[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know what you mean, at first I thought she was plain & acting wise was so so but as the lakorn progress I notice her charm and her innocent role seen so natural as if she not trying at all ,just walk into a scene and be herself lol. What win me over is how different she look w/ makeup and then w/o , when she Hom and then Putkayana as an actress . She can do twin role in the future lol. I love the scene where that one dude try to touch her when practice their line HAHA she look so helpless and Dr came in to chase the guy away HAHA after he lecture about being alone w/ men she thank him by'wai' on his chest !!!! She can't do that ! That's flirting HAHA.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I know what you mean, at first I thought she was plain & acting wise was so so but as the lakorn progress I notice her charm and her innocent role seen so natural as if she not trying at all ,just walk into a scene and be herself lol. What win me over is how different she look w/ makeup and then w/o , when she Hom and then Putkayana as an actress . She can do twin role in the future lol. I love the scene where that one dude try to touch her when practice their line HAHA she look so helpless and Dr came in to chase the guy away HAHA after he lecture about being alone w/ men she thank him by'wai' on his chest !!!! She can't do that ! That's flirting HAHA.

Love that they don't put so much makeup on her face, she looks pretty in those wardrobe 
She must not know doing that make Sawat's heart flutteres LOL I love that scene too

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think stepping on others' toes is her habit. She stepped on the staff's first but he gave her a reaction and she stopped. It's kinda cute like little kids. I like her double roles, not cringe worthy as others. Maybe because her khun Put and she's similar but Khun Put is more extrovert and short tempered.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I think stepping on others' toes is her habit. She stepped on the staff's first but he gave her a reaction and she stopped. It's kinda cute like little kids. I like her double roles, not cringe worthy as others. Maybe because her khun Put and she's similar but Khun Put is more extrovert and short tempered.

I saw a vid that Bow speak with the voice of khun Put the same with Sawat's mom role and it's exactly the same...
I like Bow's voice..she has such a candy sweet voice

I watch a spoiler and I think next ep that n'ek that act with Hom will pretend to be Khun Put..
And Hom will know that Khun Jake love Khun Put

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhhh the "wai" scene was endearing! It was kind of .. idk romantic? Khun Mor's reaction was awesome lol He's totally in love with Hom. They are so cute!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
Ahhhh the "wai" scene was endearing! It was kind of .. idk romantic? Khun Mor's reaction was awesome lol He's totally in love with Hom. They are so cute!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!
Love the way she " wai " to everyone too!! What so sweet/endearing about that scene , is you not suppose to " wai " like that ( on his chest ) to a man that's not related to you haha you does it an elder person or a kid to an adult but the Dr is not that old and she a grown woman. It does make my heart flutter but the funny thing is , I'm falling for Hom not the Dr haha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It's been a while since I'm so into one pairing so much..Need their two to pair up again soon
yay...Today is Wed alreadyyyy..Finally new eppp, so excited

These two just "Fin" mak mak 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1hoTt8UDY0

sarN

sarNie Granny
She taller than him in the vdo !!! Cute couple , wish he was taller b/c with heel she tower over him . Really , she tall than all the guys in the lakorn lol she have to wear flat or walk bear foot in some scene haha and the Dr have a nice small butt !!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
She taller than him in the vdo !!! Cute couple , wish he was taller b/c with heel she tower over him . Really , she tall than all the guys in the lakorn lol she have to wear flat or walk bear foot in some scene haha and the Dr have a nice small butt !!

I wish Bow could stop growing now...Mike is not short but just that Bow is keep getting taller and taller everyday
But in her first lakorn still filming rite now, her p'ek is quite tall though

sarN

sarNie Granny
woman stop growing at 16 now she 18 but men stop at 25 , so Mike have another year to catch up with her HAHA . 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I have a day off so I finished ep 7 already
Their a lot of na rak scene in this ep..I really can't get enough of these two..I like the scene when Sawat&Hom eating, gosh Hom is just an adorable gal, her cute smile melt me...Bow is once again won me over by her adorableness
But poor Hom, everyone think she is crazy, but lucky she still has a good friend like Kain always by her side...

x0unerthanlater

Cute scenes today was when they were eating and when Hom wanted to hold the grocery bags but instead held onto Khun Mor's hand.
Bow is a good actress for being a newbie. I hope she gets promoted a lot. I also like the fact that they didn't pack her face with makeup.
She's as she is and doesn't need makeup. I remember when Nao was new and she had the same innocent natural no makeup look,
but look at her now. Lots of makeup like all the other celebrities. I understand the have to wear makeup, but it doesn't have to look that obvious.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Usually we see the p'ek take advantage of the n'ek in some form of romantic way,  intentionally or unintentionally because that's when us fan see skin-ship / intimate scene  bwt the two but why do I feel it's the other way around HAHA ? Hom does all the kissing/hugging/touching and then fall/trip on him and then he have no choice but to embrace her ? She completely all over him HAHA and how she boldly look into his eye w/o being shy about it or realizing how heart pounding it is to Dr (the 'wai' scene) because usually it's the guy that do the stare while the girl heart flutter away . 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think it's bcs Hom's character is still a young and innocent girl...LOL she has no idea what she has done to Sawat
And that why I love Hom, when he looking at her, she just smile cutely or just crying :)))

I hope they won't put so much make up on Bow except when she modeling or attend event....I don't like it when some dara put too much make up, they just don't look real...Just a little is enough for me

hippo

sarNie Adult
fallin in love with these two! on and off screen. found my new koo jin, after quite some time. 
hope to see them in a lakon together again soon. 

so true, how the skinship is mostly initatied by Hom. but that makes it so much cuter. i don't think i've ever seen a lakorn where the nang eak kiss the pra eak so much, but its just so darn cute.
love both their characters and the dad is funny how he call's his own son 'kee gek' 

can't wait to see when he realises that he is in love with her and how he will change. how he looks after her and asks her out is just so cute and funny and she is just so innocent and adorable. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
so true . i just want to see them together on scene  and all the other folk in the lakorn bore me haha . I'm glad I give this lakorn a try because this is not my type of storyline to invest my heart in , other lakorn I wouldn't even bother if there no revenge/slap-kiss/rscene/kidnap/ect to suck me in haha . I give Mart/Bella lakorn a try because I like Bella but it didn't capture my heart or my mind . If i enjoy a lakorn , I'm a hardcore fan and nothing can chase me away haha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
fallin in love with these two! on and off screen. found my new koo jin, after quite some time. 
hope to see them in a lakon together again soon. 

It hard for me to accept some pairing is koojin but I have no problem with Bow&Mike...They could consider as fresh koojin in my list xD

sarN said:
so true . i just want to see them together on scene  and all the other folk in the lakorn bore me haha . I'm glad I give this lakorn a try because this is not my type of storyline to invest my heart in , other lakorn I wouldn't even bother if there no revenge/slap-kiss/rscene/kidnap/ect to suck me in haha . I give Mart/Bella lakorn a try because I like Bella but it didn't capture my heart or my mind . If i enjoy a lakorn , I'm a hardcore fan and nothing can chase me away haha

At first I don't really care much bcs the teaser not Wow me...But after watching ep 1, I give it a try bcs of Bow's voice and the cute interaction of pranang

hehehee...My fav scene *nom nom nom*

x0unerthanlater

I love the scenes when Hom trips and falls whenever Khun Mor is there. It's so cute. She doesn't trip anywhere else, only when the Dr is around so he can catch her. Waiting for today's episode!