[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know the ending will have a kissing scene according to the interview that was post earlier  lol , the question is , who kiss who ? :dance1: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahahaha, you girls are so funny!!! Those GIFs tho, hahaha  :lmao3: 

Amd do I see an awesome backhug??? :D ...There Bowchael goes again with their indescribable cuteness.
Bow's looking so unsure and Mike's all like "hey girl, can i come any closer!?" Hahaha, can't wait for that scene!! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just love seeing Bow tower over Mike LOL. She not a little girl when dress like a woman.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OY!!! * roll sleeves* you stay right there tubby , * grab a frypan* let me slap you with it . Girl, stop w / all these skin-ship post ...my teeth is about to fall off with all the grinning on my face ! Ahh, my heart is about to walk out on me . Why these two are so adorable ???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahahhaha sarn, they're too contagious

omg so today's episode was super FINNNNN like OMG, i was blushing like a little girl :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Sawat oh Sawat...he's becoming more open and brave, if thats the correct term to describe his character....my fave scene was probably when Hom insisted going outside to clear it with the reporters but Sawat, Kain, and Khun Buree told her to go upsrairs but Hom was like no so Sawat carried her upstairs [yes he carried her in front of his dad and Kain]  and she was trying to leave but he blocked the door, doing the back hug [pic above] Sawat was like, go ahead and try to leave. Then Hom was like dont think i wouldnt dare and he kept on saying go ahead and try with his face coming closer to Hom's face...hahahha Hom got scared and got away from him and went to sit down

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ oh my gawd, Thip. I really need to stop myself from reading yours & everyone's posts & I also need to stop myself from opening those spoilers tags with the awesome Bowchael pictures & goodies, ahhhh.
Cause I know I won't be able to watch the episodes until later this week, gahhhhhh. The struggle is real.

And Bowchael is just ... c'mon now. They really know how to get us Bowchael fans rowdy and crazy XD They need to tone their chemistry down a bit, hahaha jk i lie -- keep it up, Bowchael & we'll need some meds to calm our fangirling phases hahaha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think I need an inhaler after today's episode! So much cuteness!!! When Hom's "spirit" was out of her body and she went to Khun Mor Sawat's office... he was calling out to her and asking where she was. She got really close and put her face next to his and said, "I'm right here" and Sawat turns his face and pretty much gave her a "sniff kiss" hahaha So adorable! And he was like... "what's that scent? smells like a flower...." I was totaly blushing with Hom! I swear Mike's expression almost gave away to a smile... and I think Bow's reaction was real. She really blushed. 

The door trapping, back hug scene was too lovely!!! Bowchael is giving me butterflies. So adorable when she slides down out of his embrace and says, "fine I won't go..." hahaha Khun Mor wins!

Tomorrow looks like a whole lot of drama. I hope it can be resolved soon so we can get more Bowchael/Hom&Sawat scenes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like how open these two are. Like when they are around each other no one else exist. It's almost as if, they act however they want to with each other and doesn't give a rat's ass to what others think. They are super sweet to one another without trying too hard.