[Ch8] Ga Gub Hong (RS - Infinity)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg end on the good part, look like Beam about to kiss Pinky.ahhh can't wait for next ep. so cute he go after to look for her, can't concentrate on work cos kept thinking about her and follow her to the massage place. and he's already possesive over her, thought she got supported by a rich old man haha...Beam so cute. the massage scene was so funny lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.5 poor beam always get hurt when see pinky. this time got punch by her haha. he's so possesive still think she got supported by sia(rich old man) and say want to support her instead. cute he find reasons to make her stay with him longer hehe. the bro. start to like her already,sneak looking at her. poor bank misses pinky a lot,what he say to his gm is sweet,he love her since a kid, want to protect her, noone can love her as much as he does.ahhh sweet.. next week eps. beam found out where pinky lives. and so sad she was slap/yell at not to mess with him and pinky tell beam not to mess with her too. he look so sad. cos can see he love her already.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute...

cr ig pinkysavika

they are currently filming and airing the lakorn as it goes.
in feb.Pinky's going to India to film her bollywood movie,she'll be gone for 2-3 months. will miss her but 3 months goes by fast though.

sarNie Adult
the mom is pretty messed up.  they're nice to her, but yet she's still out to get make their lives miserable. i hope her real daughter doesn't turn like her. she seems cool so far albeit very "khun noo".

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YinGgyTASTIC said:
So far I like it. Is it possible they are sisters? hummmm?? ahah but its sad cause now the girl is going to be mean to pinkyy. 

BTW I found the ending song if anyone want to dowanload it :) http://www.hulkshare.com/6bi0d6k20um8

thanks a lot for the links. yeah i didn't think about that pinky&gipsy can be sisters, if gipsy is really pinky's dad's daughter with som. want to see more cute scenes of pinky&beam but look like will be little cos their love is like forbidden,sad. but beam is cute still follow pinky around and bank start to get possesive over her with beam. the bro is cute,blunt tell pinky she's cute,and said he start to like her. hehe.but sad she's his sis, he'll be heart broken too

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I want to know where I can watch this lakorn? Please anyone know please help me thanks.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Today I catch up on some eps because I have been very tired lately. HAHa but damm.. it so dramtic when the mom was choking pinky, I was like WTF??
ahah but its fine,  Somehow the evil mother acting make me laugh. I feel bad. I should take her seriously right. haha but yea. SAw the slap daughter and mother scene. It was super sad to the piont Pinky didn't know what to do anymore. humm Beam and Pinky need more sweet scene. haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope Pinky&Beam will have more cute scenes together,wanna see more,they need more. migosh the evil mother is so mean to Pinky, feel so sorry for her. glad at least Bank was there to help defend her too. Ahhh..so cute the scene Pinky&Beam play with the water hose&fell and his lip touches her&gazed into her eyes,the way he look at her ahhh...so sweet! got me blushing.hehe  :wub: such cute scene! love it!. can't wait for next week eps. Beam finally gonna confess to Pinky that he likes her hehe.

finally they done filming the lakorn. now Pinky can go film her India movie.
all of them look so happy. missing is Bank,he was sad wasn't there with them for the last day filming.
funny they hold signs saying done filming& the lakorn title haha

cr: pinkysavika ig, ch8 fb

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
do u know if someone uploading this lakorn i really want to watch it but somehow i cant watch on ch8 plus i cant read thai so im so lost

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i finally could watch this. but i hated the website to much advertising. it okay thought at least i get to watch the lakorn. i feel bad for beam he always get hurt whenever he sees pinky. they are cute

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
tee-pak.net  i found it on pinky facebook. she put up the link to the site. when it got to ep 8 there are less advertising