline, script, and editing was so sloppy, choppy, and made absolutely no sense. Hahah. Another crappy lakorn from Ch. 7.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I would give Thanwa and Pancake together a 10! But overall storyline, 1/10. Editing 1/10. The storyline, script, and editing was so sloppy, choppy, and made absolutely no sense. Hahah. Another crappy lakorn from Ch. 7.

LOLZz but how was the ending? if a bad ending I will still continue to watch since Pancake is my one and only Ch7 favorite actress <33

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I did an all nighter on this lakorn because I like both Pancake and Thunwa. I now regret the time I wasted watching the lakorn.  I can't put my finger on it but something with the characters threw the whole plot off. They could have done so much more with the idea of the plot. Both Pancake and Thunwa's acting I didn't enjoy at all. Could be the characters and lack of direction in the characters.