[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Isn't that how most pra'eks are though? Once they fall for the nang'ek she is pretty much his and his only, haha!

Like does anyone feel that the scenes where the pra'ek tries to convince himself everything is for revenge, is too uh fake? Like you know you can see him fighting with himself and lying to himself pretending to do it for revenge, when you know damn well he is doing it all because he wants her rofl. It was love at first sight for him and I think he had basically almost fallen completely in love with her before his sister reappeared to ask him to take revenge. Also, he's too nice of a guy to actually go through with it and get revenge, had it been another girl and his sister asked him for that, he would have been like, girl, bye. Lol.
Right! I do agree with you that he was already in love. His sister asking was not the main reason for his doing hehe.

I can't stand the mother/daughter. Both are scandalous and evil...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Right! I do agree with you that he was already in love. His sister asking was not the main reason for his doing hehe.

I can't stand the mother/daughter. Both are scandalous and evil...
Maybe we should rephrase and say his sister asking is his excuse for coming out so aggressively to pursue her rofl.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just love how Ravi says she only wants her father and mother to be the only important people from the brides side for the wedding and other people shouldnt be involved.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Isn't that how most pra'eks are though? Once they fall for the nang'ek she is pretty much his and his only, haha!

Like does anyone feel that the scenes where the pra'ek tries to convince himself everything is for revenge, is too uh fake? Like you know you can see him fighting with himself and lying to himself pretending to do it for revenge, when you know damn well he is doing it all because he wants her rofl. It was love at first sight for him and I think he had basically almost fallen completely in love with her before his sister reappeared to ask him to take revenge. Also, he's too nice of a guy to actually go through with it and get revenge, had it been another girl and his sister asked him for that, he would have been like, girl, bye. Lol.
Omg I understand it though. Like I guess almost every p'ek is like that I've never notice it till today.

I don't really understand the sister, why is she still trying to kill herself when p'sin has died for so long now and he baby doesn't even call her mom cus she abondon her baby to her family. I just don't understand. I'm kinda annoyed by the sister cus u know she's not right in the head.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think there's also a part missing in the story of the p'ek sister and n'ek as to why p'sin killed himself. I think the sister was involve, how would she know that n'ek was the sole reason why he killed himself u know.

alissaax

I think there's also a part missing in the story of the p'ek sister and n'ek as to why p'sin killed himself. I think the sister was involve, how would she know that n'ek was the sole reason why he killed himself u know.
The letter he left her said he's not worthy of her love. In the past he's been trying to forgot that other woman so he could try love her but he's too weak to completely cut the other person and forget because they come back into his life everytime. He feels guilty/bad and unable to hold her hands to start a family together. He's confused and doesn't know what to do with the things that occured. He's going crazy and hurting because of the love he has for the other woman, so he want to stop and end the pain he's feeling.
Davika probably assume it's Ravi because she showed up or she already knew he had feelings for Ravi.

And....
No one but Pring's brother Pettae knew about Pring and Pasin

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Isn't pring- fang that's her name right? U said that pring (fang) brother was the only one who knew so how did Pring find out that P'sin killed himself because of ravee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Isn't pring- fang that's her name right? U said that pring (fang) brother was the only one who knew so how did Pring find out that P'sin killed himself because of ravee.
No, no. She means that Pring's brother (Phed Tae) is the only person that knows that Pasin and Pring were a thing and the reason why Pasin killed himself. Pasin didn't kill himself because of Ravee, he killed himself because if Pring.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
No, no. She means that Pring's brother (Phed Tae) is the only person that knows that Pasin and Pring were a thing and the reason why Pasin killed himself. Pasin didn't kill himself because of Ravee, he killed himself because if Pring.
Ahhhh! Now I understand. Thanks

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh the kisses between the leads hawt! I'm liking this lakorn! Their first lakorn, they woke up naked in the same bed after a night of drinking. Lol. didn't know Fluke is getting marry soon. How old is he?

alissaax

Gosh the kisses between the leads hawt! I'm liking this lakorn! Their first lakorn, they woke up naked in the same bed after a night of drinking. Lol. didn't know Fluke is getting marry soon. How old is he?
He's 32... He has dated Apple for 10 years.

alissaax

Oh I thought he was in his 20s. Thanks @okaylove!
Lol nope he was a member of c-quint in his 20s like 10 years ago.

The summary on manager ends at part 24. So the drama will most likely end around 20 eps the airing eps are almost close along with what happens in the summaries

jun ji

sarNie Egg
How is no one watching this?! I am super picky with my lakorns and yet I stumbled upon this one and am hooked!

I have never seen the pra-nang before but they make an adorable couple! I also have never seen an actor portray a hot-and-bothered scene like Fluke has in this lakorn. The part where he bit his lip after he first kissed her - I had to rewind that scene 3 times! There are many side stories but somehow they're all tied together. My Thai is not that great and am watching it raw but still able to understand most of the dialogue.

I love that Ravi is not some damsel in distress, she's able to stand her ground, defend herself and those she loves. I hate that Tae-Wa is going along with his sister's revenge plot, it isn't smart to egg a crazy-lady on... she needs help. She wanted to kill herself, gave up her child and wants to take revenge on the person who she thinks is responsible for her Baby-Daddy killing himself. Girl isn't in her right mind. I'm surprised Tae-Wa didn't send her for help, then again, if he did, we wouldn't have this lakorn.

I hate that I caught this lakorn while it's still airing cause I hate having to wait week after week for eps. Still, an interesting watch, even with all the flaws, though the Pra-Nang do make up for it with all the heat between them.

schua

sarNie Egg
Lol nope he was a member of c-quint in his 20s like 10 years ago.

The summary on manager ends at part 24. So the drama will most likely end around 20 eps the airing eps are almost close along with what happens in the summaries
Where could I read the summary?