[Ch7] Yok Luerd Mungkorn (Pordeecam)

lime

sarNie Egg
ha finally airing next week Yes! been waiting for it.
that's right, it's airing on the 14th and i'm reading the full summary at manager right now to see of this one is worth watching. i fancy min and porshe and action, but like SonYukView4ever says, the teaser doesn't wow me.

lime

sarNie Egg
wow, i'm just reading a few long ass paragraph in and i'm impressed. prior to read the summary, all i knew what that porshe is a mafia's son and he lives in the slum where he meets min, and green is a rich girl who likes porshe. screw the freaking teaser, it's so stupid, makes it look like porshe is just his rebellious fighter dude rising up about the mobs, but it's much better than that. i'm definitely tuning in until i can't handle it...ch7's legacy of ruining a descent lakorn for the sake of ratings is so overdue.

lime

sarNie Egg
In simple terms, Yok (Porshe) doesn't know he is the big mafia's son. He grows up in the slum training to be a policeman. He saves Kengmei (Min) from the bad guys, but in the process someone is killed, so he then have to go to prison. But a top agent cuts him a deal. Yok agrees to go undercover in Sia Tong's mob circle to infiltrate them and bust the higher ups too. This is where he meets Yutprae (Green) who is the wild daughter that doesn't know her father is a mobster. There's the policeman (Sun) who trained at the police academy with Yok who is out to capture him.
what are the secrets?
He's the big mafia's son - this is the obvious one.
Min is the mob boss Sia Tong's daughter - meaning that's she's Green's half sister
Min has Retintis Pigmentosa - meaning she's gonna go blind

are there sex scenes?
yes, there's one scene, when Min confesses that she's holding back her love for him cuz she's gonna be blind. they were in the houseboat where this parents loved. they did it, and the next morning is chaos. they get raid. he's taken away and she's throw in the water. talk about the morning after...

how's the ending?
Green dies. Min's transplantation of Green's eyes/cornea/or whatever the technical parts are is successful. so that means a happy ending.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The trailer looks really boring, the storyline is "eh" I might tune out again on a Min lakorn. But the kiss looks HOT

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
In simple terms, Yok (Porshe) doesn't know he is the big mafia's son. He grows up in the slum training to be a policeman. He saves Kengmei (Min) from the bad guys, but in the process someone is killed, so he then have to go to prison. But a top agent cuts him a deal. Yok agrees to go undercover in Sia Tong's mob circle to infiltrate them and bust the higher ups too. This is where he meets Yutprae (Green) who is the wild daughter that doesn't know her father is a mobster. There's the policeman (Sun) who trained at the police academy with Yok who is out to capture him.
what are the secrets?
He's the big mafia's son - this is the obvious one.
Min is the mob boss Sia Tong's daughter - meaning that's she's Green's half sister
Min has Retintis Pigmentosa - meaning she's gonna go blind

are there sex scenes?
yes, there's one scene, when Min confesses that she's holding back her love for him cuz she's gonna be blind. they were in the houseboat where this parents loved. they did it, and the next morning is chaos. they get raid. he's taken away and she's throw in the water. talk about the morning after...

how's the ending?
Green dies. Min's transplantation of Green's eyes/cornea/or whatever the technical parts are is successful. so that means a happy ending.
lol...so watching this once somebody subs it but that wont happen since chn7 youtube magigy

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I would love it to upload on YouTube hate viki cuz its slow n the ads make it even slow

lime

sarNie Egg
I would love it to upload on YouTube hate viki cuz its slow n the ads make it even slow
my chrome adblock works on viki. and to the think of it, i've never seen ads played on a thai lakorn there before, but i suppose it's been a long time since i've actually viewed a lakorn there for the purpose of subbing. i wonder if i still am a qualified contributor? going off to youku to watch this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm surely gonna watch this. It seems like it's possibly gonna be better than Fai Marn which was a total let down -.-"
I'm really liking the whole Porshe & Min idea :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Love Porshe and I like Min but I'm not too fond of Mafia lakorns or movies no matter what culture or country. I wish to see the pair in a different type of lakorn. Oh well.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Which one you wanted? Download link or YouTube? For download, peaches have, as for YouTube, I think someone uploaded it, but I'm a lil bit lazy to search it now. Let me know if you still want the YouTube, I'll find for you later.