[CH7] Wang Nang Hong (Kantana): Preaw Tussaneeya/Cee Siwat

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Does Cee only make one lakorn a year? I want to see him more... starring with Now, Sammie, Green, Stephanie! I want to see him in a good drama, no action!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Briefly, Preaw plays a ghost out for revenge against Cee and his family. In the past life she and Cee were lovers and she thought he killed her. So she stayed as a ghost while Cee was reborn as the grandson of past Cee. His family is cursed and they have to sacrifice a woman or else their family will be destroyed.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Briefly, Preaw plays a ghost out for revenge against Cee and his family. In the past life she and Cee were lovers and she thought he killed her. So she stayed as a ghost while Cee was reborn as the grandson of past Cee. His family is cursed and they have to sacrifice a woman or else their family will be destroyed.
Thanks! So I guess no happy ending then, cause she's a ghost lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ost is so good. Praew always excels singing the osts. I might tune in, it has been years since I've seen a Cee lakorn. I think the last time I watched him was in Bo Bae.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm not hooked? It's pretty slow. Maybe if I hadn't read the summary already I'd be more interested in the mystery.

Also since it's a ghost lakorn, a lot of time is spent at night and lighting sucks so bad. A majority of time I can't even see what's going on. Lakorns have never learned the art of lighting for night time scenes. Sheesh.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
OMG, so good I cried multiple times until finally finishing it.
I don't know but from my perspective, it is somewhat like Pitsawat. The storyline is different but the similarity in the nang ek's fate is there that you cannot just help but compare the two.
:clap: to the OST!

AND honestly, this scene is a tearjerker and sums up the lakorn for me haha!!!
**contains spoiler**
cr: CH7

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pretty decent work from Kantana. They really do suck at modern scenes though, the whole subplot with the athlete guy, the gay guy, Polly and the friend were boring and pointless as hell. Why the director even bothered showing p'ek at work is a mystery to me, especially when the meat and potatoes and interesting stuff is with the ghosts and the past. I really like how this lakorn keeps you guessing about Pikul, they give you just enough hints that make you hungry for more. Preaw is great as always, I like her character; she's the interesting type of ghost because she isn't a whiny poor ol' me kind of ghost and she isn't too evil to make you disgusted with her, she's perfectly balanced enough to make you root for her. Cee needs to cool it with the action lakorns because this is where he belongs. He did such a good job here and he suits period costumes so much. Much like Pikul, Khun Luang/Danu is multilayered, they have their massive flaws but they are very much people who still end up rooting for. The twist with the Daret the aunt is interesting and unexpected. As with any ghost/monster lakorn where the n'ek isn't really human, the p'ek has to go be a monk, I'm really waiting for lakorn ending with these kinds of lakorns to have some sort of surprising twist, while the ending is fine, I felt like I could have had more.